Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you post those on their vlog? That would be so funny.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa?? Well.. I would never! Never ever ever!

F402213E-FEA4-498E-90BB-7E7C0377AD79.gif

---
John on Nicky TV just had a live stream about taking Nicky out of school. I just started watching, but someone mentioned FA and if he was teaching like Asa does. He said (not exact words) . ‘Not exactly sure what Asa is doing. I haven’t spoke to him. I really don’t know Asa. I have had a couple of conversations with him on Instagram. I had one phone conversation with him. I just knew from seeing clips of their vlog about Abbie coming back home. So I’m not exactly sure what he’s doing. If he is just following those life skills and making formal lessons, then we are’ (doing something similar I think he means).

I haven’t seen this whole live, but it sounds to me that he is not following FA like he used to. I really hope he has seen the light.
So just got off a 14 hour day of work. My brain is a bit too fried to see if anyone answered already.

Someone in his comments a few weeks ago asked if he keeps up with FA, he said no.
He said the whole “I don’t have an opinion but want to keep civil on YouTube response”
Something like “well I haven’t been up to date on them” and just some random kind words to not create any more comments on it.

John is staying away from it.

Good.

I actually had a full blown argument with John AND Shannon (Nicky’s mom) that was fueled by FA and them mentioning them.
Nowadays he responds to everyone of my comments with some very nice, informative and again, nice, responses.

i think John is a good guy. I think his decision to take Nicky out is the RIGHT decision. Nicky is 18 this year and has ALWAYS been in school. He just recently, his last semester, started tantrum/meltdowning in school.

Is Nicky doing it to get home?
Maybe… but I imagine there comes a time where you ask “is the self harm worth it” (he is self harming at school)

Does John have realistic dreams and goals for Nicky? Does he have a plan? Yes. He does. He is working on his IEP and looking to hire someone to come in.

Also, Nicky, happily and capably, makes his own food, does dishes, gets off “phone blue” about 80% of the time John asks him… (John is even worried about his posture and working on ways to fix how he holds his phone)

Johns vlogs are pretty much 95% Nicky and autism. Not stupid trips.. not bleeping Trader Joe’s and Zaxbys and beef n’ cheddar mush..

all in all.. even if Nicky is doing this to get out of school.. think about it.. be probably has senioritis..
---
“Oh Abbie didn’t win this one stupid award of “most popular” or “best dressed”.. psh… who needs them”

it’s sad.
It’s bleeping sad…
But…
Would you be surprised if you heard she was “warehoused” by JSA at the end?
---
Something happened with my last comment above.. sorry, but it was just talking about why JSA would not be pushing to bring Abbie back..
She probably spent 90% of her time on a couch there honestly…
I mean, how do you teach someone in an autism school whose main diagnosis is ID? And is aggressive , and has aggressive parents not interested In putting in the work for her?
---
And the entitlement of the parents , hence the “my Princess of autism didn’t win this award?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
OMG Arsewipe in the shirt, poor shirt, he has exploded. Oh yeah wait until the day of the doctors visit to expose Ab to
potential experiences. Scum bagy, hillbilly disgraceful. Abbies shirt is teenage abuse stop with 🐫, and fawn already.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, the Arula size 2X shows a bust size 46-48. That is also my bust size, and...there is no bleeping way she wears the same size as me. Even taking into account that, proportionally, that measurement is gonna be less tits and more girth on her than it is on me...naw. No wonder that "prom dress" she loved so much was cutting into her back so bad. It was a size too small. She's one of those that thinks if you can squeeze your body into it, that's the size you wear. She can preach all she wants about loving her "cute" self, but...when you're trying that desperately to believe you're a size or two smaller than you are, you're definitely not loving yourself.
Safe to say her sizes are known as :
Full,Queen,King, California King

Her dresses look like bedspreads
---
Tonight’s the night! The great box reveal! What’s in the damn box?! Piggy says it weighs 7 pounds. Wouldn’t it be funny if it was a gallon of drinking water. Although that usually comes in at a little over 8 pounds. SlimeLife could be telling their beauty guides, “Drink more water!” It’s the first successful beauty treatment. Paraffin bath kit? Who knows? Who cares!

View attachment 2014788
---
All I could think of was Brad Pitt/Morgan Freeman/Kevin Spacey in the movie Seven.
He should of never asked what was in the box😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My two new pups
---
She is looking at that camera like she looks at a jar of okra followed by a shot of one of her Jax Jaguars concocted boozey drinks.
You just know that they did the deed like to hogs in heat…🤢 unlike pigs,those two were most likely sweaty with booze and bacon sweats..
---
Just gonna leave this here.
View attachment 2010336
I don’t know how he finds his way in through all that blubber

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
What is an “asking” woman?
Example of what an asking woman is.

Thilla Thue: "Hey gurl friend do these pants/shirts/bedspreads make me look fat?"

Asking friend: "Oh no! You look super cute and sexy!"

Thilla Thue: "I love you tho much athking friend!"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In the old recycled reel about Abbie and her night routine, Asa talks about Abbie does it all by herself. BS. We have seen Abbie "wash her hands" we have seen Abbie "wipe her mouth" with a paper towel. If they're not scrubbing Abbie down After she attempts to wash, Abbie is NEVER clean then. So sad how Asa and P have to lie so badly about their special needs child. I'm not saying that they lied about her bathing herself. They did lie about Abbie being able to. This is probably why when Asa does close-ups on Abbie it's evident that she is a filthy almost adult now. Abbie will never be able to wash properly. The only thing Abbie puts any effort into is food and getting it in her mouth. Abbie has no issue using her low muscle tone to rip open a bag.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Ain't no way she's a 2X.
I swear I think companies run extra large and loose in the sizing just to make people like her feel better😂 I know plenty of 2x women who are NO WHERE NEAR the size of her. Her arms would never fit in a 2x and her pants have to be like a 96+.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So what voice over tit is that? That is not Abby laughing. She doesn’t laugh like that. I’ve never heard it in all the years I’ve been watching. It sounds like Elmo
He probably used a voice over track. Since she's so food driven why doesn't he just add it to a food?
---
I swear I think companies run extra large and loose in the sizing just to make people like her feel better😂 I know plenty of 2x women who are NO WHERE NEAR the size of her. Her arms would never fit in a 2x and her pants have to be like a 96+.
They do. Lane Bryant is known for it. I guess it makes larger sizes more appealing. The tag may read a 2x but it's most likely a 30/32

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They definitely do. "Vanity sizing." And P falls for it hook, line and sinker 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This is actually a really cute video of her. She looks engaged and seems to be enjoying f'ing with Dad. I'm here for it.
She does but the problem is, if/when something is very serious, they have no actual discipline or compliance with her. Even in group homes, that they want her to qualify for, she has to be able to listen to staff. Abbie thinks everything is a game in her life and that is so not the case. Little kids can be this way around 10-14 months old, and good parents will actually do the work and make sure the child listens. Other parents will give in and have spoiled children that throw tantrums to get their way. Abbie will throw tantrums every once in a while but she is very much stuck around the “everything is a game” age and A&P aren’t helping the situation.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.