Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter got married in the Dominican Republic in June. Their cell coverage sucks. Even when we just were texting each other within the resort. This could be fun lol. Do we know where they are staying ?
Found it, they are staying Hotel New Onyx. I hope this isn't a no-no saying the hotel name!

1677722383723.png

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It looks like it's a gift from Slimelife. Interestingly, Liver Lips is also on a Slimelife getaway with her husband. It's in her instastory, sorry, I can't screenshot it! https://www.instagram.com/brittanybuschette/?hl=en

I have a feeling that Boy Wonder, along with Indentured Servant Kylie and paid best friend,Dummer will be looking after Abbie while the Maassives are away. Is is wrong to hope for food poisoning from the resort for those entitled bastards?

EDIT to add:

Look who else is going on a Slimelife trip
Ok tell me how Pinky's knee can bend backwards?

1677726638317.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Hey Ass, maybe her hump is causing her balance and coordination issues with the steps and it's not just an "autism" thing.

When the spine is unnaturally curved, this can affect nerve function, and depending on the degree of nerve involvement, in addition to a roundback appearance, a dowagers hump can cause additional symptoms:
  • Numbness and/or tingling in the legs and feet
  • Fatigue
  • Issues with balance and coordination
  • Lung impairment as the curve compresses the airways
  • Bladder/bowel issues

• Sad
Reactions: 25
“Hold still Atha! You rat bastard! I’m coming in for my close-up schmooch-a-rootie,” “On a clear day in Florida you can see daylight if you look up my feral nostrils. Nothing blocks the sunlight in my noggin. 💋💄
4A749E20-3232-49DA-955A-28A66331DB21.jpeg
D7715E6C-BEAB-4003-95CA-F1AF77DA51A2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Her depo shot may actually be causing this!

Bone Density Loss

According to the Food and Drug Administration, if Depo-Provera is used continuously for more than two years, individuals are more prone to bone thinning, also known as osteoporosis, and broken bones.3

Because of the risk of bone loss, it is recommended that individuals should limit their use of Depo-Provera to no more than two years.

To help with bone loss, healthcare providers often recommend calcium and vitamin D supplements, as well as a calcium-rich diet. Keep in mind that if bone loss occurs, it is considered permanent.

Depo-Provera has a black box warning, which is a label used to highlight serious medication risks, regarding this side effect.

Dowagers humps are most commonly diagnosed in women over the age of 40, hence the name, as changes to bone density and hormones related to menopause can weaken spinal vertebrae.

• Sad
  • Angry
And according to Ass, “ some people who have found his channel” have told them to get some some sensory toys. Don’t know why he can’t just plug his “besties” here at the OK corral Tattle club and invite his doubters and critics over to join us. He can pull out all the toys given to them over the years, or purchased (unless thrown away or given away) or buy some new ones. Oh, and Ratatouille, Don’t think she is interested in the foam crap. You’d think as her loving and devoted father he’d know that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh and Asshat, the word you were looking for is bi-lateral coordination!!!

Gosh you are such a dumb @$$…. You just needed to stop talking and cut out about half your vlog or really, the whole thing..

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There you are, in sunny Florida, 🌞starting to relax in your backyard 👙🏊🏻‍♀️, maybe lie on your lounge chair, get a little sun, swim. Enjoying the sound of the birds, rustling of leaves….when suddenly you are bombarded by a bone rattling, god awful sound of honking. Your peaceful oasis of enjoyment comes to a screeching halt and you are reminded that you live next door to those clueless, classless fat thugs, the Massives. Maybe there’s something good on Netflix until you can sell your house, hoping that when potential buyers come by, the Massives are out to eat. (And the price of houses in your neighborhood hasn’t lost value)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Autism...Blah blah..motor planning... one hand then the other.. blah blah...OT... he discovers she struggled with it.. not sure what side of the brain this works.. blah blah.. Asshat pretending he is an OT.. he just needs content... period.

And wow...Abbie is huge... so sad. The noises she makes..oh my.. I could not.. I can feel anxiety building just listening to it.

No "summer fool"... IE... Abbie will NOT be attempting to pour her cereal and do table tasks...as she is off for the summer.
Really freaks me out when he hands her sharp objects to do “tasks”. Surely there are other ways to deal with her motor skills.

New video
Hey Asa, why don't you find some more dangerous tit to put in your toddler-brained daughter's hands.

"Here, Abbie. This is how a stovetop works. Here, Abbie. This is called a rusty saw. Okay, Abbie, time to give you some loppers!"

Couldn't possibly have used the ones that aren't so sharp. Couldn't possibly just cut the plant at the base. Couldn't use something which won't take off a finger clear through the bone. NO. LET'S CUT EACH INDIVIDUAL LEAF AND YOU DAMN WELL BETTTER MAKE SURE SHE IS USING BOTH HANDS BECAUSE THOSE FINGERS AREN'T GOING TO CUT THEMSELVES OFF.

I just want to put this out here. For the record. So when this poor child ends up with some fucked up injury, or when she ends up passed away from rolling off the roof or some other dumb tit--ASA AND PRISCILLA MAASS ARE WORSE THAN NEGLIGENT PARENTS.

They CONSTANTLY introduce dangerous activities or tools or environments into Abbie's life. Let's go skiiing! How about a hike in the rain? Let's check out that 40 ft waterfall....And for any would-be kidnappers out there, here's your daily reminder you can find our address by simply searching for my name on the Internet. That's right, not only have I never gone to ANY TROUBLE to keep that private, but I literally announce to people how they can find us in case they are slow.

They act like they have a life insurance policy out on this girl. And they owe money for gambling debts or something.

One of these freakin' days it's going to be......"Oh no, she got into this prescription medication and overdosed, who could have foreseen this, we only TRAINED HER TO OPEN THE BOTTLES FOR VOCATIONAL REASONS.....How tragic, she fell down two flights of stairs because we put her in a dress a foot too long for her.....Whoops, she got into this liquor that was in this real pretty bottle that tastes really sweet and then she fell in the pool, how shocking!....Bad news, she got hit by a car while out riding her trike......she broke both her legs falling off the Peleton because I had her feet strapped in and then had to take a phone call....she found my gun under the car seat...she fell out the golf cart and struck her head....she fell into the tiger pit.....an alligator got her when we were walking her right by the shore of a retention pond..."

And I know what Asa would say. "Uh, I think I know my daughter. And she hasn't gotten hurt once so I think I know what I'm doing." yeah, Asa--that's how it works. You only get hurt like this once, so you're not going to experience it until you experience it, and then you're too messed up to experience it a second time.

It's so freaking obnoxious because none of it ever serves any purpose. You can work with her on things, teach her things, show her things--without it being potentially DEADLY OR LIFE-ALTERING. Normal people teach small children all kinds of things without PUTTING THEIR LIVES AT RISK or inviting them to get tetanus.

So I just want this out there, in case one day somebody's like, "Hm, who could have foreseen this coming?" Answer: ANYBODY PAYING ANY ATTENTION

Priscilla and Asa Maass make NO EFFORT to protect their daughter. They act like they have a death wish--for her. They act like a sketchy husband having an affair trying to get rid of his overtrusting spouse. "Let's go for a boat ride at night, dear.....grab those three bottles of wine!....Wow, that pitcher of margarita really went to your head, come check out the view from the balcony real quick!"

😡
---
The noises she makes..oh my.. I could not.. I can feel anxiety building just listening to it.
There is a sound he makes which, when combined with her frantic hand flapping/bongo drums, creates the impression she is on fire or suffering a chemical burn. It's awful. It used to only be shown in the videos where she was going into meltdown. Lately she's been making this noise on a fairly regular basis (just about every video including the ones on Priscilla's channel or her lives.) I don't know what I would do if I had to deal with that on any kind of regular basis. It would be like torture. I'd possibly be begging to be put out of my misery. Nobody wants to hear their child make those sounds.

was also going to ask here, but someone already mentioned this. But, I was curious what they do for Abbie and her monthly cycles. So she is on a Depo shot then. I guess I missed hearing that in a vlog so I was curious. So I’m not too familiar with the shot, but does this shot keep you from having a cycle completely?
I took the shot many many years ago. I feel like it did stop my cycle on the one hand, but it also caused me to just like....constantly spot. Or have slightly bloody discharge. It was messed up, I regret ever getting it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.