Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So hasn't Asswipe told us that Abs can't stand anything on her head..like earphones, and we know she wears pull-ups. So I'm watching an older video, they're going to Target because Abs is going to camp..he says she has an advantage because she has a youtube channel. He says her 'friend' that will be with her at camp is from a family that watches their channel and is so excited. He says out right that they're packing pull ups and won't make her friend deal with going with their 'potty training" schedule. Just not worry about it. Oh, and in Target Abs has on earphones in ther music dept (Beatz) because she loves them and loves listening to music with them on...and he looks into the camera and says something like "Beatz, if you want to hit me up with a sponsorship, call me" Abs was sporting a short Bob. Also she took her shoes off and sat down in the store, he kept telling her to get up and she refused. H e pretty much blamed Prissass for not following through at home. Prissass kept crying off camera because they were getting rid of Abbs for a couple days what is it going to be like when Babywipes goes off to college in a few years. I truly hate these slimey excuses for humans.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thread #151 brought to you by the one and only @Noir Fan 😻
This title is pure perfection, and is just what we needed to start this thread, and the month of March off with a maaaaasssive bang!
❤Thank you so much and Congratulations to you, my fellow Tattler and sweet friend!❤
🦄Please give her some Tattle love guyth!🦄

View attachment 1995838
Congratulations @Noir Fan for our new title, very creative. Thank you @WowMeowMeowWow for the new thread and outstanding graphics. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Whelp time to have a little fun in the comments b/c there is no way fat boy will be checking his phone constantly while in DR. And actually I hope they both get the most horrible sunburn ever and the revenge of montezuma Shits 💩💩!!! Who’s watching Abbie again for the 100th time? Probably their 2 witches Summer and Kylie. At this point they would leave Abbie with anyone who’s willing to watch her for the right amount of cash. Or basically anyone with a pulse. 🤬
My daughter got married in the Dominican Republic in June. Their cell coverage sucks. Even when we just were texting each other within the resort. This could be fun lol. Do we know where they are staying ?

• Haha
I see the Beast went tanning, and had her hair colored again.
I wish I had time spend hours in the salon every six weeks!

Thanks for the new thread Noir and Meow!! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What does this mean? That she is banned from driving? She is a bigger fool than I thought.
Can she physical get into a vehicle and drive? Yes
If she is pulled over (or have an accident), can she be cited for driving without a license and get herself into even more trouble? Yes
Will this cost her even more? Yes, as she will now have late fees, fines and have to get her license reinstated.

• Wow
  • Sick
"Here you do it by yourself. *1 second later:. "Can I help?"
"Good job, you're all done! * Abbie walks away. "Wait you can't leave you aren't done!"
He's such a dick.

Oh, we know why you aren't traveling this year, and it has nothing to do with "enjoying our pool." 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This poor kid 😢

Oh and the garden was neglected??? Wasn't that part of school? Imagine that Asshat not following through with something.

Why does she need the summer off? She's not actually doing school. Won't she forget how to pour cereal? And, I guess morning walks will be paused...if they aren't already.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I apologize in advance for my shallowness. However, this is one of the worst I’ve seen Abbie look. The meds are not doing her any favors, plus her quarterly (?) Depo shots. At her age, her body should not be so flabby. And don’t even go there with her hair. It was a rat’s (mouse?🤓 ) nest. It is sad.

About the summer plans. Any bets that the RV will be the next to go in their selling spree? Either it is too expensive to do all that traveling or Cilla has had enough of the RV life. And hey, I have beautiful weather too, but I don’t shove it in people’s faces.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I apologize in advance for my shallowness. However, this is one of the worst I’ve seen Abbie look. The meds are not doing her any favors, plus her quarterly (?) Depo shots. At her age, her body should not be so flabby. And don’t even go there with her hair. It was a rat’s (mouse?🤓 ) nest. It is sad.

About the summer plans. Any bets that the RV will be the next to go in their selling spree? Either it is too expensive to do all that traveling or Cilla has had enough of the RV life. And hey, I have beautiful weather too, but I don’t shove it in people’s faces.
This child has inherited all of her mother’s physical traits. It is so sad to see the full extent of what they are doing to her. The belly, the dimpled legs and back of her arms. I cannot wrap my mind around a “mom” that has struggled with weight her entire adult life and couldn’t care less if she leads her disabled daughter down the same road. 1000% their fault.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.