Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I cant stand Asa.
First off, Abbie is almost 18. EIGHTEEN. But hey, we're going to start trying to correct her behaviors and use time-outs.
What in the entire fuck is wrong with him? I'm not saying its too late, but damn, lets be real, it kinda is.

And when he was talking about "her room" at Summers. "Its good to have your own space and feel included and welcome.." blah freaking blah.
I'm sorry, but why does he even think Abbie deserves her "own space" in someone elses home? He's so entitled it makes me sick.

And "22 years of love" as of tomorrow. Yes sir! SO much love ya'll. I mean, is it even a marriage if your husband didnt leave you and father another child? If you didnt have to open a business to hide your man's assets from the courts? Man, I failed at love! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
#WhatNotToDo #TheyDeserveEachOther

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Bogey

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230301_092939_Instagram.jpg

Bikinis, booze and bad breath coming soon. Grab your fruity drinks tattlers, the Maasives are taking us on another vacation!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Thread #151 brought to you by the one and only @Noir Fan 😻
This title is pure perfection, and is just what we needed to start this thread, and the month of March off with a maaaaasssive bang!
❤Thank you so much and Congratulations to you, my fellow Tattler and sweet friend!❤
🦄Please give her some Tattle love guyth!🦄

3F3002EC-6738-47F7-A5D5-13C74A17E00E.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

jacjos123

Mr & Mrs Wonky eye. Why does she always pose this way. She looks like she's dipping during the electric slide.

View attachment 2017456
Dear Pig, it Must be nice to know ASS only married you because you were knocked up 👶🏻 (that’s after he ghosted u twice). Oh and also don’t forget him getting another chick knocked up who gave birth to his “neurotypical” first daughter (who you forbid him having a relationship with). While your make up baby(Abbie) ended up “profound IDD w/a side of autism” and b/c of this you have no bond or love for her. (Not Abbie’s fault of course). This is a Fake ass marriage between two fake ass Bitches!!!! 🤬🤬 #Abbie deserves better.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Considering that Dickdo has a proven wandering willy, it is pretty brazen of Goobygunts to flit off here and there so freely and so often. He seems pretty unfazed at her taking off all the time and it makes me wonder if he has another simpleton on the side. GG's misplaced confidence is going to be her downfall. Dickdo is no prize, but local humpers may want to hump the chubby little arsehole. We all know how desperate, weird and OTT fangirl they are over this family.
Ain't no one getting anywhere near his junk.

He can't go anywhere on his own, ever. There are no sly trips to a no-tell motel, no parking and porking in the Grand Pigoneer, no quickie bliz-jiz in the alley behind a bar. Who'll watch Abbie? Priscilla certainly won't and she knows it. He doesn't dare risk sneaking away and having Summer or Kylie watch Abbie; they can't be trusted to keep his secrets. Even if he tried to arrange some time away on a normal "girl's day" for Abbie while Priscilla is out of town, you know that woman keeps him on a short leash with his balls in her purse. She'll insist on random Facetimes to make sure he's behaving himself.

And Asa may be a blithering idiot, but one thing he isn't is stupid.
He knows exactly who the humpers are. He knows how desperate and weird and stalkery they are. He knows attempting to stick his dick in one in the fuck shack out back while Abbie honks inside the manor will only lead to blackmail, extortion, and a very public outing of any indiscretions to both his wife and to the FA audience as a whole.

His misery is palpable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Guaranteed that the RV is too expensive to maintain and run. That will quietly be sold by the end of the summer.
I think it's more likely that Priscilla literally doesn't fit in the RV anymore. Like, she can get through the door and sit in one of those recliner chairs, but there is no way she fits in the kitchen area, in the bedroom, in the bathroom....

Even if she loved camping, there would be no Honking Across America 3 tour this summer because the RV physically cannot support them for any length of time.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lizaable90

VIP Member
Summer has to be “so busy” because her license was revoked on 2/28 due to failing to pay for the ticket at the airport…

• Wow
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I personally don’t think they’re delusional. I think they’re well aware of Abbie’s limitations and know full well she won’t ever be capable of holding down a job or being independent. Asswipe has filmed Abbie for numerous years now and he’s running out of ideas. He needs content. It can’t be easy for any of these vloggers to continue being original and holding onto viewers because people get bored. You can see from recent FA vlogs that they are even more dull and uninteresting than before. However, Asswipe continues to film because it’s his only way of earning money, albeit exploiting his child. Fat Fuck Priscilla isn’t interested in make up, but selling it is her way to earn money. Being a part of SL has also given her a way to escape Abbie and she can hang out with her ‘friends’ and act like a teen. She knows that many people who buy from her are FA viewers and some are vulnerable, but she doesn’t care. She knows full well she’s overweight and that’s why she poses certain ways and edits photos that show her with a double/triple chin. These two have got used to a certain lifestyle where they have money to spend and are living excessively when it comes to not only shopping, but to food and alcohol too. They’re too greedy and lazy to change their ways and maybe that’s where they are deluded, in thinking they can continue to live like this, certainly when it comes to health issues.
Yes! Her "poses" as of late crack me up! She is turning sideways, placing one leg in the front and hunching forward.
She looks like a linebacker, or a runner waiting for the starting gun. 😂 😂
Or she does a weird squat/sumo thing.
Whats really funny to me is when she attempts to "point" her hooves for that "I'm dainty" look.
Shows how hard shes trying to look cute, because there is no filter that can help all of that!

Also, I just saw App started Spring Break yesterday, and P said they would meeting up with "her boy".
How sad. 21 years old, and his last break at App, and he's going to spend it with his parents and Abbie doing "autism friendly" activities. 😵😵😵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Oh, come on Assa! We want to see you dipping Piggy like the rest of the couples. But we get it. You didn’t want to throw out your back or go flying through the air when she can’t hold a back bend.

D7BE738C-C5C4-473C-AE80-ED685C10E233.png

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Dear Leah the bully police. That you Asa? Isaiah?
Dear Leah is a big Ol’ Puss. She always waits a day or two to comment. She doesn’t have the balls to back up her snide remarks when confronted. She has changed her YT profile pic, so you cannot see it anymore, but she is also part of the unfortunate forehead club. Shit is the size of a billboard. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Cilla is not allowed on that swing. But I bet she'll order a sliding door semi sheer curtain to wrap around herself after seeing Pinky waltzing around in her see through overwrap and bikini.

1677777487017.png
1677777671811.png

• Haha
  • Heart