Fathering Autism #156 Scamming the Feds and Humpers too. Karma’s a B@#$h, She’s Coming For You!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised she can fit anything on those arms now. I dont think that is the same white jacket she wore in the prior pic..I noticed the buttons are different. That pic is slenderized/filtered as well..so it looks way better then what she actually looks in real life.

She is doing the pretend waist move... mush big belly to the side... of course alcoholic drink in hand..
And she has ROLLS OF FAT ON HER ANKLES!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Soooooooo...
Can we assume Abbie got kicked out of school because of her violent behavior? Coupled with the Massive denial of Sweet Girl's defiance?
Could that also mean Abbie's homeschool teacher left cause she wasn't willing to be pushed around by her? Massive denial again?

I wonder how long before Piggy ships Abbie to a home?
If they had taught her when she was growing up maybe she would have a chance. What were they waiting for? She has not progressed past 18 months. Now they have an overweight adult stuck in the terrible twos.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Soooooooo...
Can we assume Abbie got kicked out of school because of her violent behavior? Coupled with the Massive denial of Sweet Girl's defiance?
Could that also mean Abbie's homeschool teacher left cause she wasn't willing to be pushed around by her? Massive denial again?

I wonder how long before Piggy ships Abbie to a home?
If they had taught her when she was growing up maybe she would have a chance. What were they waiting for? She has not progressed past 18 months. Now they have an overweight adult stuck in the terrible twos.
I don't think she got kicked out at all. They paid for her to be there, brought attention to/free advertising for the school, plus Abbie wasn't the only child like her there. Doubt it was anything as dramatic as being kicked out.

Ass had mentioned a few times they debated on sending her back to jsa or not. So it was an idea in the making for over a year (at least.) I think the "homeschool " decision was purely to provide them with more content.

Plus they wanted Ab in the program that taught life skills, independence stuff, but she was removed from that in jsa after a short time. She was placed back into the program she was suppose to age out of. The school essentially told them that she can not be in any more advanced programs. Sure that was a kick to their egos.

But nah I don't believe they "kicked her out."

Reactions: 24
Sorry!! Just now saw this!
Finals were last week 😵💫
So yeah… I guess you might have saw my comment? Every few days I check back. I guess I just found it odd cause they were going pretty regular for a while. And like you said, many people are just ask for an “we’re ok”. We don’t need a video or an announcement, just a simple one sentence “everything’s fine guys”.

i hate making assumptions, but this did happen literally right before Nicky had to meet with someone from government to be assessed for assistance past 18. What if some kind of ultimatum happened. I don’t know..im probably really over thinking.

——

AND I PASSED GUYS!
A in college compensation
B+ in pharmacology AND I had the highest grade in the class!! Only three people even passed that class. In four weeks I filled a whole 3 subject notebook with notes.

speaking school… look what I found at our library!

View attachment 2153654
So I’m really looking towards a job working with special needs and I’ve always wanted a copy of the DSM5, and even better, apparently the school was getting ready to take it off the shelf to return back to the main school. When they do that, they give the students the opportunity to keep them. So I might get to keep it for good. This book is soooo expensive.

——
Just watched a blast from the past …

View attachment 2153657

He even pointed out the kid to us with a big arrow
View attachment 2153660
The kid wasn’t even doing anything. He BARELY glanced their way. They never talk to these people so someone’s kid is forever on YouTube being picked out and they’ll never know.
View attachment 2153665
Then apparently later on do find a different family to harass educate .
(I love the way this woman is looking at Cilla)
View attachment 2153668View attachment 2153669
Good. Make them feel awful. How dare a 5 year old glance in the direction of a loud sudden noise.

View attachment 2153670
“Hit it hard with awareness”
Congrats!!! 🎉🍾. Great job!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And those weird 3 lines?
Definitely lines of the cult
---
Finals were last week 😵💫
So yeah… I guess you might have saw my comment? Every few days I check back. I guess I just found it odd cause they were going pretty regular for a while. And like you said, many people are just ask for an “we’re ok”. We don’t need a video or an announcement, just a simple one sentence “everything’s fine guys”.

i hate making assumptions, but this did happen literally right before Nicky had to meet with someone from government to be assessed for assistance past 18. What if some kind of ultimatum happened. I don’t know..im probably really over thinking.

——

AND I PASSED GUYS!
B+ in pharmacology AND I had the highest grade in the class!! Only three people even passed that class. In four weeks I filled a whole 3 subject notebook with notes.

View attachment 2153654
So I’m really looking towards a job working with special needs and I’ve always wanted a copy of the DSM5, and even better, apparently the school was getting ready to take it off the shelf to return back to the main school. When they do that, they give the students the opportunity to keep them. So I might get to keep it for good. This book is soooo expensive.

——

View attachment 2153657

View attachment 2153660
The kid wasn’t even doing anything. He BARELY glanced their way. They never talk to these people so someone’s kid is forever on YouTube being picked out and they’ll never know.
View attachment 2153665
Good. Make them feel awful. How dare a 5 year old glance in the direction of a loud sudden noise.

View attachment 2153670
Well done Nicole!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Finals were last week 😵💫

——

AND I PASSED GUYS!

View attachment 2153654

——

View attachment 2153657

View attachment 2153660
View attachment 2153665

View attachment 2153670
Congratulations!!! Well done! 🎉
———
As far as the NickyTV channel goes, I believe John is ghosting the channel. Not his first time. I’m of a mindset, after last ghosting, John is not the nice guy he tries to portray. If so, he would at least put something in the community page. Loyal followers are concerned. Weird.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Congratulations!!! Well done! 🎉
———
As far as the NickyTV channel goes, I believe John is ghosting the channel. Not his first time. I’m of a mindset, after last ghosting, John is not the nice guy he tries to portray. If so, he would at least put something in the community page. Loyal followers are concerned. Weird.
Oh he for sure isn't that nice. He has, in the past, made some pretty crappy comments to people. He is also egotistical and self absorbed.

Sure they come off as not as bad as the Maasholes but can’t forget they idolized them and use to talk about them a lot. They wanted to monetize Nicky just like FA. They talked about him becoming sexually aroused numerous times and other dehumanizing, violations of privacy/dignity.

So maybe they are "better" than Ass and Ps shitshow but doesn't make them great either.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I don't think she got kicked out at all. They paid for her to be there, brought attention to/free advertising for the school, plus Abbie wasn't the only child like her there. Doubt it was anything as dramatic as being kicked out.

Ass had mentioned a few times they debated on sending her back to jsa or not. So it was an idea in the making for over a year (at least.) I think the "homeschool " decision was purely to provide them with more content.

Plus they wanted Ab in the program that taught life skills, independence stuff, but she was removed from that in jsa after a short time. She was placed back into the program she was suppose to age out of. The school essentially told them that she can not be in any more advanced programs. Sure that was a kick to their egos.

But nah I don't believe they "kicked her out."
I agree.
I just remembered hearing the Massive bragging about how Abbie was allowed to stay at Jsa until age 23. Plus I think they liked making her someone else's problem 5 days a week.

The content angle is probably it as all they care about is Money.

Reactions: 11
I'm on the fence here, I like the idea of thinking that they were asked to remove her for bad behaviors, I can certainly picture it. Asswipe himself said that her attacks are a daily occurence. I also believe there were other students like Abs there. But his announcing that he was taking her out of JSA looked like a "ha ha JSA I'll bring in a teacher and show you that Abs can still learn life skills" and all those jumps cuts making it look like she can complete tasks we know is a bunch of crap. A leopard never changes its spots , Asswipe will always be slimey and deceptive.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ermagerd. The sow just did a speech on how you do not need a college degree to do what she does for a living. She states you can spend lots of money for college (“up to two hundred thowsan dollars”) with no guarantee of getting a job or you can spend $39 and do what she does. Say, whatttttt????😂😂😂😂 how about looking at the statistics of which you are more likely to succeed with????
Seems like if you do not mind making a fool of yourself, learn how to say “like” every other word (or “you know what I mean” like ass does), or teeny bop sing-song phrases “hows everybody doin’ tonight” (said multiple times as she tries to set up her electronics and uses that phrase as a filler) and never looks for the responses. Yes, definitely sounds like a career plan.
---
What is this supposed to demonstrate????? That if raise your eyebrows you can make it look like you have a slightly different wrinkle at the top of your nose? Honestly, I thought this was posted in reverse. Pretty much with all of these posts, the “before” is worse or same than the “after”.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Ermagerd. The sow just did a speech on how you do not need a college degree to do what she does for a living. She states you can spend lots of money for college (“up to two hundred thowsan dollars”) with no guarantee of getting a job or you can spend $39 and do what she does. Say, whatttttt????😂😂😂😂 how about looking at the statistics of which you are more likely to succeed with????
Seems like if you do not mind making a fool of yourself, learn how to say “like” every other word (or “you know what I mean” like ass does), or teeny bop sing-song phrases “hows everybody doin’ tonight” (said multiple times as she tries to set up her electronics and uses that phrase as a filler) and never looks for the responses. Yes, definitely sounds like a career plan.
---
What is this supposed to demonstrate????? That if raise your eyebrows you can make it look like you have a slightly different wrinkle at the top of your nose? Honestly, I thought this was posted in reverse. Pretty much with all of these posts, the “before” is worse or same than the “after”.
And different lighting, ala Riki mirrors.

I think she just told us what's secretly on her mind. She just spent hundreds of thousands (degree, house, food, partying) on GBs education and it's not getting him squat or the instant success she anticipated. She's deranged and I imagine she thought he'd graduate and be handed a 6 figure+ job just for being a Maas.

• Heart
  • Haha
I think that J$A could "afford" to put Abbie out. Since the fees are mostly covered by scholarships, Abbie's spot would be taken by the next person on the waiting list.
No skin off J$A's ass.
Is it totally normal, in a special Ed school, for teachers and employees to be randomly and violently assaulted by students?
Assaulted to the point blood is drawn and on a frequent basis.
I don't have a clue but I can't imagine having Abbie in the classroom was all sunshine, lollipops and rainbows.
How much is an employee at the school expected to endure? It seems like at some point a decision must be made.
Even though the Director was friendly with the Hambeasts, she still has a business to run and her employees welfare to consider.
If I come across the video of Assa talking about removing Abbie from J$A, I'll post it.
Something he said or didn't say lead me to believe she was asked to go and he wasn't amused. Almost like he expected it but they beat him to the punch.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And since when is Kylie a "camp" kid? Or even Summer?
Summer volunteered there once for a day camp, if memory serves, and Kylie was Summers friend from high school, along with that Lainey chick. ??
Becca is technically the only "camp kid". Grabby G too i guess, but they only met him through Becca a few years back.
I dont understand their need to constantly point out their "relationships" with these young people. I guess since they have no friends of their own, especially Asa, it makes him feel important to have educated "friends"??
Its just bizarre.
I bet that those are his "friends" that he wanted to show his dick-art to when he was laughing about it with The Beast, WLW and Candy Cane Lane Bryant. Imagine, his "friends" are barely out of their teens. Pervert.
---
I think that J$A could "afford" to put Abbie out. Since the fees are mostly covered by scholarships, Abbie's spot would be taken by the next person on the waiting list.
No skin off J$A's ass.
Is it totally normal, in a special Ed school, for teachers and employees to be randomly and violently assaulted by students?
I don't have a clue but I can't imagine having Abbie in the classroom was all sunshine, lollipops and rainbows.
How much is an employee at the school expected to endure? It seems like at some point a decision must be made.
Even though the Director was friendly with the Hambeasts, she still has a business to run and her employees welfare to consider.
If I come across the video of Assa talking about removing Abbie from J$A, I'll post it.
Something he said or didn't say lead me to believe she was asked to go and he wasn't amused. Almost like he expected it but they beat him to the punch.
I watched one of Kaitlin's vlogs a few weeks ago and I came to the conclusion that it was not Abbie who was kicked out of JSA, it was the Maassholes. Kaitlin said that she found JSA to be a really good school for Kaidale but that it was expensive and that it took a lot of time and committment from the parents. Kaidale was taken out because of the price and she thought that he had progressed very well and although she is by no means a professional, she learned a lot from their program, hence homeschooling. He is now back in a public school as she realized that Kaidale needed structure, socialization and time away from being solely with her. Kaitlin indicated that the parents also had their own unofficial learning plans that had to be completed in order for there to be success with the student. I'm just reading between the lines of what she said, so I'm not 100% on that. I think that JSA has a waiting list of students who will benefit and because the Maassholes were not willing to work with Abbie at home, they politely said that her time was up in order to give an opportunity to another child. It is painfully obvious that whatever JSA was working on with Abbie, it was never followed through on at home. Tubby is trying to hang on to snippets of what he remembers Abbie was taught and he doesn't seem to understand what the initial purpose was or how it was taught. The whole BS of Abbie "stocking shelves" was likely taught at JSA but the purpose is also likely far different from what Tubby either believes or is trying to portray it to be.

Congratulations @Nicole9Volt !!!! Well done on your huge achievement!! You should be very proud of yourself 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
No skin off J$A's ass.
Honestly yes it is pretty common in special ed situations for students to have violent outburst. One if the reasons it is hard to keep good teachers and aides in that situation.

And we aren't even talking students like Abbie either. I have seen pretty "high functioning " individuals get very violent.

Just seems way more likely Ab didn't meet the requirements for any of JSA programs so Maasholes could either send her to what equated to a babysitter or pull her and make money off the content.

But who knows it could be anything really. A lot happened at the same time as the choice to pull her from school....covid, school new building, policy change (no more filming at the school or school events,) changes to the scholarship, etc.... so may been they just saw way more profit in having her "homeschool." It's all about how the Maasholes can get that money after all.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.