Fathering Autism #156 Scamming the Feds and Humpers too. Karma’s a B@#$h, She’s Coming For You!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whale, whale, whale... Kylie is a teacher is she?
I wonder if she's a special Ed teacher.
I wonder where. Hmmmm.
These days they'll hire anybody to teach.
I'd homeschool before I would send my babies to be subjected to the teachers of today.
I smell a rat…Abby is is need of a teacher and Kylie seems to be on the hook to the Maassives…
34DE8DD6-5381-4012-9D20-D3F9962E16F8.jpeg
D0C2CC10-4B6E-49B6-9BD4-612168E76875.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Whale, the Coronation was a glorious event and, I have to say it, I felt proud to be British as we do excel in pomp and pageantry.

Back to the Pigs - I love reading the comments on the Canadians fraud vlog - so many people incensed at their greed and so many people reporting them. I'm sure it will all lead to an investigation. Fingers firmly crossed!
I loved how they hid Harry 😂 made me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG Fatjocks and the camera on his face entire vlog. Surely viewers must be dropping off like flies, I can’t get through a minute without scrolling to end.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Whale.
That didn't take long.
Unless the website hasn't been updated recently, Kylie is actually a teacher ASSISTANT at a special education school.
Of course the female Hambeast lied and referred to Kylie as a teacher.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Whale, whale, whale... Kylie is a teacher is she?
I wonder if she's a special Ed teacher.
I wonder where. Hmmmm.
These days they'll hire anybody to teach.
I'd homeschool before I would send my babies to be subjected to the teachers of today.
If Kylie is a teacher, what the hell was she doing working at Selfieshitwrld? Must be in great demand NOT!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Assmunch is now concerned with talking to vs. around Abbie and wonders if she knows he's talking to her. How would she know with that stupid, clunky camera stuck to his hand? How many times as a NT individual have you answered someone who was actually talking on their phone with airpods? Why/how would Abbie understand this?
Also, is it common for grandparents to watch her that long? I've yet to see that, buy I don't go as far back as others. No respite Hambeasts?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I loved how they hid Harry 😂 made me lol
I loved that he was hidden behind the plume in Princess Anne's hat. Thank God we didnt have the ghastly Megain there who, according to an article in the Spectator magazine was described by the late Queen as evil as overheard at a dinner party.

• Heart
And since when is Kylie a "camp" kid? Or even Summer?
Summer volunteered there once for a day camp, if memory serves, and Kylie was Summers friend from high school, along with that Lainey chick. ??
Becca is technically the only "camp kid". Grabby G too i guess, but they only met him through Becca a few years back.
I dont understand their need to constantly point out their "relationships" with these young people. I guess since they have no friends of their own, especially Asa, it makes him feel important to have educated "friends"??
Its just bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
@Bogey 💯. I wondered about the grandparents watching Abbie too!!
Assa basically admitted what we already know.
Abbie is aggressive, assaults people and basically unpredictable af.
Real smart leaving her with old people but also equally brilliant, on the grandparents part, for agreeing to babysit a 170lb violent toddler.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Whale, the Coronation was a glorious event and, I have to say it, I felt proud to be British as we do excel in pomp and pageantry.

Back to the Pigs - I love reading the comments on the Canadians fraud vlog - so many people incensed at their greed and so many people reporting them. I'm sure it will all lead to an investigation. Fingers firmly crossed!
Same here, I love all of it and I’m proud to be British 🥰 shame some of us U.K. tattlers couldn’t have arranged a meet up somewhere central to celebrate and have a few cocktails (or mock tails for our none drinkers) in honour of our King Charlie! Think it’s against the rules though 😞 and yes, getting back to the matter at hand it is truly glorious reading how incensed and disgusted with the pigs people are 😁 This is the beginning of the Maass family downfall hopefully and I’m here for it 🙌 serves the greedy fuckers right. P.S Talking of U.K. tattlers I’ve not seen silent princess on here in ages, hope all is ok with her ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@Bogey 💯. I wondered about the grandparents watching Abbie too!!
Assa basically admitted what we already know.
Abbie is aggressive, assaults people and basically unpredictable af.
Real smart leaving her with old people but also equally brilliant, on the grandparents part, for agreeing to babysit a 170lb violent toddler.
And now that we know that Abbie just randomly opens the front door to look for Uber Eats, or goes out back...what would Big Candy Lorraine and Wide Load Wayne do if she wandered off?
Tantrums?
Strips?
I cant believe they would even consider having them babysit. Blows my mind!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It is becoming more and more obvious that they dont have and cant employ respite workers. I wonder why? I believe that noone wants to be associated with the Pigs and following the Canadians latest vlog especially so. On top of which Abbie is getting bigger and heavier and more unmanageable.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
OMG Fatjocks and the camera on his face entire vlog. Surely viewers must be dropping off like flies, I can’t get through a minute without scrolling to end.
Right? He’s not fun or enjoyable to watch. His fat greasy face with that pubic hair facial beard crap he has going on. Barf-a-roni! Lol 🤢🤮 I keep checking to see how long his vlog is going to drag on. How many minutes of torture and ad nauseum we have to put up with to wade through his meaningless ignorant inaccurate and lying tit. Please dear God let it end. We need an alcoholic drink to just make it through his crappy boring vlogs. 😵💫🥴🥃🍸🍺🥂🍷🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Right? He’s not fun or enjoyable to watch? His fat greasy face with that pubic hair facial beard crap he has going on. Barf-a-roni! Lol 🤢🤮 I keep checking to see how long his vlog is going to drag on. How many minutes of torture and ad nauseum we have to put up with to wade through his meaningless ignorant inaccurate and lying tit. Please dear God let it end. We need an alcoholic drink to just make it through his crappy boring vlogs. 😵💫🥴🥃🍸🍺🥂🍷🍾
And did you notice how Fat Boy now has numerous neck fat rolls. He is so repulsive!

• Haha
  • Sick
It is becoming more and more obvious that they dont have and cant employ respite workers. I wonder why? I believe that noone wants to be associated with the Pigs and following the Canadians latest vlog especially so. On top of which Abbie is getting bigger and heavier and more unmanageable.
I know one thing. If I were working at their house in any capacity and that fat bastard stuck a camera in my face, I wouldn’t come back. I think that is the main reason they don’t have any help. Plus, I guarantee they are tightwads when it comes to spending money on anyone but themselves !! Did they ever gift Summer with anything valuable? Did they even give Guillermo a graduation gift? And I’ll bet money they won’t pay their respite help enough money in wages to make it worth their time and the money for gas to drive over there. I don’t think it has anything to do with Abbie. But who knows for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And since when is Kylie a "camp" kid? Or even Summer?
Summer volunteered there once for a day camp, if memory serves, and Kylie was Summers friend from high school, along with that Lainey chick. ??
Becca is technically the only "camp kid". Grabby G too i guess, but they only met him through Becca a few years back.
I dont understand their need to constantly point out their "relationships" with these young people. I guess since they have no friends of their own, especially Asa, it makes him feel important to have educated "friends"??
Its just bizarre.
Mentioning the camp kids probably bumps the needle for engagement, Especially Summer. He's desperate and having to pull all the punches.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Assmunch is now concerned with talking to vs. around Abbie and wonders if she knows he's talking to her. How would she know with that stupid, clunky camera stuck to his hand? How many times as a NT individual have you answered someone who was actually talking on their phone with airpods? Why/how would Abbie understand this?
Also, is it common for grandparents to watch her that long? I've yet to see that, buy I don't go as far back as others. No respite Hambeasts?
I only know of the grandparents checking in when A&P go out of town. Summer and Kylie would be the sitters. I honestly don’t think they can handle Abbie alone.

Also why would he get G and Carlos a card in Spanish if Asa didn’t speak or understand the language.

I keep thinking of that lady in Publix with Cilla’s pink and white striped dress. I couldn’t help but stare at her. 😹

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.