Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, but Abbie is bleeping huge. They should be bleeping ashamed for letting her get to be so overweight. She's not even 18 and is already noticeably overweight. Abbie is 5"1 and looks to already be 150 pounds with a huge flabby gut, thighs and arms. I'm sure they blame it on her meds and depo shot though. bleeping neglectful cunts.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I haven’t watched FA in a while and I can’t believe how big Abby is . She looks 6months pregnant! They really need to stop feeding her so much food . Crazy

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I used to watch NickyTV, then they went quiet for a while and have recently come back but not nearly as often. I saw a recent video where the dad said that Nicky has been having real trouble at his day program (school). He is severely OCD, has high anxiety and apparently school has caused him much more anxiety and he's having self harm incidents almost daily. Nicky's a big guy and I can imagine that he could be hard to manage if he was in a meltdown. Anyway, dad said that he had a meeting with the Broker for their Self-Direction program and he found out that if they were to dis-enroll Nicky from his current program, his budget would go up and they could hire more people to help in a home bound program. There are some things that Nicky's dad has done that I don't agree with as far as exploiting Nicky online, but I really respect his dedication to actually working with Nicky constantly, keeping him physically active. He's an educator and I think he really does well as far as actually putting the work in for Nicky not just to exist, but thrive. They have quality people that work with him - not creeps that handle him inappropriately. Not once has Ass mentioned a Broker for Self-Direction Program. They can't find a caregiver willing to work with them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I see the Beast went tanning, and had her hair colored again.
I wish I had time spend hours in the salon every six weeks!

Thanks for the new thread Noir and Meow!! 🥰
I’d hate to be the poor soul that had to spray tan that.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I believe every SL gathering is like that scene from "The Witches", where they all remove their wigs and hair and their true selves are revealed.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry, but Abbie is bleeping huge. They should be bleeping ashamed for letting her get to be so overweight. She's not even 18 and is already noticeably overweight. Abbie is 5"1 and looks to already be 150 pounds with a huge flabby gut, thighs and arms. I'm sure they blame it on her meds and depo shot though. bleeping neglectful cunts.
Misery loves company. The fatter they get the fatter they want her. We know P fattens everyone who stays in their house up but Asa who is the primary caregiver should not let this happen to Abbie.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It must bother them being so overweight. In the past they were doing keto and of course, Fat duck Priscilla then had her surgery and the difference in how she looked and acted was obvious. I saw an old vlog where she was walking in the street talking about how she was aiming to have a 30 minute walk most days. Now she can barely waddle or climb stairs and both of them are often out of breath doing the easiest tasks. Like everything, they give up easily and Abbie is now following suit and really showing signs of being overweight. Her medication might not help, but she is also fed a lot of crappy food and has very little exercise especially since she doesn’t go to school anymore. The thing is, if they just limited their eating out, ate smaller portions, cut back on the cheese, butter, cream, alcohol etc….and had a proper walk every day, they would all gradually lose the weight and get healthier. I’ve had weight issues on and off, but there comes a time when you have to be an adult and realise that you can’t eat junk food all the time (even some of the vegan stuff is high in salt, sugar, etc) and have to be responsible for your own health. Unfortunately they’re responsible for Abbie’s wellbeing too and it’s sad that she is on the way to becoming obese like them because of their bad choices.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Who is either Samantha Cole or Sarah Mccarthy in disguise.
For sure not Samantha. Because she likes to threaten people irl. And claim to have connections that can hunt you down and take you out.. She isn't mentally stable enough to just "report" people.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It must bother them being so overweight. In the past they were doing keto and of course, Fat duck Priscilla then had her surgery and the difference in how she looked and acted was obvious. I saw an old vlog where she was walking in the street talking about how she was aiming to have a 30 minute walk most days. Now she can barely waddle or climb stairs and both of them are often out of breath doing the easiest tasks. Like everything, they give up easily and Abbie is now following suit and really showing signs of being overweight. Her medication might not help, but she is also fed a lot of crappy food and has very little exercise especially since she doesn’t go to school anymore. The thing is, if they just limited their eating out, ate smaller portions, cut back on the cheese, butter, cream, alcohol etc….and had a proper walk every day, they would all gradually lose the weight and get healthier. I’ve had weight issues on and off, but there comes a time when you have to be an adult and realise that you can’t eat junk food all the time (even some of the vegan stuff is high in salt, sugar, etc) and have to be responsible for your own health. Unfortunately they’re responsible for Abbie’s wellbeing too and it’s sad that she is on the way to becoming obese like them because of their bad choices.
I, from experience, can guarantee that they both are miserable but would never ever admit it out loud. At my highest I was 300 lbs. Luckily, I had no real health problems (BP, cholesterol, diabetes) but I couldn't put my shoes on comfortably. Huffing and puffing at the slightest exertion. And scanning every room I ever entered, confirming that I was, in fact, the largest person. And as a football fan, I guarantee you Priscilla has had a thought I had - she weighs more than every NFL player on the field. I don't believe for a second this "I love myself" tit she spews. She is miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This Leah person was being really nasty to me in the comments. How are these people defending fathering autism where abbie is clearly being exploited. How do the humpers not see the way they treat abbie. Did ass hire them to police the comments?
I’ve had run ins with Leah in the past. She’s a nasty piece of work. I thought she’d gone as I hadn’t seen her comment in recent times…until now.

Reactions: 15
For sure not Samantha. Because she likes to threaten people irl. And claim to have connections that can hunt you down and take you out.. She isn't mentally stable enough to just "report" people.
Agreed! Samantha is off the chain. Sarah McCarthy is just a smart ass know-it-all that feels she has superior knowledge of the world of Autism because she and her son have a diagnosis. Dear Leah has been around for a while. She is nothing but a tit stirrer. Mouths off with some irrelevant BS and then tucks her tail when she gets a response. She even goes back and leaves little jabs on comments that are over a year old. A bored ass puss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Agreed! Samantha is off the chain. Sarah McCarthy is just a smart ass know-it-all that feels she has superior knowledge of the world of Autism because she and her son have a diagnosis. Dear Leah has been around for a while. She is nothing but a tit stirrer. Mouths off with some irrelevant BS and then tucks her tail when she gets a response. She even goes back and leaves little jabs on comments that are over a year old. A bored ass puss.
I called crazy Sarah out on her hypocrisy when she called someone the r word for saying something negative about Asa. She tried to argue with me and then just shut up.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.