Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Sorry!! Just now saw this!
Finals were last week 😵💫
So yeah… I guess you might have saw my comment? Every few days I check back. I guess I just found it odd cause they were going pretty regular for a while. And like you said, many people are just ask for an “we’re ok”. We don’t need a video or an announcement, just a simple one sentence “everything’s fine guys”.

i hate making assumptions, but this did happen literally right before Nicky had to meet with someone from government to be assessed for assistance past 18. What if some kind of ultimatum happened. I don’t know..im probably really over thinking.

——

AND I PASSED GUYS!
A in college compensation
B+ in pharmacology AND I had the highest grade in the class!! Only three people even passed that class. In four weeks I filled a whole 3 subject notebook with notes.

speaking school… look what I found at our library!

View attachment 2153654
So I’m really looking towards a job working with special needs and I’ve always wanted a copy of the DSM5, and even better, apparently the school was getting ready to take it off the shelf to return back to the main school. When they do that, they give the students the opportunity to keep them. So I might get to keep it for good. This book is soooo expensive.

——
Just watched a blast from the past …

View attachment 2153657

He even pointed out the kid to us with a big arrow
View attachment 2153660
The kid wasn’t even doing anything. He BARELY glanced their way. They never talk to these people so someone’s kid is forever on YouTube being picked out and they’ll never know.
View attachment 2153665
Then apparently later on do find a different family to harass educate .
(I love the way this woman is looking at Cilla)
View attachment 2153668View attachment 2153669
Good. Make them feel awful. How dare a 5 year old glance in the direction of a loud sudden noise.

View attachment 2153670
“Hit it hard with awareness”
Congratulations!!! Well done! 🎉
———
As far as the NickyTV channel goes, I believe John is ghosting the channel. Not his first time. I’m of a mindset, after last ghosting, John is not the nice guy he tries to portray. If so, he would at least put something in the community page. Loyal followers are concerned. Weird.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

cucumber

VIP Member
A short, sloppy Live for your viewing pleasure. Teatling says a few lines. I don’t know about y’all, but I am not looking forward to him moving home. There is something about him that is grating. I don’t look forward to possibly seeing him in vlogs once he is back on the daily teat routine. Pig said she was exhausted. Those chicken wings and 6 inch finger sandwiches must have done her in. Lol.😂 She said they were going to bed early. It was 10:30. 🙄 She then pulls an unidentified object from her hat hair. She never said what is was, but it sure did look like a piece of shredded cheese to me. Nom nom nom.
A piece of shredded cheese I'm totally on the floor!!!

I agree about GB and fund him boring & stupid in the vlogs. But maybe we'll get to see Big P around his neck in the pool...

And by the way, they think that pool is all that. It's not. I think it's super fugly and old. Look at the pretty pools that are out there today and then just compare. Theirs is ugly.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Sweetums

VIP Member
It won’t. I’m not sure he’s going to be a BCBA. I’m thinking more like an RBT.

I hope like heck that the (IMO) shady place that Summer and Brandy work for won’t count Isaiah caring for Abby as any kind of clinical experience.

Priscilla and Asa call everything they do with Abby ABA. I want to know what he’ll really be doing this summer.
Does
Someone whose has a SOC account and is not blocked should post Josh’s video on FA, lipstick mama, etc at midnight. Some actually follow Josh as well just to defend FA over there. Hmmm. Maybe time to make another SOC account.
How do we make a SOC acct?

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
True. He interned last summer. Might again this summer if he needs more hrs. And even if they made him wait until the final day of class, my point is he can get the BCaBA with his BA, not his BCBA as he stated in that goofy Bio. And yes, if you entered a program with a specialty track, he could very easily have his BCaBA when he graduates, those prerequisites would be built in.
I don’t remember him interning. Priscilla must not have yapped her head off about it.

I’m not trying to be argumentative I promise but he would have needed to complete 1300 hours of fieldwork. That’s 10 months of field work if he does the max hours per month.

I don’t watch Isaiah’s vlogs so not sure if he said anything about it also I just know Priscilla would have been screaming from the rooftop about Goldenboy doing supervised field work. She even opened his graduation gown on the vlog for crying out loud.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
@Lizaable90 yeah I understand that each office has their own caseloads.
I was wondering in general if an actual SSA employee could answer some questions.
Even though they're separated by states and counties across the USA, the rules would be the same.
It just seemed like a good opportunity to get some answers. All the person could do is say they don't know (which would be weird) or do like you said and refer you.
Regardless, I hope everything goes well for you and the recertification is seamless. 😊

Reactions: 8

What the ....

VIP Member
I've always thought this. I would be so turned off by her schedule. She admits that she stays up all night and works all weekend to hit goals. She's such a braggert about work flexibility, but tons of people WFH or have flexible schedules it's not that uncommon. I wouldn't trade my flexibility for having to essentially "be on" 24/7. Again, something they are so out of touch with. They ARE NOT special or unique.
OMG...I just noticed your Avatar! I LOVE it and deeply honored!

• Haha
  • Heart

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
Because, if you go online to Florida Tech, the BCBA programs and alike, are all online programs. They don’t want the humpers knowing that he isn’t going to actual school but it is 100% online (even their exams are virtually proctored)..
I don’t see what the problem is with that. A lot of programs are online now, so what’s the problem?

Monsterflaps

He has done this before..completely ignoring without a yay or nay in the comments. The last vlog lapse was more than a year absent and then coming around when he needed support regarding special education issues. His associated TikTok went viral on it.
Ahhh OK! I am quite new to the channel so I didn't know. That's a bit shitty then lol

• Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Can someone give me the names of all the businesses they own?
Off subject, all. Sorry!

Nicole - no Nicky!!! John has put an unannounced and unexplained halt on his vlogs before, so I wonder if this is the same deal. He seems like he cares about his subscribers and viewers, but I am doubtful. At least he should answer his comments.

Sorry - back to the Masssives.

Reactions: 7

HoneySweet

Not bikes... I own a Peloton... and they said they are sending out new seat posts... as far as I understand it.

Isn't that what the the sentence says, the seat on bikes is breaking
Not bikes... I own a Peloton... and they said they are sending out new seat posts... as far as I understand it.

I would not take that literally, they mean they are recalling bike models that have this issue. Same if your car has a recall, it's an issue with that certain car hat needs addressing

Reactions: 6