Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cilla is not allowed on that swing. But I bet she'll order a sliding door semi sheer curtain to wrap around herself after seeing Pinky waltzing around in her see through overwrap and bikini.

View attachment 1998834View attachment 1998839
Y’all…I mean…I just….
---
Good God, look at this picture.
She's added the MLM hat, about five years too late.
Chiclet teeth reflecting the light.
Grand Canyon cleavage and her drooping, feed sack boobs.
Glasses only Kris Jenner could pull off, and her salami skin.
Hurry everyone! Shop this look! 😂 :sick::sick:😂
@Rocket Queen I love you 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't recommend looking it up or watching the video. (Eta should say read it but if you don't like violent vids don't watch..)

This young man repeatedly beat and stomped on an unconscious woman because his Nintendo switch was taken away during class. And yes the surveillance tape is out there.

Special needs or not does not give anyone a pass to assault someone. He could have easily killed her.

I understand your circumstances and opinion but police can and will use deadly force on a person who is a danger. If a grown sized male is attacking someone it doesn't matter the reason nor are they going to stop and ask for any diagnosis.

I would hope your son being aggressive doesn't mean he jumps someone in a hallway and beats the tit out of them while they lie there defenseless and unmoving.

Ok then that was the video I saw and it was horrible. Looked like a completely different scenario than I had pictured. This just looked like a brutal attack and from the video I would agree he needs to be treated like an adult. It clearly seemed like it was premeditated to some extent. The facts about the police using deadly force on someone like my son is just terrifying to me and why we strive to get his behaviors under control-this is why I do not support the Maassives letting Abbie "wrestle" and actually encouraging it. For all the aggression my kiddo has lashed out, it was never to just some random person who was standing or passing by.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Murdaugh murderer found guilty Piggie, cope that you idiot shows your intelligence it was obvious from day one. Narcissist meet narcissist in hell.
I have been quiet in Tattle lately because I’ve been busy being the 13th juror on this case. 😂 I’m thrilled with the verdict

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't recommend looking it up or watching the video. (Eta should say read it but if you don't like violent vids don't watch..)

This young man repeatedly beat and stomped on an unconscious woman because his Nintendo switch was taken away during class. And yes the surveillance tape is out there.

Special needs or not does not give anyone a pass to assault someone. He could have easily killed her.

I understand your circumstances and opinion but police can and will use deadly force on a person who is a danger. If a grown sized male is attacking someone it doesn't matter the reason nor are they going to stop and ask for any diagnosis.

I would hope your son being aggressive doesn't mean he jumps someone in a hallway and beats the tit out of them while they lie there defenseless and unmoving.
I saw a still of the video and that was enough for me. Seeing what I did made me so angry. No one has a right to do that to another person, ever. 🤬

He is a 6’7 285 lb. almost 18 year old who stomped and kicked her until she was unconscious and then continued until 4 people pulled him off her.

Autism wasn’t mentioned in the articles I read but he lives in a group home for violent individuals who have behavioral issues. This is his 4th assault on another person since 2019.

He said when/if he gets out he will kill her and as tiny as she is, I’m shocked that beating didn’t kill her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
That was unbelievable. He has a history of violence as well- he's 17 and has been arrested for assault three times.
I dont know what the solution is, but at 6'7 and 270 pounds and clearly a danger, sorry- he shouldnt be allowed in school to begin with.
PS- As he was being led out in handcuffs he spit on her, and said when he came back to school he's going to kill her. Jesus.
Then Nope, that is NOT like the individuals with autism that I know or are in my kids class.

Reactions: 18
I have been quiet in Tattle lately because I’ve been busy being the 13th juror on this case. 😂 I’m thrilled with the verdict
[/QUOTE]

Big P is probably drunk, and all in her feels...
"Oh Atha! He loved his family! Just because he did bad thingths doesnt maketh him a bad person! Hes from the South! Wheres my okra?!" 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I read about this young man yesterday violently beating the school paraprofessional, as the article stated. The article did not mention autism, only his anger over the Nintendo Switch, Very disturbing nevertheless.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I have quiet in Tattle lately because I’ve been busy being the 13th juror on this case. 😂 I’m thrilled with the verdict
@SCCOct66
You and me, both!! 🤩I’m happy to be juror #14!! 😁

What a fascinating trial this has been! I’ve spent more hours in the last five weeks glued to this trial than I will ever admit to! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

Can you believe after one of the jurors was replaced with the alternate today, all she wanted back was her eggs from the jury room, no apologizing for being a bonehead or anything like that she just wanted her eggs🤦🏻‍♀️🤣😂😂

That totally sounds like something Big P would say! Give me my cheese from the jury room, Judge!!! 🤣😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If they can transfer their LL points you would think they'd save them for a personal trip somewhere. I think the reason she doesn't is because going with the other LL'ers she feels important. If it were me, I'd be saving them for a private trip with my husband.
---

She was a "reality star" :rolleyes:
---

Someone called her out on it the other day and she rebutted with this:

View attachment 1999952

View attachment 1999951

She was never "always thin" she was average. Now she is extremely thin,

View attachment 1999957View attachment 1999959
She was cuter before all the botox etc. and a little more weight.
---
I read about this young man yesterday violently beating the school paraprofessional, as the article stated. The article did not mention autism, only his anger over the Nintendo Switch, Very disturbing nevertheless.
The news report on TV said "autism or not......."

Reactions: 11
I know I’m immature, but Arsewipe definately has small man syndrome! The only one wearing a hat in the group photo, because if he took it off, he would be way shorter and the height deficit would be obvious! 😂😉😄
Gave me a laugh after a tough week!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know I’m immature, but Arsewipe definately has small man syndrome! The only one wearing a hat in the group photo, because if he took it off, he would be way shorter and the height deficit would be obvious! 😂😉😄
Gave me a laugh after a tough week!
he is the fattest and the shortest!

• Haha
Wow, I’ve not watched these lot since 2018/2019, I remember I stopped watching all YouTubers during covid because they were insufferable.

but how has Pricilla not lost any weight after her surgery? Every person I know that has gastric band / bariatric surgery loses like at least 70% of their excess weight? What the hell has she been doing? Eating spoonfuls of lard in the middle of the night?

i don’t really know what’s happened in the 4 years I’ve not watched them, but I do know about that secret child story. Shocking

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2000154No!!!!!!!!!! on so many levels!
OMG.. that looks jut awful..but at least she covered her biggest girth. If its any consolation..we know she has got to have a raging case of chub rub. That look must be her version of the Pinky bikini wrap.

I cant imagine being there with all those svelte bikini bodies ... and here you are a tank.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
At least she covered it with the tent this year.
Yes! My first reaction was thank goodness for a properly fitting dress where she isn’t overexposed. And to suggest “they played a trick on the guys to wear the same shirt” - those guys have your number. Why diminish their partners? Matching shirts this trip. Making them all dance and perform for you last year. It doesn't seem thoughtful to always put the husbands/partners on parade. Is that what #bossbabes do?

• Haha
The violent autistic guy definitely deserves to be on trial imo. That's disgusting and that's not "autism's fault". And people like him only add to the stigma to be honest. Also he was fully verbal in the video, saying he has better things to do than go to jail. Sorry but for me that's not violence caused by communication issues. Just an awful, violent man who happens to be autistic.

• Heart
Surprised that Goobygubts isn't tagging Arula. I bet that she spent cose to $1000 of Abbie's money on new clothes for this trip. This dress is $129 and I think that she bought that bridalish dress, which is $189 and I will assume that she bought a few more pieces for her ever expanding girth.

Can you imagine how obnoxious this group of Huns and their cuck husbands are? I would hate to be on a relaxing vacation and those idiots are on the same trip as me with their drunk screeching and fake fan girling each other. The sound of GG's drunken wheeeeeewhoooooooing must be deafening :mad: :mad:

If this trip is not a wake up call for GG to get it together and lose weight, nothing will.

I want to know if GG is wearing a man's hat or is Dickdo wearing a ladie's hat? In any event, I bet that thing stinks to high Heaven.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I am of the belief that if someone is trying to hurt me, I have a right to defend myself in any way that's reasonable, regardless of their mental/health status. I will punch, kick, slap, pull hair, bite, pepper spray, taze; whatever I have to do to stop the assault.

I watched my son come home from preschool with scratches and bruises for a week. When I inquired about it, they said the smallest child in the class had been attacking him randomly (and I had to ASK THEM for this information after it had been happening for a week!) When I asked why this child was allowed to remain in the class or not face consequences, they said it was because he had some emotional issues and challenges at home and couldn't help it. He was the smallest and the youngest in the class and my son was the oldest and one of the bigger kids. I then told my son that he is allowed to physically protect himself if the kid got aggressive with him again and the teachers don't stop it. My son is not a punching bag for someone else's problems.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.