Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No married couple I know posts tit like this. So fake.
When I see things like this posted by people I even know on my social media, I always laugh and think damn it’s been that bad huh 😂 y’all ain’t fooling nobody 😂😂 It’s always the ones you know have a shady history. Like for instance our town hoochie ho ho who sleeps with anything who will have her and her husband just takes her back every time and then they’ll post on social media “I choose you”… like along with everyone else in the county too I guess 🤔 🫠 cringiest thing ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
When I see things like this posted by people I even know on my social media, I always laugh and think damn it’s been that bad huh 😂 y’all ain’t fooling nobody 😂😂 It’s always the ones you know have a shady history. Like for instance our town hoochie ho ho who sleeps with anything who will have her and her husband just takes her back every time and then they’ll post on social media “I choose you”… like along with everyone else in the county too I guess 🤔 🫠 cringiest thing ever.
Same! The gushier the couple post, the shittier the relationship. IMHO and experience.
Me and my husband have a great relationship and I can't remember the last time I posted anything about him. I don't need the world to know, because I know.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh FFS…C’mon Pigcilla, you need to give credit where credit is due. Abbie has given you this gluttonous life. When you’re sprawled out in your bed doing Zoom calls with your minions remember, those idiots are there to catch a glimpse of Abbie. Abbie has worked hard to give you the She-Pantry, Jeep Wagoneer, thousands of dollars in new cloths, your new hideous office space, a pool, an RV and countless trips to places you would never have been able to afford if it wasn't for ABBIE!!!

Atha is a unemployed low-life exploiting your daughter and he can't even measure a bleeping sofa to fit in a space that even a five year old could do. Fake as a 3 dollar bill is what you are and this will all eventually catch up in a way you least expect it but we all see the writing on the wall. It goes back to your gluttony, Pig. Your body is going to start to tell you you fucked up big time and some or all of it will not be reversed because you're too much of a sick individual to care or understand what is in store for you. Will it be your knees to go first? Maybe. Or will it be your enlarged heart. You know the one that loves the life your unemployed, lazy prick of a husband did not make for you. Do you think that prick will be standing by your side when you're laying on that gurney waiting to be rolled in for whatever emergency health issue you WILL have? I don't think so. He'll be doodling his dick in front of his computer watching replays of the Huns dancing in DR or old footage of Summer in her bikini by the pool. He may even be practicing his dialogue he will give to you on why you need to sign a DNR. That would be your greatest gift to him. He would LOVE you so MUCH for signing it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I cant stand Asa.
First off, Abbie is almost 18. EIGHTEEN. But hey, we're going to start trying to correct her behaviors and use time-outs.
What in the entire duck is wrong with him? I'm not saying its too late, but damn, lets be real, it kinda is.

And when he was talking about "her room" at Summers. "Its good to have your own space and feel included and welcome.." blah freaking blah.
I'm sorry, but why does he even think Abbie deserves her "own space" in someone elses home? He's so entitled it makes me sick.

And "22 years of love" as of tomorrow. Yes sir! SO much love ya'll. I mean, is it even a marriage if your husband didnt leave you and father another child? If you didnt have to open a business to hide your man's assets from the courts? Man, I failed at love! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
#WhatNotToDo #TheyDeserveEachOther
Ehhh, I wouldn’t worry none about any of his so called “correcting behaviors” or “ time outs” complete with a different colored timer clock thingy. Not going to happen. Or about as long as one of his vloggies. He doesn’t follow through on any of his great ideas for Abbie. Remember the old “ go upstairs to honk” thing? Not sure that happened more than twice. There’s so many things they mention in a vlog to impress us that we never see again.

I do have “ Facebook friends” who each year post the same old pictures of their wedding, dating photos, and brag about how long they have been married. But I figure that’s what Facebook is for: to brag about how long you have been married, how happy you are with your one and only, brag about your 10 grandchildren and post group photos, and post multiple pictures of your wonderful tropical beach vacation. It’s kind of irritating to us divorced people who stay home. So I return the favor by posting multiple cat pictures and thank God I don’t have to put up with another lying, cheating, lazy bastard who criticizes and monitors how you spend money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
How many of you guyth are up at 12:20 am drinking vodka and eating?
Guess we know now why Pig was adamant about Sweet Girl taking her nighty night “melatonin”.
Mama Sow needed to get her drank on. 😂
View attachment 2018187
View attachment 2018193View attachment 2018195View attachment 2018196
Pig getting that WLW couch lean posture.
View attachment 2018198
I gained 5 pounds just watching her eat that jar of sodium and drink a Moscow Mule that late at night. I'm sorry, but that is just disgraceful and disgusting. How does she even sleep after consuming that at that hour on a nothing special going on weeknight? I would have such horrible indigestion 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
22 years of marital bliss and happy harmony. Living the life. Well folks, after watching their vlogs and getting to “know” them….I think I can safely say with 💯% certainty that absolutely none of us Tattler folk would trade places with these two hambeasts —-not for all the pickled okra in the world. We wouldn’t even dream of it. Not even with the second hand boat, poorly decorated $500,000+ home, large new smelly vehicles, motor scooters, golf carts, used and battered RV, dirty pool, and hardly used Peloton thrown in for good measure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I was wondering if either A or P ever played the blame game about which side of the family Abbie's disability came from genetically??? Not that it matters but some people get hooked on that and put blame on the other persons family like my sister in law.

My witch of a sister in law made comments to my mother that my nephews autism came from our side of the family becasue my mother had a brother with ID, BUT his ID was caused by lack of oxygen during his birth and wasn't a genetic issue.

My poor mother went through life feeling like her grandsons autism came from her family. (She grew up poor in an immigrant family where she was taken out of school to help at home) So she believed anything someone told her becasue "they were more educated than her".

She just wanted to blame it on our family "becasue it absolutely couldn't be from her family". Total narcissist both her and my brother.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Hey, I was wrong about that Rolex. I never thought she’d wear that thing since it fit as tight as a tourniquet on what most people call a wrist. She actually is missing a wrist which is probably why it fits so tight. Her puffy fat hand fits right into that doughy inflated arm of hers. No wrist at all. However, as somebody has noticed—-she may have had some links added—-probably because her hand was turning blue and she was losing all feeling in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I gained 5 pounds just watching her eat that jar of sodium and drink a Moscow Mule that late at night. I'm sorry, but that is just disgraceful and disgusting. How does she even sleep after consuming that at that hour on a nothing special going on weeknight? I would have such horrible indigestion 🤢
She passes out. Probably blacks out before passing out.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There is no way her blood pressure is not sky high when she passes out each night. Sure, okra is low calorie, but like you said, it is loaded with sodium. She eats it ALL the time. Everytime she is in the kitchen…that jar of okra is on the counter. It is disgusting and disgraceful. It is extremely unhealthy. It is pure ignorance.
What gets my goat…lol…is this is someone that sells skincare. In all of her BS posts and Lives there is an implication that she is concerned and proactive about the health of her skin, and it is simply not true. The ONLY thing she does for her skin is slather on Slime products. It is like putting a band aid on a bullet wound. She is a poser. A f’ing beauty guide imposter.
Habits for healthy skin:
Drink plenty of water. Well, she drinks some, but it is tainted with MIO
Limit your UV exposure. Nope.
Exercise. Nada.
Eat a healthy diet. Eliminate processed food. Obviously…NO!
Get plenty of sleep. Midnight vodka.
I could go on, but y’all get where I am going with this. There is not one single thing she does in her miserable existence that lends itself to healthy skin, much less her overall health in general.
Burnt to a crisp, ordering mexican, slobbering on an ice cream cone, before her daily alcohol binge and midnight okra snack…and that is just what we have seen this week. 🐷

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Hey, I was wrong about that Rolex. I never thought she’d wear that thing since it fit as tight as a tourniquet on what most people call a wrist. She actually is missing a wrist which is probably why it fits so tight. Her puffy fat hand fits right into that doughy inflated arm of hers. No wrist at all. However, as somebody has noticed—-she may have had some links added—-probably because her hand was turning blue and she was losing all feeling in it.
I am an Apple Watch bandaholic so I always notice Watch bands, no matter the type of watch. I am wearing in these pictures a size 2 band, the next to smallest solo band. It is tight to put on, but secure and comfy. If it was too tight, I would have constant wrist pain, which is probably what she had. I wouldn’t even wear that Rolex (although I would sure look at it) unless it had a proper fit. Ouch.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The peeling process says the “beauty guide”.
View attachment 2018312
View attachment 2018320
I don’t understand why, when her skin is damaged as badly as it is, that she persists in getting a sunburn. On purpose, it seems. She’s done this multiple times on her vacations on the vlogs so she knows what she is doing. Maybe she thinks she looks better with more “color” or maybe she thinks it makes her look thinner. I guess her damaged salami skin is her own business. She’s been doing it for years as evidenced by her skin. What is bad is when she allows Abbie to get a sunburn. That’s neglect, abuse and stupidity. Rotten filthy hambeasts. Oh yeah, and she lies to everyone saying she has always had “ freckled skin” and that it’s not skin damage.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
That’s interesting and telling. They both keep pushing this “independent Abbie” thing and trying to convince anyone who will listen that Abbie will be independent one day, get a job, etc. Abbie can not, at age 18, even wash her hands without a person standing there prompting and directing her to wash her hands. Even at times having to do hand over hand help. Do we think she can toilet herself?

You parents out there. Does it bother you when they ask Abbie does she want to go to bed? Knowing she is tired (drugged up), at an 18 month old mentality . They’ve done this several times on the vlog. Instead of just taking/leading/directing her to bed as you would do a toddler, they let her fall asleep on the couch. Then they have to wake her up, somehow get her up the stairs to bed. I’ve not seen them have a routine where she eats at a normal time, quiet activity or heaven forbid gets a book read to her, bath time, then snack, brush teeth, and bed. Not eating at 9-10pm, no bath, allowed to fall asleep on the couch. It’s no wonder she has sleep issues. They are such crappy parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Happy people don't eat themselves to 400 pounds. Who the duck is she trying to convince?! She's miserable.

Did anyone catch the mention in the vlog about how Pig has a heat pad in bed for her back? She has to be in a lot of pain with her weight. Imagine the strain on your joints of carrying 400 pounds on a 5 ft something and a fart frame. She will be immobile sooner rather than later. She has a SERIOUS addiction to food and booze and she just cannot stop. It will eventually kill her.

Good bleeping riddance.

• Haha
Happy people don't eat themselves to 400 pounds. Who the duck is she trying to convince?! She's miserable.

Did anyone catch the mention in the vlog about how Pig has a heat pad in bed for her back? She has to be in a lot of pain with her weight. Imagine the strain on your joints of carrying 400 pounds on a 5 ft something and a fart frame. She will be immobile sooner rather than later. She has a SERIOUS addiction to food and booze and she just cannot stop. It will eventually kill her.

Good bleeping riddance.
I wonder if she hurt herself jumping off the boat like the other 100lb huns..when she made that huge tidal wave and almost took out 3 huns?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.