Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summer pisses me off a lot because she oversteps the boundaries. I was a live in Nanny when I was younger and it’s difficult living in the same home as your bosses and their children. However, I had set hours I was paid for and when I was off duty, I either went out with friends or watched TV in my quarters. I was friendly and sociable, but I rarely hung out with the families when I wasn’t working. I gave them their privacy and I had my own social life. Summer over the years has got too involved with this crowd and although I’m sure they pay her, I bet they don’t pay her very much. She’s probably made things difficult for future respite for Abbie, because Fat duck Priscilla and Asswipe will expect them to be like Summer and be at their beck and call, wanting to be ‘besties’ with Abbie. I think Summer means well and genuinely wants to help Abbie and people with disabilities, but she needs to stop being so naive and actually become the professional she’s supposed to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Gosh, hubby and I have been married almost 26yrs now
That’s interesting and telling. They both keep pushing this “independent Abbie” thing and trying to convince anyone who will listen that Abbie will be independent one day, get a job, etc. Abbie can not, at age 18, even wash her hands without a person standing there prompting and directing her to wash her hands. Even at times having to do hand over hand help. Do we think she can toilet herself?

You parents out there. Does it bother you when they ask Abbie does she want to go to bed? Knowing she is tired (drugged up), at an 18 month old mentality . They’ve done this several times on the vlog. Instead of just taking/leading/directing her to bed as you would do a toddler, they let her fall asleep on the couch. Then they have to wake her up, somehow get her up the stairs to bed. I’ve not seen them have a routine where she eats at a normal time, quiet activity or heaven forbid gets a book read to her, bath time, then snack, brush teeth, and bed. Not eating at 9-10pm, no bath, allowed to fall asleep on the couch. It’s no wonder she has sleep issues. They are such crappy parents.

Not really. We cannot take our son up to his room until he is completely passed out either on the couch or in our room. We've tried putting him to bed before that, and even though he may be tired, he will just make a huge mess in his room and/or destroy things in it. Even with all his nightly medications, it is usually midnight before he is sleepy enough to take to bed. We have a evening routine going and we know that when he asks for a snack-it will be a good night. He'll take one last trip to the bathroom, get his chips and start to wind himself down as he eats them. We don't mind a snack before bed because he is skinny as a damn rail and often ate very little of dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why, when her skin is damaged as badly as it is, that she persists in getting a sunburn. On purpose, it seems. She’s done this multiple times on her vacations on the vlogs so she knows what she is doing. Maybe she thinks she looks better with more “color” or maybe she thinks it makes her look thinner. I guess her damaged salami skin is her own business. She’s been doing it for years as evidenced by her skin. What is bad is when she allows Abbie to get a sunburn. That’s neglect, abuse and stupidity. Rotten filthy hambeasts. Oh yeah, and she lies to everyone saying she has always had “ freckled skin” and that it’s not skin damage.
Oh they mentioned previously on video that P gets sunburned, repeatedly, on purpose.

They seem to intentionally let Abbie burn also. For color or they just don't give a tit because hey, she can't complain.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I am an Apple Watch bandaholic so I always notice Watch bands, no matter the type of watch. I am wearing in these pictures a size 2 band, the next to smallest solo band. It is tight to put on, but secure and comfy. If it was too tight, I would have constant wrist pain, which is probably what she had. I wouldn’t even wear that Rolex (although I would sure look at it) unless it had a proper fit. Ouch.
Off topic - sorry. I'm looking at stretchy bands - do you like the fabric stretchy ones?
---
That’s interesting and telling. They both keep pushing this “independent Abbie” thing and trying to convince anyone who will listen that Abbie will be independent one day, get a job, etc. Abbie can not, at age 18, even wash her hands without a person standing there prompting and directing her to wash her hands. Even at times having to do hand over hand help. Do we think she can toilet herself?

You parents out there. Does it bother you when they ask Abbie does she want to go to bed? Knowing she is tired (drugged up), at an 18 month old mentality . They’ve done this several times on the vlog. Instead of just taking/leading/directing her to bed as you would do a toddler, they let her fall asleep on the couch. Then they have to wake her up, somehow get her up the stairs to bed. I’ve not seen them have a routine where she eats at a normal time, quiet activity or heaven forbid gets a book read to her, bath time, then snack, brush teeth, and bed. Not eating at 9-10pm, no bath, allowed to fall asleep on the couch. It’s no wonder she has sleep issues. They are such crappy parents.
She used to be able to wash her hands, brush her teeth with minimal prompting. She can't complete one step on her own. It's just so damn sad how they've failed her.

Reactions: 16
Our 25th wedding anniversary is Tuesday and my husband would threaten to divorce if I ever put dribble like this on social media. Not really, but I wouldn’t think to do it. They are the definition of attention whores.
We’re celebrating 25 years this summer. Happy Anniversary!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There is no way her blood pressure is not sky high when she passes out each night. Sure, okra is low calorie, but like you said, it is loaded with sodium. She eats it ALL the time. Everytime she is in the kitchen…that jar of okra is on the counter. It is disgusting and disgraceful. It is extremely unhealthy. It is pure ignorance.
What gets my goat…lol…is this is someone that sells skincare. In all of her BS posts and Lives there is an implication that she is concerned and proactive about the health of her skin, and it is simply not true. The ONLY thing she does for her skin is slather on Slime products. It is like putting a band aid on a bullet wound. She is a poser. A f’ing beauty guide imposter.
Habits for healthy skin:
Drink plenty of water. Well, she drinks some, but it is tainted with MIO
Limit your UV exposure. Nope.
Exercise. Nada.
Eat a healthy diet. Eliminate processed food. Obviously…NO!
Get plenty of sleep. Midnight vodka.
I could go on, but y’all get where I am going with this. There is not one single thing she does in her miserable existence that lends itself to healthy skin, much less her overall health in general.
Burnt to a crisp, ordering mexican, slobbering on an ice cream cone, before her daily alcohol binge and midnight okra snack…and that is just what we have seen this week. 🐷
Can I get an AMEN?!!! 💯💯💯

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I frequently fall asleep on the basement couch and sometimes don't wake up until 12 or 1 in the morning and then go upstairs to my actual bed. I never intend to do this but it happens more than I'd like for it to happen.

Reactions: 13
Off topic - sorry. I'm looking at stretchy bands - do you like the fabric stretchy ones?
---

She used to be able to wash her hands, brush her teeth with minimal prompting. She can't complete one step on her own. It's just so damn sad how they've failed her.
The one I have in the picture is a silicon stretchy type. They also have fabric braided bands, also stretchy. However these Apple brand bands are pricey (my downfall). If you don’t want to pay that Apple tax, Amazon has tons of options. They are so much fun!!!

Reactions: 8
This is from about two years ago… so full of tit. Maybe HE has gotten over it but we all damn well know cilla hasnt …
2562E6DC-08AA-472E-9D99-45F15CE3FE46.png
F7785F4C-E9FA-4048-9981-52D5EBF16172.jpeg
E9B3D7BC-AD94-4A5D-9BD4-F98751C5D47D.jpeg
257A979A-87D7-497C-8755-1B1B73F1F7CE.jpeg
A1A07CD0-7164-4FBA-AD0C-5B81CE05A22F.jpeg
2CCBE6AD-A5DB-4315-B714-F497E56D412E.jpeg
2C0C092E-1529-4678-9F94-4F2038D39AB7.jpeg
*She would like
A81BFE30-522C-4E51-A051-F0CF7167CD37.jpeg
C4E7A901-6DD3-44B6-B174-779736F90600.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Burnt to a crisp, slobbering on an ice cream cone, before her daily alcohol binge and midnight okra snack…and that is just what we have seen this week. 🐷
@WowMeowMeowWow
He zoomed by her so fast it was hard to get a good screenshot of her "I'm THO happy to be back home" face. :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂
I'm guessing Abbie only got a bite once in a while. 🤦‍♀️
Screenshot (874).png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Summer pisses me off a lot because she oversteps the boundaries. I was a live in Nanny when I was younger and it’s difficult living in the same home as your bosses and their children. However, I had set hours I was paid for and when I was off duty, I either went out with friends or watched TV in my quarters. I was friendly and sociable, but I rarely hung out with the families when I wasn’t working. I gave them their privacy and I had my own social life. Summer over the years has got too involved with this crowd and although I’m sure they pay her, I bet they don’t pay her very much. She’s probably made things difficult for future respite for Abbie, because Fat duck Priscilla and Asswipe will expect them to be like Summer and be at their beck and call, wanting to be ‘besties’ with Abbie. I think Summer means well and genuinely wants to help Abbie and people with disabilities, but she needs to stop being so naive and actually become the professional she’s supposed to be.
I think the biggest issue with Summer is that she was groomed so young to be Abbie's best friend and protector and was treated as family. On top of that, she is very immature. When she became an adult, she was given the extra burden( honour to them) to act as Abbie's guardian/POA in the event that the Maassives go to the big stye in the sky. The lines are all blurred and Summer doesn't see herself as a professional caretaker, she considers herself to be Abbie's friend/sister/protector and the rest of the Maassives as her family. They really did a number on that young lady.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Those idiot humps think they are getting her to sleep with melatonin....lol. Asshat sure has the wool pulled over their eyes.

I cant imagine taking all the high powered drugs they regularly give her to tho...I'm sure there are unpleasant side effects.. and possibly permanent side effects.
This is actually why I want to work with Children with Autism, ID, ADHD or any other neuro-divergence.
Being a pre-teen and watching my useless parents first deny anything was wrong with my young sister, until she started kindergarten and was forced to take her to a psychiatrist because the school was complaining .
Then seeing them pump her with the absolute highest doses of psychotropic drugs morning and night as early as five years old, which absolutely did nothing for her behavior and learning abilities because there was ZERO therapy to supplement the drugs. My parents themselves did so very little to understand her mental disorders that they probably couldn’t even tell you what her diagnosis is.
She repeated kindergarten 3 times til she was just passed through and basically warehoused in the resource classes. She dropped out of school in the 5th grade at age 13, then bounced around institutions for problematic kids cause she kept jail-breaking them.

By her teens she had severe aggressive issues.
There’s actually a term for “agression issues in teens that were heavily medicated at a young age”.
I can’t seem to find it now. If anyone knows maybe what I’m talking about, let me know please

I still to this day have a hard time getting over blaming myself for her downfall because it was when I moved out at 17 that a year later she dropped out of school and started having real troubles.

So I would really like to be there for other ND kids that need support outside of drugs.
I’m just now starting my path in legitimate education so I’m not sure what I want to do.

Do I want to go more towards something in-class like a teachers aid… do I want to go more towards a nursing career in office or at home…
Do I want to go more towards in home respite care?

I would really like to do something like in-home activities. I can’t have children so I have a million little ideas for projects and learning games I will never get to do. Or maybe I’m just saving them up for someone else’s child in the future.💜

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Off topic, but they said in last nights vlog (or maybe the night before) that Isaiahs graduation is on Abbies birthday.
Now, I do not care for Golden Boy. I think he's as obnoxious, lazy, and entitled as his parents.
BUT-
They need to make that day about him. Whether he rode the C train the entire time or not, he's still graduating with a BA, something we know A&P could never accomplish.
Abbie, well, she doesnt even know what a birthday is or when it is. They could have her party any time. And I'm sure they will, since they will obviously be in Boone that day...but Asa will somehow try to make it Abbies day instead of Isaiahs.
They'll go out to eat and have the servers sing to her, or he'll just keep pointing it out over and over. He'll make it sound like feeding the fish is comparable to a BA. :sick::sick:

• Heart
  • Sad
Off topic, but they said in last nights vlog (or maybe the night before) that Isaiahs graduation is on Abbies birthday.
Now, I do not care for Golden Boy. I think he's as obnoxious, lazy, and entitled as his parents.
BUT-
They need to make that day about him. Whether he rode the C train the entire time or not, he's still graduating with a BA, something we know A&P could never accomplish.
Abbie, well, she doesnt even know what a birthday is or when it is. They could have her party any time. And I'm sure they will, since they will obviously be in Boone that day...but Asa will somehow try to make it Abbies day instead of Isaiahs.
They'll go out to eat and have the servers sing to her, or he'll just keep pointing it out over and over. He'll make it sound like feeding the fish is comparable to a BA. :sick::sick:
Do you really think they'll take her to graduation? That's a disaster in the making. If they ever needed respite so they could focus on Isaiah, that would be it.

E8D1C5DB-3870-450C-8150-C6654E2EB754.jpeg

Oh yes I did!🤣 Hold the feta. I am not making that pasta salad dish tho. I am not Percillerpotamus. This will last us for weeks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Do you really think they'll take her to graduation? That's a disaster in the making. If they ever needed respite so they could focus on Isaiah, that would be it.
I agree and I hope they dont. I just dont know if Asa has it in him to not trot his Princess around on her birthday.
And even if shes not there, he'll rub it in GB's face, missing her bday for him, yada yada.
Somehow, someway, his jealous ass will make it about Abbie and him. :(:mad::(

• Angry
  • Sad
This is actually why I want to work with Children with Autism, ID, ADHD or any other neuro-divergence.
Being a pre-teen and watching my useless parents first deny anything was wrong with my young sister, until she started kindergarten and was forced to take her to a psychiatrist because the school was complaining .
Then seeing them pump her with the absolute highest doses of psychotropic drugs morning and night as early as five years old, which absolutely did nothing for her behavior and learning abilities because there was ZERO therapy to supplement the drugs. My parents themselves did so very little to understand her mental disorders that they probably couldn’t even tell you what her diagnosis is.
She repeated kindergarten 3 times til she was just passed through and basically warehoused in the resource classes. She dropped out of school in the 5th grade at age 13, then bounced around institutions for problematic kids cause she kept jail-breaking them.

By her teens she had severe aggressive issues.
There’s actually a term for “agression issues in teens that were heavily medicated at a young age”.
I can’t seem to find it now. If anyone knows maybe what I’m talking about, let me know please

I still to this day have a hard time getting over blaming myself for her downfall because it was when I moved out at 17 that a year later she dropped out of school and started having real troubles.

So I would really like to be there for other ND kids that need support outside of drugs.
I’m just now starting my path in legitimate education so I’m not sure what I want to do.

Do I want to go more towards something in-class like a teachers aid… do I want to go more towards a nursing career in office or at home…
Do I want to go more towards in home respite care?

I would really like to do something like in-home activities. I can’t have children so I have a million little ideas for projects and learning games I will never get to do. Or maybe I’m just saving them up for someone else’s child in the future.💜

You can work with my kiddo (or shall I say, young adult). We need more teacher aides! They are the backbone of any special needs classrooms. It just doesn't work without them and I don't think they get enough credit. I'm so sorry to hear about the troubles your sister had.

• Heart
Summer is getting something out of it; the maassholes have said that if anything happens to them, that douche boy and Summer will be set financially to take care of Abbie. So what that exactly looks like, isn't clear, but Summer is included in the trust...so they said.
I dont think so. They said an attorney and financial guy have to approve anything Isaiah deems necessary for her care, and handle the expenses. Isaiah will get a small monthly "salary" for finding the care and making sure its up to par, etc. They said Summer will be listed as a back-up in case Isaiah is unavailable for some reason. I didnt get the impression either Isaiah or Summer will be benefiting much from this arrangement. Especially Summer! They couldnt even be bothered to buy her a real birthday cake or gift. They have done nothing for her but pay for food when they travel, and they do that so she can babysit. After all shes done for them, they SHOULD be very generous with her but they arent. No way she will be left any cash, or have access to it. JMO.

Reactions: 23
Of course they’ll take her to enhance their story! And Kylie and/or Summer will be in tow because they’re Golden Boy’s “friends” and Sweet Girl’s caregivers. Stay tuned for much “Woooooo Whooooooing” from the stands or auditorium seating. Papa Smurf will be running around taking video. Hell, the grandparents who can travel will all be required to be there because Isaiah’s high school commencement exercises were “ruined” by, you know…Covid. It will be a grand spectacle and we Tattlers will have a front row seat! I’m sure CillaMe is planning her school colors outfit as we speak.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Summer is getting something out of it; the maassholes have said that if anything happens to them, that douche boy and Summer will be set financially to take care of Abbie. So what that exactly looks like, isn't clear, but Summer is included in the trust...so they said.
I think Summer and Kylie were around when the Massive's exploitation extravaganza started to take off and was exploding and the Massives couldn't spend enough/fast enough... and their egos went through the roof. This was when they were doing all the Hump meet and greets...etc.

I think those 2 stunted women still think of the Massives as these big youtube stars.. along with Abbie.. and that might be what is possibly keeping them hopelessly tied to them and branded as Abbie's "BFF"...when in reality they are very cheap respite for Pig and Asshat..and they are using them big time.

Possibly they are drawn to the perceived "fame" .. and success they had a few years ago... which now is on the downslide..but Summer and Kylie still are delusional about them? Ass and Pig better hope their stunted delusion continues..

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.