Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait so when did he get the other woman pregnant? 22 yrs minus the time he left her ass. They make me so sick. “ she’s not food motivated” gets out of the car and they still give her ice cream. Hell no get out or you get nothing and I’m only asking once. Time out hahaha let’s see how long this lasts. She’s almost 18 but let’s teach her timeout. Oh boy these 2 I can’t even. Are the humpers blind or what?
EXACTLY.
If I were P, I'd punch him right between his reptilian little eyes. After almost 18 years, shes finally going to be punished for "pinching mom". 😂 😂
Shes probably thinking- Thanks a lot Asshole, you Autism guru you! I'm glad you think she should stop beating my ass before I'm bedridden and cant escape! 👊😵

AND! For five years we've heard him rant that "punishments" do not work. Period. Does he think time-out isnt punishment? I cant imagine the gallons of word vomit he will spew in his attempt to convince the humps that it isnt a punishment if someone calls him out on it! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
new video
I just can't handle watching that Beast eat. She sticks her filthy cloven hooves into the jar of pickled okra and then snatches it with her lizard tonge and chews it like a cow would its cud. She is disgusting. WTAF is wrong with Dummer? Now that Abbie has her own room, the Maassives are really going to take advantage of her misplaced virtue signaling kindness. I have spare bedrooms in my house and not one is decorated and designated as a room specifically for friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I was wondering why A & P don't have a nurse's aide who would show up to help dress, feed, and toilet Abbie? They could be there a couple of hours in the am and then a couple of hours in the pm.

The more that THEY do everything, the more she doesn't get used to others.

I haven't watched them very long so I'm not familiar with everything they might or might not have done.

Reactions: 19
Have we seen the dogs since they’ve come home? What happened to Maverick and Sandy when Abbie slept over her ‘besties’ house?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
No doubt it is Myrtle Beach. We looked into vacationing there once, but decided to just go a little further south and hang out with the extended family instead. We may go one day, but we make our own adventures autism friendly...lol

Reactions: 16
Can you imagine how those two left the hotel room in DR. They probably had to have the entire room re-painted and replace all the carpet to get the stench completely out . Poor housekeepers went in wearing hazmat suits. If I were the hotel staff I would have insisted on combat pay.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
John on Nicky TV just had a live stream about taking Nicky out of school. I just started watching, but someone mentioned FA and if he was teaching like Asa does. He said (not exact words) . ‘Not exactly sure what Asa is doing. I haven’t spoke to him. I really don’t know Asa. I have had a couple of conversations with him on Instagram. I had one phone conversation with him. I just knew from seeing clips of their vlog about Abbie coming back home. So I’m not exactly sure what he’s doing. If he is just following those life skills and making formal lessons, then we are’ (doing something similar I think he means).

I haven’t seen this whole live, but it sounds to me that he is not following FA like he used to. I really hope he has seen the light.
Asshole doesn't know what he's doing either.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Q
He probably used a voice over track. Since she's so food driven why doesn't he just add it to a food?
---

They do. Lane Bryant is known for it. I guess it makes larger sizes more appealing. The tag may read a 2x but it's most likely a 30/32
You’re exactly right about Lane Bryant. As I was losing weight years ago after my gastric bypass (Proudly still 100#down🤣) I noticed quickly that their version of a 2x versus Macy’s for example was very different. A 2x in Lane Bryant or the Avenue is a 4x in say Macy’s sizes.😳

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Change my mind that this beast isn't ID.

1678420739761.png

---
Stuffing her face.

1678420813130.png

1678420905326.png

1678421055462.png

1678420964884.png

---
Donna looks rough.

1678421169661.png

---
1678421348868.png

Her ice cream is half the size of her arm.

1678421535551.png

1678421275465.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Mr & Mrs Wonky eye. Why does she always pose this way. She looks like she's dipping during the electric slide.

1678428913336.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Mr & Mrs Wonky eye. Why does she always pose this way. She looks like she's dipping during the electric slide.

View attachment 2017456
Dear Pig, it Must be nice to know ASS only married you because you were knocked up 👶🏻 (that’s after he ghosted u twice). Oh and also don’t forget him getting another chick knocked up who gave birth to his “neurotypical” first daughter (who you forbid him having a relationship with). While your make up baby(Abbie) ended up “profound IDD w/a side of autism” and b/c of this you have no bond or love for her. (Not Abbie’s fault of course). This is a Fake ass marriage between two fake ass witches!!!! 🤬🤬 #Abbie deserves better.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Obviously seeing all of the fit young women on the Slimecation had zero effect on The Beast's ego. She thinks that she is as fit, healthy and attractive as they are. Her food and drink intake has not slowed down one little bit. She was obviously emboldened by their false compliments. What a maroon.
1678455007464.png

---
Nothing says romantic and I Love You more than a shotgun wedding. The lost photo of the day that poor young bastard was trapped into marrying what would become "THE BEAST".

1678455139283.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How many of you guyth are up at 12:20 am drinking vodka and eating?
Guess we know now why Pig was adamant about Sweet Girl taking her nighty night “melatonin”.
Mama Sow needed to get her drank on. 😂
1678455256861.gif

A5465001-9A86-48E4-803F-F0A04C4815FE.jpeg
DF1F68A3-FFF7-4096-9CA8-A2EB7F191012.jpeg
042A28CB-73C3-4DC9-BF3F-511BAE1F8576.jpeg

Pig getting that WLW couch lean posture.
4A122731-9ED9-4D7D-B7EE-D2E2973243E5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
How appropriate is this news on The Double Wide Twins’ anniversary??? Ranch AND ice cream??? Pig’s Nirvana!!!
---
How many of you guyth are up at 12:20 am drinking vodka and eating?
Guess we know now why Pig was adamant about Sweet Girl taking her nighty night “melatonin”.
Mama Sow needed to get her drank on. 😂
View attachment 2018187
View attachment 2018193View attachment 2018195View attachment 2018196
Pig getting that WLW couch lean posture.
View attachment 2018198
Abbie’s hair looks greasy as hell! Bet she hasn’t been bathed since Mom and Dad got back home and took over.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.