Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was actually just about to come on here to mention Nicky.
I went about a year without watching them because they were promoting FA back in the day,
But I started watching everyday again about 2 months ago.
They never mention FA first of all.
But I like what he’s been doing lately. He had on vlog that showed Nicky’s whole schedule. He has everything scheduled for the day, with markers indicating how much help he needs with the task.
It was an informative autism video.

The reason I was gonna mention Nicky was because of what you said, they are taking him out of school.
BUT it’s NOTHING like what they did with Abbie. Nicky went to school every day of his life. Hardly ever stayed home. He is a senior now. He already got half a year done. And it’s very obvious he is ready to be done with it.

Divergent children can get senioritis just as much as a typical kid. This is a PLANNED decision.

Not only that, he is excelling at home. John isn’t just letting him sit around on his phone. He is cooking his own food in the stove and grill. He is doing dishes, quickly with no problems , John is working every day on his conversation skills.

John even TOOK ADVICE from people in the comments . He is trying to get him talking more so he asks him questions “did you have a good day at school?” “Did you have pizza for lunch”?

Someone suggested he ask open ended questions so Nicky couldn’t just say yes or no
And now John does this every day, multiple times a day .

They have plans for Nicky’s future and honestly in this case, I believe he’s ready to be out of school

TL/DR
Just wanted to mention something cool my guy said last night
What he likes about NickyTV is that John speaks to Nicky LIKE HE IS A YOUNG ADULT. He respects his son.
Asa speaks to his almost 18 year old like she is a little baby. Yes, she has the mind of a two year old, but she’s not. She is AN ALMOST 18 YEAR OLD ADULT. ASA, You have NO RESPECT for your daughter…
I like that he tries things longer than a 7 minute vlog. They’ve been using cold therapy - a polar plunge of sorts in ice cold water in a tub on the deck - to help him regulate when he’s having a hard time. Nicky seems to love it and it’s effective.

Reactions: 13
Well, isn't she a beauty? Spam skin and pigs hooves for hands.

Good God, look at this picture.
She's added the MLM hat, about five years too late.
Chiclet teeth reflecting the light.
Grand Canyon cleavage and her drooping, feed sack boobs.
Glasses only Kris Jenner could pull off, and her salami skin.
Hurry everyone! Shop this look! 😂 :sick::sick:😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
This Leah person was being really nasty to me in the comments. How are these people defending fathering autism where abbie is clearly being exploited. How do the humpers not see the way they treat abbie. Did ass hire them to police the comments?
I think the humpers do not know the definition of exploitation.
---
Please let us see Cilldebeast do this little dance for her chubby little husband 🐽 🍸😂

Uhhh, was she a stripper...I mean dancer before Slime life?
---
She looks 👀👀👀like a stripper. (. )( .) 🤣
I just posted the same thing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Cilla is not allowed on that swing. But I bet she'll order a sliding door semi sheer curtain to wrap around herself after seeing Pinky waltzing around in her see through overwrap and bikini.

View attachment 1998834View attachment 1998839
I don’t know which one is worse. Pinky and Cilla both make me gag.
---
I like that he tries things longer than a 7 minute vlog. They’ve been using cold therapy - a polar plunge of sorts in ice cold water in a tub on the deck - to help him regulate when he’s having a hard time. Nicky seems to love it and it’s effective.
I just hope he does not mention FA anymore. Some folks in his comments say ‘you should talk to Asa, he homeschools Abbie’. I so want to comment what a different situation it is and how different Abbie and Nicky are, not to mention John and Asa. The mothers are so different as well. I know i would get raked over the coals though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hey tats, I know this is off topic but I’m in my second day of refresher math..
(Didn’t have to take refresher writing because I scored at 130 on my placement test… when you needed a 75 to pass… yes I’m gonna brag about it. I take my wins where I can get them..

but I just sent this to my guy..
412CD23D-DDCB-448D-BE2F-003503952278.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
(Didn’t have to take refresher writing because I scored at 130 on my placement test… when you needed a 75 to pass… yes I’m gonna brag about it. I take my wins where I can get them..

but I just sent this to my guy..View attachment 1999762
Hopefully you don't have to take discrete Math at all as that class was really hard and even though it was one of my last classes I thought I wasn't going to be able to graduate at all. I thought trig was hard but discrete Math was much worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
New video
Holy smokes, I can't believe the number of bottles of liquor that was on the kitchen counter by the microwave and then there were bottles on the island as well. So far, they have kitchen liquor, living room liquor, dinning room liquor, Tacky Tiki Hut liquor and I am sure there are stashes in the garage, the other fridge and Goobygunt's playroom fridge. I hope that Slimecation isn't all inclusive, they'll drink the resort out of business 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸

The balloons are still in the kitchen area and one said "Thinking of You". I wonder if one of the Beasts has undergone a medical procedure? Ozempic shots or other weight loss procedures perhaps🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐
---

but I just sent this to my guy..View attachment 1999762
Well done♥♥♥♥♥♥

• Heart
Good God, look at this picture.
She's added the MLM hat, about five years too late.
Chiclet teeth reflecting the light.
Grand Canyon cleavage and her drooping, feed sack boobs.
Glasses only Kris Jenner could pull off, and her salami skin.
Hurry everyone! Shop this look! 😂 :sick::sick:😂
@RocketQueen
I was sitting in the pick up area waiting on my groceries and I must have looked ridiculous to the people in the cars next to me as I was laughing so hard at your comment!! 🤣

It’s all hilarious, but you had me dying at “Grand Canyon cleavage and her drooping, feed sack boobs”🤣😂😂😂

• Haha
Holy smokes, I can't believe the number of bottles of liquor that was on the kitchen counter by the microwave and then there were bottles on the island as well. So far, they have kitchen liquor, living room liquor, dinning room liquor, Tacky Tiki Hut liquor and I am sure there are stashes in the garage, the other fridge and Goobygunt's playroom fridge. I hope that Slimecation isn't all inclusive, they'll drink the resort out of business 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸

The balloons are still in the kitchen area and one said "Thinking of You". I wonder if one of the Beasts has undergone a medical procedure? Ozempic shots or other weight loss procedures perhaps🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐
---

Well done♥♥♥♥♥♥
I don't like the thumbnail as it looks like ass is getting to close to abbie almost like they are a romantic couple.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Asa, no you have not tried everything. One thing you have not tried is medical cannabis. But sleep issues are very common in those with autism. My son's meds are mostly geared to help him with sleeping. His cannabis helps though with so much more than just sleep. I wish they'd give it a thorough try with her.

• Heart

---

Well done♥♥♥♥♥♥
I think Liver Lips (I love this nickname so much!😁) sent her the balloon with some flowers to commemorate her third first Lipsmack Retreat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am a school psychologist and work with many kids with ASD and ID. I find it so interesting how they still talk about Abbie as if she is a typical ASD kid and they go through problems that ~~autism parents~~ go through. Most parents with kids with autism have much different issues than Abbie's fam. Clearly she is profoundly disabled, far beyond most with ASD and even beyond even moderate intellectual disability. Do you all think they *really* think it is just autism? I highly doubt any school system wouldn't have also given her the ID label. Is that why they pulled her out you think?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hopefully you don't have to take discrete Math at all as that class was really hard and even though it was one of my last classes I thought I wasn't going to be able to graduate at all. I thought trig was hard but discrete Math was much worse.
I doubt I have to do all that. I def don’t have to do trig or anything. This is a refresher class and I think after this I just have “college mathematics”.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.