Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #151 brought to you by the one and only @Noir Fan ๐Ÿ˜ป
This title is pure perfection, and is just what we needed to start this thread, and the month of March off with a maaaaasssive bang!
โคThank you so much and Congratulations to you, my fellow Tattler and sweet friend!โค
๐Ÿฆ„Please give her some Tattle love guyth!๐Ÿฆ„

3F3002EC-6738-47F7-A5D5-13C74A17E00E.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
February Recap time.

Reminder: This post only pertains to FA on youtube. I did not use social blade. I just added up FA Feb vlog views.

Fatboy produced 19 vlogs in Feb. (not including "shorts). Total views for Feb vlogs was roughly 912,000. The average views per vlog was 48k. See below for a monthly and daily summary of FA vlog views.

Nov - 863k views/24vlogs=36k/vlog
Dec - 736k views/24vlogs=31k/vlog
Jan - 841k views/22vlogs=38k/vlog
Feb - 912k views/19vlogs=48k/vlog

As others have said: Fatboy is buying additional views (and subs?). Based on the numbers above, he's buying (additional) 10k views per vlog. I find it hysterical that he STILL can't exceed 50k views on a consistent basis.

Again, the purpose of this tracking is not to quantify income. It's just a trend analysis.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Was reading comments over on her recent cooking vlog. Looks like the humpers are getting smacked down over there.

1677682310881.png

1677681934020.png

1677682018724.png

1677682051953.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Dear Leah the bully police. That you Asa? Isaiah?
Dear Leah is a big Olโ€™ Puss. She always waits a day or two to comment. She doesnโ€™t have the balls to back up her snide remarks when confronted. She has changed her YT profile pic, so you cannot see it anymore, but she is also part of the unfortunate forehead club. tit is the size of a billboard. ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Dear Leah is a big Olโ€™ Puss. She always waits a day or two to comment. She doesnโ€™t have the balls to back up her snide remarks when confronted. She has changed her YT profile pic, so you cannot see it anymore, but she is also part of the unfortunate forehead club. tit is the size of a billboard. ๐Ÿ˜
Does she use a dog or a flower ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Bloodshot eye and looking in two directions at once; thatโ€™s talent. She looks here like she and Abbie could be placed in the same day program.
24E2D61E-8D41-43C4-8FFB-1A1490AB9257.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20230301_092939_Instagram.jpg

Bikinis, booze and bad breath coming soon. Grab your fruity drinks tattlers, the Maasives are taking us on another vacation!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
โ€œFor my man and Iโ€
There she blows again.
LMAO!
witch, strap yourself in that bikini and shuuuuut up!๐Ÿ˜‚
No it's "SWEET" man... this is our narrative today.

At least Abbie is getting a vacation from them. Only reward or thanks she will get.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
FB_IMG_1677116653779.jpg

Unfortunate Forehead club member. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Unfortunate Forehead Club.
I can't stop giggling.
PS she's one of Percillerpotamus's girls. ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Was reading comments over on her recent cooking vlog. Looks like the humpers are getting smacked down over there.

View attachment 1996121

View attachment 1996110

View attachment 1996115

View attachment 1996117

Wow! That dearleah does nothing but report people for "bullying" but doesn't realize that bullying is not giving an opposite opinion. Just because you may not like someone criticizing you doesn't mean it's bullying!!

Some people live in a fantasy world. Does she think A and P care one bit for her? She attaches herself to a stranger on you tube and behaves like she's defending a friend.

It's up to A and P to monitor their comments. They CAN put comments on approval. But then that would mean more work FOR THEM to approve every comment and why should they do that when they can lavish in drama and USE people like Leah by allowing them to play security guard.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.