Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. If he truly is trying to educate people then why doesn't he educate? Instead he takes offense.

If you don't have the kind of personality or maturity to keep your temper in check when addressing people who "irritate" you with their comments then shut the comments down. Simple as that.

He was pissed that she said "see if she reacts to them" because he said her implication was she may or may not recognize herself.

Well, then your reply as a "teacher' about autism is to say "That's a good idea!" She absolutely does recognize herself when she sees pics of herself and we do let her look at some from time to time". That suggestion was purely innocent but he takes it out of context. There was no malice intended there.

The reason I found this forum was because I saw him be nasty to another woman who also asked a perfectly innocent question that HE twisted and analyzed the way he wanted. It was unbelievable how mean he came off. I guess he has some crystal ball that tells him exactly what a person is thinking just from sitting behind a keyboard. It's hard to explain and articulate online and he is so quick to jump on people which shows he has no self control, a real sign of immaturity.
Similar here Honey! I watched at fisrt and thought ahhhh, what a sweet man, helping his little girl like that...then it must have been about the time they were moving into Mold manor---I can't remember what exactly and decided to do a FA gossip search and found this Tattle Family and knew I wasn't the only one that found him to be a jerk and his being a nice guy fraudulent.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
MY THREAD SUGGESTION:

P in the sun, sizzling like bacon
Selling sunscreen that she has forsaken!

I hope I did this right, did I miss doing something?

Reactions: 23
I wonder what miraculous thing happened in 2023 that caused her left incisor to suddenly straighten out?
@therealamylynn
😁🤩🦷Tooth-Gate 2023 🦷🤩😁

After looking more times than I care to admit, 🤦‍♀️ I don't think her lateral incisors are suddenly straight. Both of them are jacked out and always have been. It's the angle of the photo that makes them appear to look less jacked out if that makes sense.

In fact, I think they are getting worse. :unsure: 😕 Which would make sense if she is getting her wisdom teeth in. Have they ever mentioned her wisdom teeth? 🦷🦷🦷🦷

The pic on the right was taken straight on and the pic on the left was taken at an upward angle, by Summer. I see what you are saying, but I honestly think it's the angle of the photo that makes her lateral incisors appear less jacked out in the pic on the right.
Screenshot (898).png

ASSaPhotoshopKing.jpg

:ROFLMAO:😂:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Some fabulous Goobygunts shots in this reel 🐽 🧐😂😂😂

Is being an alcoholic a prerequisite to join Slime....all these women appear to do is shots and none of them are without drinks in there hands for very long.
Also of note, many of the top scammers are separating or divorcing from their plus 1's on Mama Dark Horses brigade, guess not all if the men are kept like Ass 😎 🐖 no doubt uses his other child to keep him in line.
Wonder if we will see a triple P version of matzo ball soup soon.....🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Off topic but,
Dude.. The racism I saw at Myrtle..
In 2004 I worked the entire East coast Rally season from spring to fall (Daytona, Panama, Myrtle, Maggie Valley, Snowshoe… Sturgis 🫥🫥)

In Myrtle, The first two weeks are “bike week”. . The one most people think of.
You see a mix of Your “Easy Rider” guys. your weekend warriors, midlife crisis guys who are just looking for a hobby

MOST obnoxious of all.. the old, rich yuppie dudes who bring their immaculate, untouched, wildly expensive bikes in on a freaking storage trailer.

It’s a very predominantly white crowd.

The final week.. well simply it’s “black bike week”. And instead of Harleys, it’s all Suzuki speed bikes.
But the predominant white crowd from before , they don’t call it “black bike week”..

Sigh.. they called it “Buckwheat”

Here is some lovely merch you would of seen on every corner during the first bike week..

F9459F5C-08DE-4E93-8FB1-58A889F37582.jpeg
8CE6B32B-0A59-47DA-B31A-A902A2FC7C77.jpeg
4B74C736-A231-484B-BDBE-B2617246F040.jpeg

Yeah…. So you can imagine the whole racist vibe that is in the air , it’s like these old white dudes want to mark their territory before the next rally.

But out of all the different types of people you meet, The ABSOLUTE nicest and respectful group were the black people. BY FAR. I had two weeks of old white dudes telling me to be careful, that I’m gonna get robbed and assaulted.🙄

I like to think you don’t see this type of stuff anymore.

Another fun fact
I was 17 during most of these rally’s too, we had to lie to get me in there lol. From looking outside of the situation, I was a 17 year old girl around a tit ton of bikers wanting me to flash them (I did not do this) or ride on the back of their bikes that had a vibrating seat. (I … did do this…never said I wasn’t a wild kid)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion:
Fathering Autism#152 Tsunami in DR, Earthquake in NY, Miami awaits the landfall of Pots,Pans&Pork

• Haha
  • Heart
THREAD SUGGESTION #152
“Cover the tape, Cover the tape, Cover the tape, Cover the tape..”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't even want to know what this is about. He has a toilet and his severely IDD daughter at 18 years of age. Asa needs views! I'll say it again, SHOPPING = food. Everything in Abbie's life = food. It's not hard to know and understand Abbie's needs and wants.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Boy that Pig Is on the move... Just a Scammin....

Pig is leaving on their anniversary? To be with a vulnerable's birthday? Ugh... Asshat telling her she looks "cute"...he deserves everything he gets ..

I hear fish bubbles.. Abbie reminds me of a young toddler when she was sitting on the couch with Asshat.. just her movements and how she handles herself... sad.

Wow..Abbie doesn't want ice cream or cookies?? I have never seen that before..maybe she has an upset stomach?

I will say Asshat puts up with a lot being married to the Pig and having to have 99% of the responsibility for Abbie...I would go insane being alone with Abbie like that. I think the toilet on the thumbnail was mostly clickbait.

Reactions: 21
FA thread 152

Another vacation with all the eats, Gooby hopes to use her frequent flier miles for extra seats.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok I'm doing this right now, thanks to a pm I got
Thread Suggestion
FATHERING AUTISM THREAD#152

P in the sun sizzling like bacon,

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok I'm doing this right now, thanks to a pm I got
Thread Suggestion
FATHERING AUTISM THREAD#152

P in the sun sizzling like bacon,

Dang! You have PM abilities here?
Already?
Lots of us have lost that ability.
I wish they'd bring it back!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So it’s CillaMe, Teacup/Lil Cilla/Tricia 1 and Tricia 2 together eating matzo ball soup. Piggy has no makeup, greasy hair and a giant turtleneck sweater. And of course she’s using a face filter to slim the jowls and soften her hard look. She looks scared to try the soup. Live a little, Big P! Experience your friend’s cultural differences. At least for Abbie’s sake, Big Mama is finally using the clothes she bought for the NYC trip she backed out of.

View attachment 2021322View attachment 2021323View attachment 2021325
P treating matzoh ball soup like a wild new culinary adventure...witch it's chicken soup with a ball of extremely plain cracker in it. Don't get me wrong, I love matzoh ball soup, it's how I survived a bout of the flu last month...but it's not really known for its complex, exotic flavor profile. I repeat, it's chicken soup. And the fact that they have what appear to be mozzarella sticks on the table means they're not even getting it from a kosher deli or anything. It's probably just your average diner matzoh ball soup.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I don't even want to know what this is about. He has a toilet and his severely IDD daughter at 18 years of age. Asa needs views! I'll say it again, SHOPPING = food. Everything in Abbie's life = food. It's not hard to know and understand Abbie's needs and wants.

Does Dickdo really believe that he has a genius plan to suggest "Family Restrooms" for that app because nobody else has ever come up with it 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why did Ass give extra hugs and kisses at the airport? Abby could have cared less when P hopped out but then she popped open the back door and tried to love on Abby. Then Ass sets up camera from a different angle to give smooches. I was yelling "move the car you jerk, it's the effing airport lane not a parking lot!"

He seemed a bit sad but honestly he does all the work any way so when Big P isn't there it's per usual for him anyway

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.