Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tammy36

I wish that he'd do The Radfords!
I liked them to begin with when I saw them in their first show. Didn’t realise it would become a whole multitude of shows there after. I was already puzzled at how they gave each child adequate attention and one on one time. Watched the second show and it became clear that they don’t get any individual attention whatsoever and the amount of parentification that was put on the older kids was at abuse levels in my opinion. Mom and Dad have since carried on popping out kids (wtf is wrong with them!!!) and last I heard one of the kids themselves were knocked up. That’s when I had to stop paying any attention to them. They are a drain on resources, including schooling and the NHS. Nobody needs that many kids and you can’t tell me his bakery is bringing in the doe (dough, see what I did there 😜😆) there would have or could still be receiving child tax credit, no doubt a few of the kids have got diagnosis’ such as ADHD, PDA or the like so of course they would claim an element of DLA for that and in turn carers allowance. Never mind any add ons I’m missing. That’s where the majority of their money comes from so it boils my piss when they used to say we work and don’t claim benefits! Don’t know if they’ve gone into that more since I quit watching. Do they have thread about them? may have to meander over and have a peep if so. Apologies for being so chatty tonight again, I just can’t sleep for the life of me at the moment 🙃🥴
---
Or to Val Brooks of autistic interpretations Whew…what a messed up abusive whackadoodle she is
Not heard of these, thanks for the new material whilst I’m in full insomnia mode. Will keep me busy. Hope you’re feeling stronger each day and your healing is going to plan

Reactions: 5

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Ohhhhh trust me… I got a good glimpse of johns true self a while ago. All that “positive.. be nice to everyone… always have a smile” crap covers up a dude with some extreme opinions.
I found his Twitter while me and my guy were trying to find more info on them.

I am not bringing politics here.. but let’s just say he has some strong opinions on womens rights .. to the point where he harasses and antagonizes women in replies.
---

Yep! All this. I already knew there was more to him behind that goofy smile, and it always made me uncomfortable how they talk about Nicky and his “hormone” shit. and then I found his Twitter… like damn… is there not a single decent autism vlog out there?
---

He DEFINITELY thought he was gonna do something…. 😂🤣
He was sooo sure that you “just give me a month… and she’ll be able to take care of herself from morning to night! She will be able to speak in complete sentences on her iPad in two months! Give me three months and she’ll be moved into the pool house all on her own! I’ll do in one week what JSA couldn’t do for my Princess in years! And I’ll vlog it all! MUHAHAHAHHAA”

It’s truly insane when you watch and actually, physically count the cuts out loud. It is INSANE. Putting one load of laundry in, there will be close to 10 cuts. Cereal and Milk… your gonna get at least 5 cuts.
My favorite is when he adds music to long cuts. Like when they put up groceries. It’s a long cut (usually sped up because if we watched it in real time, you’d realize it took her 5 mins to put up two things) that has music behind it. Because while she completed the task, there was probably CONSTANT prompting.

Also noticed he never actually shows her tapping things on the iPad anymore. And of course the cuts.
-Ask her a question. CUT , now point to the correct word multiple times until she hits the right one randomly, annnnd we’re back.
---

Yep! I remember this as well. It almost felt like “ugh I can’t do anything about this. They made sure to do this air-tight so I can’t sue them.. I can’t spin this my way… ugh…”
I feel like the situation is probably some kind of gray area between JSA kicking her out and Asa taking her out
---

Holy crap. I could not have said all that better myself! That is EXACTLY what is happening in Asa’s head.
Because he does the same shit with ABA and speech therapy. The therapists give him all the tools he needs to follow through with what they are trying to do with her, and he pretends to pay attention when they’re talking.. but I don’t think he retains a single thing.
it’s so stupid that he will “discover” something about autism that he should of known this whole damn time. “You know how she’s making new noises? Well I learned today that it could mean she’s trying out new ways to communicate/get attention!!! And get this! This could be from the speech therapy! CRAZY! Man… autism be wild sometimes!”

“So Cilla came up with this idea I’ve never really thought of. Communication with Abbie might be better if I use less words! I never thought about that!” (Never tries this out by the way)
I found his Twitter page last ghosting. Oh, boy. FYI: Shannon updated her Profile picture on FB last night (family picture). No mention in the comments, noting the change, of anything wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Monsterflaps

Off subject, all. Sorry!

Nicole - no Nicky!!! John has put an unannounced and unexplained halt on his vlogs before, so I wonder if this is the same deal. He seems like he cares about his subscribers and viewers, but I am doubtful. At least he should answer his comments.

Sorry - back to the Masssives.
I have been waiting for a Nicky vid too! I just put it down to them being super busy or something. I saw in the comments on the last video that Johnny also has exams or something.

• Heart

boychik0830

VIP Member
Or to Val Brooks of autistic interpretations Whew…what a messed up abusive whackadoodle she is
I've heard the name autistic interpretations mentioned online but I'm unfamiliar with that channel. How do they compare to Fathering Autism better, worse or about the same.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I have been waiting for a Nicky vid too! I just put it down to them being super busy or something. I saw in the comments on the last video that Johnny also has exams or something.
He has done this before..completely ignoring without a yay or nay in the comments. The last vlog lapse was more than a year absent and then coming around when he needed support regarding special education issues. His associated TikTok went viral on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3