Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I apologize in advance for my shallowness. However, this is one of the worst I’ve seen Abbie look. The meds are not doing her any favors, plus her quarterly (?) Depo shots. At her age, her body should not be so flabby. And don’t even go there with her hair. It was a rat’s (mouse?🤓 ) nest. It is sad.

About the summer plans. Any bets that the RV will be the next to go in their selling spree? Either it is too expensive to do all that traveling or Cilla has had enough of the RV life. And hey, I have beautiful weather too, but I don’t shove it in people’s faces.
You are not being shallow. We are all seeing the same thing as you and that is the Maassives neglecting Abbie's health and well being. They even said in yesterday's vlog that she has no food aversions. With that gift, Abbie should be eating healthy meals filled with vegetables and fruit and not butter schmeared tortillas with a third of a bag of processed cheese in the middle. Abbie's blunt cut from a few years ago looked so cute on her and it is still a style that would look pretty today, instead it looks like Nahla has been chewing on it. Considering the thousands that Goobygunts pays for her hair and plastic nails on her hooves, Abbie should have a good hair cut/style on a regular basis.

Guaranteed that the RV is too expensive to maintain and run. That will quietly be sold by the end of the summer.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Autism...Blah blah..motor planning... one hand then the other.. blah blah...OT... he discovers she struggled with it.. not sure what side of the brain this works.. blah blah.. Asshat pretending he is an OT.. he just needs content... period.

And wow...Abbie is huge... so sad. The noises she makes..oh my.. I could not.. I can feel anxiety building just listening to it.

No "summer fool"... IE... Abbie will NOT be attempting to pour her cereal and do table tasks...as she is off for the summer.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
New video
He planted tomatoes in that thing.

I remember that specifically because I posted about how bleeping clueless he is.

Now he's growing collards and bolted broccoli?
How the duck do you let broccoli bolt when you're HOME EVERY DAY?

Great job, Farmer Atha! :rolleyes: Way to really focus on Abbie's homeschool tasks like....gardening. Like everything you try to do, you're a complete and utter failure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Autism...Blah blah..motor planning... one hand then the other.. blah blah...OT... he discovers she struggled with it.. not sure what side of the brain this works.. blah blah.. Asshat pretending he is an OT.. he just needs content... period.

And wow...Abbie is huge... so sad. The noises she makes..oh my.. I could not.. I can feel anxiety building just listening to it.

No "summer fool"... IE... Abbie will NOT be attempting to pour her cereal and do table tasks...as she is off for the summer.
And she probably will not re-start "school' in the Fall. I doubt if they find another teacher, and no matter the Father of Autism says, he isnt enjoying himself, and she isnt either. He will give the "Abbie is 18 now, and just like any other 18 year old she is finished with school..." speech and wash his hands of it.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I apologize in advance for my shallowness. However, this is one of the worst I’ve seen Abbie look. The meds are not doing her any favors, plus her quarterly (?) Depo shots. At her age, her body should not be so flabby. And don’t even go there with her hair. It was a rat’s (mouse?🤓 ) nest. It is sad.

About the summer plans. Any bets that the RV will be the next to go in their selling spree? Either it is too expensive to do all that traveling or Cilla has had enough of the RV life. And hey, I have beautiful weather too, but I don’t shove it in people’s faces.
It is very sad that they are letting their daughter become so unfit. Her belly protrudes in this outfit. When she wore that green dress to the so -called prom, at least one fat roll showed in the back. I wonder if Isaiah could get her more physically fit by doing things with her. This is just such a poor way for her to begin her adult years. And the poor kid has no control over any of this.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Guaranteed that the RV is too expensive to maintain and run. That will quietly be sold by the end of the summer.
I think it's more likely that Priscilla literally doesn't fit in the RV anymore. Like, she can get through the door and sit in one of those recliner chairs, but there is no way she fits in the kitchen area, in the bedroom, in the bathroom....

Even if she loved camping, there would be no Honking Across America 3 tour this summer because the RV physically cannot support them for any length of time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

I was just coming here to say how huge Abbie has gotten. Wow. Very sad. she needs to be eating a heck of a lot healthier. Heck, they all do! Especially, Pigcilla. Like lord she’s gained her weight back.

I was also going to ask here, but someone already mentioned this. But, I was curious what they do for Abbie and her monthly cycles. So she is on a Depo shot then. I guess I missed hearing that in a vlog so I was curious. So I’m not too familiar with the shot, but does this shot keep you from having a cycle completely?

her hair definitely needs to be cut, and styled. It’s always looking like a rats nest.

one more quick question. Sorry y’all. What’s upwith Abbie walking at times with her neck sideways? Are they working on correcting this or no?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
They need to buy Abbie some new clothes. Normally has her bottoms pulled up right under her chest but I’m guessing her stomach has gotten too large for a majority of her existing clothing to fit comfortably so she’s left with her belly hanging over them now instead 😞 There’s no excuse for letting her get like this at 17 and over a relatively short period of time. I have no issue with them gorging themselves into an early grave, crack on, but they should be doing better for Abbie. Really short sighted on their part as usual as the larger she gets the harder she will be to calm down when she flips her tit. Creating yet another rod for their own backs (or whatever babysitter they’ve managed to palm her off onto).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I find it comical that he zoomed in on the pigs from the Butcher Box package on last night’s vlog.

The second pic popped up on my Instagram feed and I thought it was appropriate considering.

760A879D-1E5C-406A-AC54-78973464373B.png
2F7E6DC4-8D21-4B3B-A715-41425DF31B0E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kinda off subject, but related somewhat. Nicky (from Nicky TV) is very close to Abbie’s age and he has had major anxiety in school. I believe his parents are going to take him out and do a home program with him. Thankfully they didn’t (at least not yet) mention Abbie or FA. The difference is that Nicky, although also on a severe level, understands more than Abbie. Can pour juice, can take direction, can somewhat (limited) talk. Can dress, brush his teeth, probably does not wear (I don’t think) pull-ups. His parents are better suited than A&P to work with him. In fact his dad is a long-time (real) teacher, And also gets him out of the house for trips to the beach, the mailbox, etc. Nicky is a better candidate for a home life-skills/vocational program than Abbie will ever be.

Honestly, they should have left Abbie in JSA. If the school was willing to have her. She seemed to thrive more there than being stuck all day with them. She just has gone downhill since leaving.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.