Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like the thumbnail as it looks like ass is getting to close to abbie almost like they are a romantic couple.
She initiated it and was doing that deep-pressure hug stim thing she does. I can't say I understand or get it, but seeking deep pressure hugs/contact is something she has always done and there is nothing nefarious about it. I see a dad washing dishes, smiling while his daughter hugging him, nothing more. 🤷‍♀️

There are plenty of things these boneheads do to warrant questions, but honestly, this is not one of them.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I am a school psychologist and work with many kids with ASD and ID. I find it so interesting how they still talk about Abbie as if she is a typical ASD kid and they go through problems that ~~autism parents~~ go through. Most parents with kids with autism have much different issues than Abbie's fam. Clearly she is profoundly disabled, far beyond most with ASD and even beyond even moderate intellectual disability. Do you all think they *really* think it is just autism? I highly doubt any school system wouldn't have also given her the ID label. Is that why they pulled her out you think?
Assa knows very well she's profoundly ID. I believe, from day one when he decides to name the channel, Fathering Autism, he knew that at the time autism was the latest rage. So to speak.
He knew if he used the words Intellectually Disabled, the interest level wouldn't be a lot. He avoided even speaking the words Intellectually anything until one day he utters Intellectually DELAYED. Much to Percillerpotamus's horror.
By the time he mentioned it, they were about 3 years into vlogging.
Besides that, they had a psychiatrist who never changed her diagnosis in many many years. According to Assa.
Last Summer I think...they had to search out a new psychiatrist. This lady has never seen Abbie in person that we know of only on zoom calls. Nobody knows but the lying Hambeasts what Abbie's true diagnosis is and they're never going to admit she's profoundly Intellectually Disabled. The delay word is laughable.
Assa knows and Assa has a narrative. It won't change.
As for them removing her from J$A, everyone has an opinion. My opinion is Abbie was far too feral and out of control for them to handle. She's violent. She strips naked. She steals food. Fecal Smears. On and on. She's done these things for years. There's absolutely no reason to believe that she "outgrew" them or these behaviors stopped. In fact, there's evidence in vlogs of Assa admitting that Abbie is doing these things NOW.
Lies for content, narratives, narcissism and delusion. That's my take on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I am a school psychologist and work with many kids with ASD and ID. I find it so interesting how they still talk about Abbie as if she is a typical ASD kid and they go through problems that ~~autism parents~~ go through. Most parents with kids with autism have much different issues than Abbie's fam. Clearly she is profoundly disabled, far beyond most with ASD and even beyond even moderate intellectual disability. Do you all think they *really* think it is just autism? I highly doubt any school system wouldn't have also given her the ID label. Is that why they pulled her out you think?
They know damn well how severe her ID is. But autism sells better than ID on YouTube. Wouldn’t be surprised if your typical viewer who knows nothing about ASD or ID will watch an ASD family vlog more than an ID vlog. Not knowing anything about disabilities, They would probably see ID as more “sad” and “uncomfortable” to watch.

And on the other hand,Asa and Cilla probably try to tell themselves that her ID isn’t that bad. It probably depresses them (Cilla at least). So instead of ADDRESSING her different needs from other ASD kids, they just don’t worry about it.

It’s not sad that Abbie has ID. It’s sad that she isn’t given the special and targeted treatment she desperately needs.

Do I think with a different family she would suddenly be able to talk? No. I truly believe she would be mute otherwise. But I can see her sign vocab expanding. She wouldn’t be doped up all the time. They wouldn’t be wasting their time on dreams of her becoming a barista. Her neck would be better.

not trying to bring up Nicky tv again, but for example, John was getting concerned for Nicky’s posture, since he’s always looking down at his phone (they are also trying to cut back in the phone so he can focus on tasks)
So John is working on making Nicky put a pillow in his lap so his head isn’t constantly down. He’s actually trying , and he’s being consistent with it

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Lmao.. I forgot I wanted to mention this.
At the end of one of the last vlogs, Asa was going on about how she “apologized” for hitting him by accident..

He’s so excited and proud of her…

Meanwhile Cilla is like “yep.. so cool for you.. that she apologized for hurting you… that was so SWEET THAT SHE SAID SORRY FOR HURTING YOU ASA….maybe the next time she beats MY ass, she will apologize… but no… thats so cool for YOU”
DC5160FB-BAD7-46C3-ADF9-ACC94E6352EC.png

BCBEACA2-82B3-436E-A10C-506BAC3DE195.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Assa knows very well she's profoundly ID. I believe, from day one when he decides to name the channel, Fathering Autism, he knew that at the time autism was the latest rage. So to speak.
He knew if he used the words Intellectually Disabled, the interest level wouldn't be a lot. He avoided even speaking the words Intellectually anything until one day he utters Intellectually DELAYED. Much to Percillerpotamus's horror.
By the time he mentioned it, they were about 3 years into vlogging.
Besides that, they had a psychiatrist who never changed her diagnosis in many many years. According to Assa.
Last Summer I think...they had to search out a new psychiatrist. This lady has never seen Abbie in person that we know of only on zoom calls. Nobody knows but the lying Hambeasts what Abbie's true diagnosis is and they're never going to admit she's profoundly Intellectually Disabled. The delay word is laughable.
Assa knows and Assa has a narrative. It won't change.
As for them removing her from J$A, everyone has an opinion. My opinion is Abbie was far too feral and out of control for them to handle. She's violent. She strips naked. She steals food. Fecal Smears. On and on. She's done these things for years. There's absolutely no reason to believe that she "outgrew" them or these behaviors stopped. In fact, there's evidence in vlogs of Assa admitting that Abbie is doing these things NOW.
Lies for content, narratives, narcissism and delusion. That's my take on it.
They want to give the narrative to the humpers that she has high functioning autism and has no idd at at all. They don't want anyone knowing that her vocab is limited and that she isn't potty trained and has to wear diapers. They want to do whatever they can to make her look more attractive to the humpers so they will keep on watching their videos.

Reactions: 19

Most of the families I personally know with autism and ID such as Abbie's have very similar issues. In actuality they are quite lucky that her main issues are only a mixture of ASD/ID and anxiety. That's it. While that is a lot, it's not the worst it could be. I know individuals who also have epilepsy, bipolar, severe OCD, severe self harm, etc. My son has ASD/ID/and Tourette's. He also has anxiety, severe self harm, and some mild OCD. I'm not sure what they think really. For us, the ASD isn't nearly as difficult as the Tourette's. In fact when he is not having tics and it's just the ASD/ID we are dealing with-that's a pretty darn easy day for all of us. Abbie eats anything they put in front of her-my kiddo struggles with textures and is very rigid about food. Abbie doesn't seem to be very aggressive (maybe she is and they just don't show it?), and her destruction is mainly limited to ipads. My son has ripped up so much of our house that we have spent thousands putting in new floors/wall pads for his room, shatter proof windows, and fixed hundreds of holes in the walls. He's smashed two flat screen tv's, ripped the center console completely off in my car during a rage, and broken the blinker/wiper controls off the steering column. I'm not saying all this to make people feel bad or to invalidate their struggles or Abbie's, but they've really no idea of what a lot of autism parents struggle with. For them, (and only them...lol) Florida seems to be a great place for autism. However, for nearly everyone else I have talked to or come in contact with, Florida is the absolute LAST place I'd ever set foot in regarding disability services. I laughed when they tried to get the Wee's to move to Florida from Minnesota. Minnesota is far better for services than Florida ever will be. That being said, everyone with autism is different. My son and Abbie both have profound autism with ID. He can do things that she can't and vice versa.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Asa, no you have not tried everything. One thing you have not tried is medical cannabis. But sleep issues are very common in those with autism. My son's meds are mostly geared to help him with sleeping. His cannabis helps though with so much more than just sleep. I wish they'd give it a thorough try with her.
They're too damn lazy. They would never have the patience to figure out the right strains and terpenes for Abby. They give up too easy with any difficulty.

Reactions: 16
Murdaugh murderer found guilty Piggie, cope that you idiot shows your intelligence it was obvious from day one. Narcissist meet narcissist in hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Some of the top Slimers opted to not go to Punta Cana and are having major FOMO about it. Gotta love MLM cult directives regarding social media messaging....wondering how many more are getting ready to jump ship!
If they can transfer their LL points you would think they'd save them for a personal trip somewhere. I think the reason she doesn't is because going with the other LL'ers she feels important. If it were me, I'd be saving them for a private trip with my husband.
---
I think the humpers do not know the definition of exploitation.
---

Uhhh, was she a stripper...I mean dancer before Slime life?
---

I just posted the same thing.
She was a "reality star" :rolleyes:
---
I’m tired of looking at darkhorse. If she is sick then I apologize but its hard to look at her that thin.
Someone called her out on it the other day and she rebutted with this:

1677810922832.png

1677810890356.png

She was never "always thin" she was average. Now she is extremely thin,

1677811089379.png
1677811144867.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Saw on the news that a 17 year old autistic boy attacked the teachers aid and beat her to a pulp at a special Ed school. Being held on a million dollar bond and will be tried as an adult. Thought they said in Florida not sure. When the news cast started it said "17 year old autistic teen beat teachers aid" you know where my mind went. They showed him doing it. News caster said "autism or no autism theres no excuse for that."

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’ll match your emaciated dancing Dark Horse Pinky with one dancing Kid Rock Granny Donna!

3F215E61-3585-45A5-94EC-83DCDA88F9C3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Saw on the news that a 17 year old autistic boy attacked the teachers aid and beat her to a pulp at a special Ed school. Being held on a million dollar bond and will be tried as an adult. Thought they said in Florida not sure. When the news cast started it said "17 year old autistic teen beat teachers aid" you know where my mind went. They showed him doing it. News caster said "autism or no autism theres no excuse for that."

There are so many variables that could be at play here. If he is severely autistic, then I don't see how he's competent enough to stand trial, and may not even understand what he did. How much experience does this newscaster have with autism? It honestly doesn't sound like any experience. Is this teenager prone to attacks like this? What went on before the attack happened? How many staff were in the classroom? In this case, honestly no one wins. It's a sad situation for all involved. My son has been aggressive like this. There is always a reason behind it. When a person lacks communication skills, they will often resort to behaviors. This person could've had a headache, toothache, or even just severe anxiety that possibly led to a panic attack. Maybe this kid was restrained and injured by staff before. I've heard of kids being restrained in the prone position (face down) and DYING due to having their airway compromised-their efforts to breathe were seen as resistance. I've been the punching bag for my kiddo when he got like this. This is not uncommon for a lot of us parents to deal with severe aggression like this. But locking them up isn't the answer. What will be gained on either side by going to trial? Will it help this person have access to supports they need like behavioral therapies, 1;1 aides, mental health supports or are they just going to lock him up? The aide should be getting comped for her injuries and medical expenses through her job. The schools know these kiddos are prone to attacks. The staff are trained. There are explicit steps outlined in my kids IEP for when he gets like this. I have so many questions about this. I always feel so bad when my son does attack anyone in his class. The aides and the teachers know that it is part of the job with this population. This student and aide were obviously not supported enough.

**I saw one video but they never mentioned autism, so I'm not sure if that is the one** And of course I want all students and staff to be safe at all times. We work on communication, we work on de-escalating behaviors, we work on everything we possibly can. With the proper diagnosis/medication/understanding, he is not even close to being as aggressive as he once was.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
There are so many variables that could be at play here. If he is severely autistic, then I don't see how he's competent enough to stand trial, and may not even understand what he did. How much experience does this newscaster have with autism? It honestly doesn't sound like any experience. Is this teenager prone to attacks like this? What went on before the attack happened? How many staff were in the classroom? In this case, honestly no one wins. It's a sad situation for all involved. My son has been aggressive like this. There is always a reason behind it. When a person lacks communication skills, they will often resort to behaviors. This person could've had a headache, toothache, or even just severe anxiety that possibly led to a panic attack. Maybe this kid was restrained and injured by staff before. I've heard of kids being restrained in the prone position (face down) and DYING due to having their airway compromised-their efforts to breathe were seen as resistance. I've been the punching bag for my kiddo when he got like this. This is not uncommon for a lot of us parents to deal with severe aggression like this. But locking them up isn't the answer. What will be gained on either side by going to trial? Will it help this person have access to supports they need like behavioral therapies, 1;1 aides, mental health supports or are they just going to lock him up? The aide should be getting comped for her injuries and medical expenses through her job. The schools know these kiddos are prone to attacks. The staff are trained. There are explicit steps outlined in my kids IEP for when he gets like this. I have so many questions about this. I always feel so bad when my son does attack anyone in his class. The aides and the teachers know that it is part of the job with this population. This student and aide were obviously not supported enough.
I don't recommend looking it up or watching the video. (Eta should say read it but if you don't like violent vids don't watch..)

This young man repeatedly beat and stomped on an unconscious woman because his Nintendo switch was taken away during class. And yes the surveillance tape is out there.

Special needs or not does not give anyone a pass to assault someone. He could have easily killed her.

I understand your circumstances and opinion but police can and will use deadly force on a person who is a danger. If a grown sized male is attacking someone it doesn't matter the reason nor are they going to stop and ask for any diagnosis.

I would hope your son being aggressive doesn't mean he jumps someone in a hallway and beats the tit out of them while they lie there defenseless and unmoving.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Can anyone tell me the last time they took abbie anywhere she is interested in going? P bought a new car for no bleeping reason, went on multiple trips, asa has also done things for himself and when Isaiah comes into town they do stuff with him. They ways get summer to come hang out with her but when do they ever let abbie have fun with the money she's making?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I don't recommend looking it up or watching the video.

This young man repeatedly beat and stomped on an unconscious woman because his Nintendo switch was taken away during class. And yes the surveillance tape is out there.

Special needs or not does not give anyone a pass to assault someone. He could have easily killed her.

I understand your circumstances and opinion but police can and will use deadly force on a person who is a danger. If a grown sized male is attacking someone it doesn't matter the reason nor are they going to stop and ask for any diagnosis.

I would hope your son being aggressive doesn't mean he jumps someone in a hallway and beats the tit out of them while they lie there defenseless and unmoving.
That was unbelievable. He has a history of violence as well- he's 17 and has been arrested for assault three times.
I dont know what the solution is, but at 6'7 and 270 pounds and clearly a danger, sorry- he shouldnt be allowed in school to begin with.
PS- As he was being led out in handcuffs he spit on her, and said when he came back to school he's going to kill her. Jesus.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m in the medical field & I totally agree with you. She is also in my opinion profoundly ID and they know it, trust me. Assa keeps saying she has developmental delay which is a diagnosis that is not used past the age of 5 per the DSM V. I believe that the school also told them this and that was one of the things that angered the little man so much that they sued. When I called out little man on the above, he blocked me. 🤬 Prior to blocking me he said the only diagnosis Abbie has is ASD. Just because you don’t have the diagnosis doesn’t mean you don’t have the disability. It’s not a bad thing actually. She probably will qualify for more services. I know with my 2 ASD kids the school has done 2 IQ tests on them ((9 yr old twins) but of course I had to give my permission. Which was not a problem. Per my boys school they prefer to perform an IQ test every five years while they’re in school to make sure that the appropriate services are available to them. They also gave me a referral if I wanted to get the IQ test done outside of the school district. I continue to pray for the worst Travelers diarrhea, and sunburn possible while they are on vacation. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That was unbelievable. He has a history of violence as well- he's 17 and has been arrested for assault three times.
I dont know what the solution is, but at 6'7 and 270 pounds and clearly a danger, sorry- he shouldnt be allowed in school to begin with.
PS- As he was being led out in handcuffs he spit on her, and said when he came back to school he's going to kill her. Jesus.
There are special schools and programs. One of my nephews was in one for awhile because he was violent. There are individuals just aren't suited for a public school environment.

Also comparing this specific young man to the general special needs community isn't fair. Like Abbie may be aggressive at times but she lashes out.... not knocks someone unconscious and proceeds to attack them. Huge difference between reactionary aggression and straight violence.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.