Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Asa does have Maass Media under a LCC and Priscilla has her Lipstick Mama under one too. The problem would be, is that SSA should be requesting all of the LLC paperwork, yearly, from both of them. SSA does yearly reporting for individuals with self employment and those documents are definitely heavily scrutinized.
I am wondering if it wasn’t like someone else said, that the case worker isn’t doing their jobs. Yes, SSA is definitely very overworked and underpaid. Without having quick, verifiable employment, they could have gotten a worker that just doesn’t want to go through the system. One quick estate history, would have immediately cut off any SSI benefits that Abbie was receiving (or the RV purchase or even Abbie’s electric cart, as it is over the asset level and is tagged as a vehicle in Florida)…
Is it possible they recently applied for her SSI in tandem with their guardianship since she is getting ready to turn 18?
I know they can apply early- what if it was already approved and listed in the legal documents for the record?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Bogey

VIP Member
Fa 157 thread suggestion

Golden Boy graduates and Piggy paid for it, Abbie turns 18 and she won't get sh!t.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
Keep in mind, the vlogs are usually filmed 2-3 days before we see them.
I'm thinking what we see on Tuesday this week will probably be Friday for them.
Assa does a lot of fukery while he's filming in regards to days - as an attempt to confuse and or cover up - but he never films and uploads the same day. Unless he is forced to do a disclaimer because he's pissed the humpers off.
For example with his family bathroom rant. 😆
It was a live on lipshit mamas page.

Reactions: 10

MaidenX

VIP Member
I've heard the name autistic interpretations mentioned online but I'm unfamiliar with that channel. How do they compare to Fathering Autism better, worse or about the same.
They are different. Different circumstances. There isn't a child involved as the disabled individual is in her 30s. And whether she is autistic at all or to what degree is questionable as the woman has a lot of other things going on.

Though really all these families trying to monetize a person with disabilities are all the pretty much the same when you strip the details down... using a vulnerable person to profit off of other vulnerable people.

Think the Maasholes have more luck naling a profit off Abbie. Maybe P needs to see if the AI mom and daughter want to join her slimelife team.
---
Think she is oiled up so it is reflecting light and emphasizing shadow weirdly. It changes as she moves around.

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
This article immediately made think about the Maassives and the liquid empty calories that they consume. Between their fancy coffees and liquor, they will never be at a healthy weight.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
She would not qualify for SSD because she's never worked. SSD is for people who actually worked and have become disabled.
I understand.
I thought that rule didn't apply to disabled people like Abbie.
That's why the amounts they get are so low.

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
Oh Priscilla made a big deal about his internship, right before they headed off in the tin can last summer. It was the reason GB had to stay behind.

There is a way to double check to see if he graduates and with what degree. It is posted online, just like the Deans and Chancellors list. ;)
Ok I missed that. I took a break for awhile because the repetitiveness was driving me crazy. I missed their whole honking across American tour.

• Haha

derr1117

VIP Member
I liked them to begin with when I saw them in their first show. Didn’t realise it would become a whole multitude of shows there after. I was already puzzled at how they gave each child adequate attention and one on one time. Watched the second show and it became clear that they don’t get any individual attention whatsoever and the amount of parentification that was put on the older kids was at abuse levels in my opinion. Mom and Dad have since carried on popping out kids (wtf is wrong with them!!!) and last I heard one of the kids themselves were knocked up. That’s when I had to stop paying any attention to them. They are a drain on resources, including schooling and the NHS. Nobody needs that many kids and you can’t tell me his bakery is bringing in the doe (dough, see what I did there 😜😆) there would have or could still be receiving child tax credit, no doubt a few of the kids have got diagnosis’ such as ADHD, PDA or the like so of course they would claim an element of DLA for that and in turn carers allowance. Never mind any add ons I’m missing. That’s where the majority of their money comes from so it boils my piss when they used to say we work and don’t claim benefits! Don’t know if they’ve gone into that more since I quit watching. Do they have thread about them? may have to meander over and have
I liked them to begin with when I saw them in their first show. Didn’t realise it would become a whole multitude of shows there after. I was already puzzled at how they gave each child adequate attention and one on one time. Watched the second show and it became clear that they don’t get any individual attention whatsoever and the amount of parentification that was put on the older kids was at abuse levels in my opinion. Mom and Dad have since carried on popping out kids (wtf is wrong with them!!!) and last I heard one of the kids themselves were knocked up. That’s when I had to stop paying any attention to them. They are a drain on resources, including schooling and the NHS. Nobody needs that many kids and you can’t tell me his bakery is bringing in the doe (dough, see what I did there 😜😆) there would have or could still be receiving child tax credit, no doubt a few of the kids have got diagnosis’ such as ADHD, PDA or the like so of course they would claim an element of DLA for that and in turn carers allowance. Never mind any add ons I’m missing. That’s where the majority of their money comes from so it boils my piss when they used to say we work and don’t claim benefits! Don’t know if they’ve gone into that more since I quit watching. Do they have thread about them? may have to meander over and have a peep if so. Apologies for being so chatty tonight again, I just can’t sleep for the life of me at the moment 🙃🥴
---

Not heard of these, thanks for the new material whilst I’m in full insomnia mode. Will keep me busy. Hope you’re feeling stronger each day and your healing is going to plan
thanks @Tammy36. Today was rough. Was in too much discomfort with random pain through my chest and surgical areas.Thankfully I see my cardiologist tomorrow (he didn’t do the surgery) and the actual surgeon on Thursday for my six week follow up. I’m sure I’ll have X-rays to make sure my stern is healing properly. As much as I feel I can work, drive and do yard work, I don’t think my chest is healed enough to try but we’ll see what he says on Thursday

• Heart

Srsmom

VIP Member
I see the slimming filter is working full time. What is that sash GB is wearing?? I know he didn't get any "ropes"...

I guess Asshat is in content heaven with the graduation and Abbie's birthday happening...
first generation college graduate

• Heart

Seashellz

Chatty Member
A piece of shredded cheese I'm totally on the floor!!!

I agree about GB and fund him boring & stupid in the vlogs. But maybe we'll get to see Big P around his neck in the pool...

And by the way, they think that pool is all that. It's not. I think it's super fugly and old. Look at the pretty pools that are out there today and then just compare. Theirs is ugly.
And Lord knows they could afford to update it, but since Abbie has been scared to go back in it, it's probably a moot point.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
No she wasn't...it was all smoke and mirrors just like it is now. They've told us multiple how they always re-take and re-take pictures until they get one where Abbie is smiling and looking at the camera. Because they can't be satisfied with a picture of Abbie being Abbie...they won't be happy until they can pretend, even if only for a second, that she's a Real Girl.
Sorry @bready I should have prefaced the statement with ‘in my opinion’.

• Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
I'm dyin'😆😆 can you imagine the look on their faces when they saw her asphalt black soles👣😲😝🤢

I was cleaning out my storage and found these 2 gems, first of all who raises their arms up like a bird to hug their daughter, most will bend down and encircle them. Second Abby can't even reach her arms past Cillapotamus' hips.
And then we have summer draped over the island, with her hair and dandruff dropping all over it, who does that at someone else's house. Oh yeah I forget, we're talking about a pigsty, a literal pigsty🐷🐖🐽
Twatty has the figure of a Christmas Bell 🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐

1683636024932.png

• Haha
  • Heart

SunnyDale

VIP Member
A piece of shredded cheese I'm totally on the floor!!!

I agree about GB and fund him boring & stupid in the vlogs. But maybe we'll get to see Big P around his neck in the pool...

And by the way, they think that pool is all that. It's not. I think it's super fugly and old. Look at the pretty pools that are out there today and then just compare. Theirs is ugly.
It's definitely outdated and needs a lot of work.