Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I called crazy Sarah out on her hypocrisy when she called someone the r word for saying something negative about Asa. She tried to argue with me and then just shut up.
Good! I am glad you got after her. She is a punk. She has me blocked…on several accounts. 😹 She should stick to spending more time with her chickens. It would possibly help her be a happier individual.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cilla is not allowed on that swing. But I bet she'll order a sliding door semi sheer curtain to wrap around herself after seeing Pinky waltzing around in her see through overwrap and bikini.

1677777487017.png
1677777671811.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Does Cilla think she looks good or just has no clue? I just don’t understand all he emphases on tanning and swimsuits/ bikinis at her size?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does Cilla think she looks good or just has no clue? I just don’t understand all he emphases on tanning and swimsuits/ bikinis at her size?
She's extremely delusional she thinks she looks cute. That and she is not the sharpest crayon in the box.

1677778333582.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think it’s wrong of them to show Abbie in her swimsuit in the vlog. She can’t consent to being shown in a swim suit. She may not understand it but it does not make it ok. Her body is developing and they have half 1 million followers and more than 30,000k people watching, she should not be exposed like that because they find it ok.

It’s all delusion and insecurity.

Did anyone else almost gag when Assa kissed Priscilla by the pool?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Good! I am glad you got after her. She is a punk. She has me blocked…on several accounts. 😹 She should stick to spending more time with her chickens. It would possibly help her be a happier individual.
I'm pretty sure Samantha Cole has blocked me on social media and probably Sarah Mccarthy too as she's replied to my comments.

Reactions: 8
Cilla is not allowed on that swing. But I bet she'll order a sliding door semi sheer curtain to wrap around herself after seeing Pinky waltzing around in her see through overwrap and bikini.

View attachment 1998834View attachment 1998839
Damn, imagine Abbie bursting into the bathroom and being greeted with pig sitting exactly like this on the shitter. I'm surprised she didn't attract the local stray cats with her guntspreading like that. Nasty witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Their Patreon is down to 80! That's still 80 idiots contributing to this gluttonous, selfish, exploitative, ridiculous life but it decreases every month.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
This is hilarious!! Abbi, AKA Mamadarkhorse, AKA Cornfed is living her best 🤷‍♀️newly??:unsure: single life!!! :ROFLMAO:😂😂😂

Big P sucking down a drink and ASSa taking up space in the background. 😁
Cornfed1.jpg

Big P shooting the little vixen a look over ASSa's other shoulder! :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot (727).png

LOOK! A swing at the resort that Big P might actually fit on 🤭 :ROFLMAO:😂😂
334531180_711182440463579_4104724316362992713_n.jpg

• Haha
I’m tired of looking at darkhorse. If she is sick then I apologize but its hard to look at her that thin.

Reactions: 11
I used to watch NickyTV, then they went quiet for a while and have recently come back but not nearly as often. I saw a recent video where the dad said that Nicky has been having real trouble at his day program (school). He is severely OCD, has high anxiety and apparently school has caused him much more anxiety and he's having self harm incidents almost daily. Nicky's a big guy and I can imagine that he could be hard to manage if he was in a meltdown. Anyway, dad said that he had a meeting with the Broker for their Self-Direction program and he found out that if they were to dis-enroll Nicky from his current program, his budget would go up and they could hire more people to help in a home bound program. There are some things that Nicky's dad has done that I don't agree with as far as exploiting Nicky online, but I really respect his dedication to actually working with Nicky constantly, keeping him physically active. He's an educator and I think he really does well as far as actually putting the work in for Nicky not just to exist, but thrive. They have quality people that work with him - not creeps that handle him inappropriately. Not once has Ass mentioned a Broker for Self-Direction Program. They can't find a caregiver willing to work with them.
I was actually just about to come on here to mention Nicky.
I went about a year without watching them because they were promoting FA back in the day,
But I started watching everyday again about 2 months ago.
They never mention FA first of all.
But I like what he’s been doing lately. He had on vlog that showed Nicky’s whole schedule. He has everything scheduled for the day, with markers indicating how much help he needs with the task.
It was an informative autism video.

The reason I was gonna mention Nicky was because of what you said, they are taking him out of school.
BUT it’s NOTHING like what they did with Abbie. Nicky went to school every day of his life. Hardly ever stayed home. He is a senior now. He already got half a year done. And it’s very obvious he is ready to be done with it.

Divergent children can get senioritis just as much as a typical kid. This is a PLANNED decision.

Not only that, he is excelling at home. John isn’t just letting him sit around on his phone. He is cooking his own food in the stove and grill. He is doing dishes, quickly with no problems , John is working every day on his conversation skills.

John even TOOK ADVICE from people in the comments . He is trying to get him talking more so he asks him questions “did you have a good day at school?” “Did you have pizza for lunch”?

Someone suggested he ask open ended questions so Nicky couldn’t just say yes or no
And now John does this every day, multiple times a day .

They have plans for Nicky’s future and honestly in this case, I believe he’s ready to be out of school

TL/DR
Just wanted to mention something cool my guy said last night
What he likes about NickyTV is that John speaks to Nicky LIKE HE IS A YOUNG ADULT. He respects his son.
Asa speaks to his almost 18 year old like she is a little baby. Yes, she has the mind of a two year old, but she’s not. She is AN ALMOST 18 YEAR OLD ADULT. ASA, You have NO RESPECT for your daughter…

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.