Fathering Autism #156 Scamming the Feds and Humpers too. Karma’s a B@#$h, She’s Coming For You!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does
Someone whose has a SOC account and is not blocked should post Josh’s video on FA, lipstick mama, etc at midnight. Some actually follow Josh as well just to defend FA over there. Hmmm. Maybe time to make another SOC account.
How do we make a SOC acct?

Reactions: 9
Everyone in here should share Josh's video right now and spread it around. More people to report him!

Reactions: 16
Ohhhhh shiiiiiiit! I’ve been moving my baby child into her first apartment all day and just seeing this. I’m too exhausted to watch now. Please tell me this was good!
---
His whole spiel is watching thing first time and reacting. I just love him getting under Asa’s skin!

Reactions: 22
Her hairline…..
I will be 58 this month, and my hairline is way lower than hers. I have to wear my hair up a lot because of work, she probably has so many Health deficiencies that she is lacking in every area. A short haircut would look way better than that, it looks like the back of an elderly person... sad that they neglect her so.

Reactions: 19
@Hotographer512, thanks. I’m certain he cheated when it came to paying child support and the proper amount. It’s just his nature.

Reactions: 21
Pig needs to be eating those chips, not Abbie.
---
It's sure going to be a shock on his digestive system

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
It is wild how there is no definitive jaw line. It is all one big, ugly jowl, chins and neck conglomeration. They have become one with each other. How’s that ravioli mix tasting, Pig?
Piggy's jaw is her Gunt.
---
How in the world did Piggy decide that this video, that dress and the hair was a good idea?
She looks like Nightmare Bride from hell.
---
The Canadian's video now has 13k views and 361 comments in 5 hours... I bet Asshat loves that! Wonder if he has read all the comments by now..and he cant delete any of them!
Assas crying into his extra cheesy Alfredo sauce.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
So much drama my flaps are twitching!

I'm not in the US so I am trying to keep up with understanding all of the laws and rules etc. Is there any way that we would actually know if shit hits the fan with this government payment? Would documents be issued that would be public?

That outfit came from there store's 'Lardaceous and Delusional' department. Right next to Linens, Bacon Fat and Tableclothes.

Reactions: 27
Sadly no. Unless he refuses to pay back the funds and they have to press charges, we will never know. It will first be an order of repayment and they will wait for contact. Then, it can take a few months for SSA to get their paperwork in order and file charges.

I think just the fact that some of the humps (not all.. there will still be die hards)... will realize what grifters they really are will be at least some benefit to bringing this out. I'm sure plenty of their subscribers are barely getting by...and who have been denied by SSI....the same subscribers that might be buying slime or be Patreons or buying Abbie's art.. to help them out.

Reactions: 24
31K views in under 24 hrs and the humpers are driving more of their subs to the Canadians vlog. I'm loving it! Asshat is deleting the comments on their channels as fast as folks are posting.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.