Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idiot..."This is not a game"..ha ha..."you aren't funny" ... ha ha... blah blah blah. These kind of things will only get worse with the way he handles her.
"I'm sending this to your mom because she says you need to take your nighttime pills," he says. So...would he not have sedated her otherwise? Does he only do it on Cilla's request?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
"I'm sending this to your mom because she says you need to take your nighttime pills," he says. So...would he not have sedated her otherwise? Does he only do it on Cilla's request?
Where the hell was Mom then?? She wanted to drug her, you do it Pig!

• Heart
I was looking at Abbie's unfortunate teeth and gum situation and believe those are what her teeth/gums look like meaning I don't think ASSa photoshopped anything regarding her teeth. I could be wrong, but in looking over the past year or two of her "smiling big" (for lack of a better word) rarely does she smile big and show off her gums. I skimmed over their photos on FA and Big P's FB pages going back to early 2021 to look for photos to compare of Abbie's teeth/gums and finally had to stop. There is only so much one can take when looking at pics of this family!! 🤦‍♀️
:ROFLMAO: 😂

Seeing the state of her gums is alarming, especially considering they do not take her for regular dental visits.
Her gums are starting to look like Big Ps. :oops:
Untitled.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I was looking at Abbie's unfortunate teeth and gum situation and believe those are what her teeth/gums look like meaning I don't think ASSa photoshopped anything regarding her teeth. I could be wrong, but in looking over the past year or two of her "smiling big" (for lack of a better word) rarely does she smile big and show off her gums. I skimmed over their photos on FA and Big P's FB pages going back to early 2021 to look for photos to compare of Abbie's teeth/gums and finally had to stop. There is only so much one can take when looking at pics of this family!! 🤦‍♀️

Seeing the state of her gums is alarming, especially considering they do not take her for regular dental visits.
View attachment 2016637
I’ve never seen her smile without her teeth over the bottom lip. She has such malaligned teeth. The newest picture the teeth aren’t really even the same shape and doesn’t look like an overbite is there

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Regarding Priscilla wearing clothes in the wrong size, I think that is mostly about her not owning or knowing how to use a tape measure.

Why would Priscilla Maass ever measure herself? She has no reason. She doesn't care that she is overweight, so she's never going to track her progress the way women might if they're wanting to get more fit or stay in shape. We know most of her clothing looks too small for her, which suggests she does not go the route of measuring herself and finding a size on a chart. We know she does not understand fractions and gets really defensive and flustered when confronted with even the most basic things having even a whiff of mathematics. (She accused Asa of talking geometry just because he was talking about the shape of the eye in terms of "top", "bottom," and "alignment.") Size charts often use at least basic fractions and a tape measure isn't a whole lot of good if you can only think in terms of whole inches.

I suspect her method of shopping is to go into stores, find things that she likes, hold them up and look at them, and say, "This looks like it would fit."

In my experience, the fatter you get, the more off you will be with that method. Being large myself, pretty much every time I receive new jeans or pants in the mail, my reaction is, "They sent me the wrong size." But then they fit. The reason us bigger ladies struggle with visually recognizing our size clothing is becasue our extra weight carried front to back, which is then spread across the front of a flat clothing item, making it look like it's for somebody twice our size as we see ourselves in the mirror or looking down.

Obviously Priscilla is pretty fat. She's as big front to back as she is side to side, possibly bigger. So an item which fits her has to be at least twice as wide (when flat) as her, which has got to be so huge that even a woman of THAT SIZE will reject it out of embarrassment.

Also the lady is small busted and in my experience a lot of these plus sized lines seem to operate under the assumption that fat = HUGE BOOBS (and sometimes huge hips). I have this issue--my waist is one size, my bust and hips are a smaller size. I always go with my waist measurement b/c I can't abide clothing which is too tight, it just makes me feel fatter.

Size C still would have been too small for Priscilla in the waist, but it would have possibly been billowingly huge in the bust area. I swear some of these places act like you've got to have MONSTER TATAS if you are plus sized, and that is just not how all of us are.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

View attachment 2016637
It looks like she's had severe receding of the gums - the teeth look much longer. Guaranteed if she has that much recession she has gum disease and she likely stays in pain.

• Sad
Yikes, before Goobygunts tries to shill her wares to her minions, she needs to take a look in the mirror at her own lines, sags, bags and wrinkles. Ooooofa. Practice what you preach.
1678397773863.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Yikes, before Goobygunts tries to shill her wares to her minions, she needs to take a look in the mirror at her own lines, sags, bags and wrinkles. Ooooofa. Practice what you preach.
View attachment 2016924

new look? Psycho beauty guide? (aka bleeping ugly wrinkled bagged revolting wide unnatural grimace jobless child hating whale)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Love this post… and that is absolutely not melentoin
13F629E9-3D55-4FB1-8261-41D9BC331D74.jpeg

37740ABC-3066-45E0-A7CA-21D94F4A50EA.jpeg

This was also a post that caused an entire dumpster fire lol
EB54E529-617D-46DD-A970-3725BFF2EE6D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Love this post… and that is absolutely not melentoin View attachment 2017052
View attachment 2017051
This was also a post that caused an entire dumpster fire lolView attachment 2017053
Those idiot humps think they are getting her to sleep with melatonin....lol. Asshat sure has the wool pulled over their eyes.

I cant imagine taking all the high powered drugs they regularly give her to tho...I'm sure there are unpleasant side effects.. and possibly permanent side effects.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
new video
Someone needs to get a shot of Pig and her HUGE ice cream.

Summer and Kylie... those women need to get a life!!! They have a room in their house... FOR ABBIE!!!! OMG!!! She had a sleep over at their house...

• Sick
  • Wow
What was that stuff Abbie spilled on the couch? She was really doing her tired stim heavy-duty. Of course they are going away again, this time with Sweet Girl and meeting up with Golden Boy. Also, ice cream was the last thing they needed. Not that I’m so innocent..,🍦🍨

• Heart
What was that stuff Abbie spilled on the couch? She was really doing her tired stim heavy-duty. Of course they are going away again, this time with Sweet Girl and meeting up with Golden Boy. Also, ice cream was the last thing they needed. Not that I’m so innocent..,🍦🍨
I think it was hair bands.

Reactions: 14
Pig comes by her name honestly. The chomping away with that slack jaw wide ass open. You could hear her smacking. UGH! It makes me want to rub hot pickled okra juice in her googly, jacked up eyes. Such an undomesticated beast.🐽

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
new video
It is probably Myrtle Beach and while they are trying to become Autism friendly and have worked so hard, the crime rate is really bad.
I know there is whole programs down there and there are hotels that specialize for families with children that have Autism. I will say, for children like Abbie, they still aren’t tolerant for kids screaming and running around. Though, we did find people more accommodating and helpful, when we needed to move tables at a restaurant or needed bottom floor hotel rooms.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I cant stand Asa.
First off, Abbie is almost 18. EIGHTEEN. But hey, we're going to start trying to correct her behaviors and use time-outs.
What in the entire duck is wrong with him? I'm not saying its too late, but damn, lets be real, it kinda is.

And when he was talking about "her room" at Summers. "Its good to have your own space and feel included and welcome.." blah freaking blah.
I'm sorry, but why does he even think Abbie deserves her "own space" in someone elses home? He's so entitled it makes me sick.

And "22 years of love" as of tomorrow. Yes sir! SO much love ya'll. I mean, is it even a marriage if your husband didnt leave you and father another child? If you didnt have to open a business to hide your man's assets from the courts? Man, I failed at love! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
#WhatNotToDo #TheyDeserveEachOther

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Wait so when did he get the other woman pregnant? 22 yrs minus the time he left her ass. They make me so sick. “ she’s not food motivated” gets out of the car and they still give her ice cream. Hell no get out or you get nothing and I’m only asking once. Time out hahaha let’s see how long this lasts. She’s almost 18 but let’s teach her timeout. Oh boy these 2 I can’t even. Are the humpers blind or what?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.