Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So someone commented that her photo that she posted to her FB is different than the photos they saw of her in the Dominican Republic.

She is confused of why the person thinks she looks different. When I went to post the conversation it looks like she deleted it.

She went so far as to post a photo of her phone showing that the photo on the left was taken that day and was current. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

She has some serious body dysmorphia.

1678544378879.png
1678544705659.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So someone commented that her photo that she posted to her FB is different than the photos they saw of her in the Dominican Republic.

She is confused of why the person thinks she looks different. When I went to post the conversation it looks like she deleted it.

She went so far as to post a photo of her phone showing that the photo on the left was taken that day and was current. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2020605View attachment 2020619
She's 100% deep in denial. Truth is now so blurred that she exists in a world of fantasy. Really a very ill bunny who needs a psychiatrist's chair (a large one)

• Heart
Reactions: 28

I think it’s current. She just forgot to mention that she’d used a filter, hidden behind her hair, and shaved off cheeks and jowls with a photo editor. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Moobie has been giving us some good content lately. 😂

3DF5D8AB-9606-4C66-8E50-15B045256F95.jpeg

Lookin’ like she just ate a snack. Lookin’ like wants a snack.

12F481EA-BB53-4B21-A715-AECE9FD10710.jpeg

How is this even possible? The human body is fascinating.😂

A49D2DDB-A483-427D-AB72-DFBE2F30A76D.jpeg

---

Here you go. I am not protecting the privacy of humpers. Their ignorance deserves to be highlighted.😻
B6447151-358C-4F22-886E-1E16D47065A8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
He doesn't want the humpers knowing

View attachment 2020683

View attachment 2020685

View attachment 2020690
---

Here you go. I am not protecting the privacy of humpers. Their ignorance deserves to be highlighted.😻
View attachment 2020722
She's so f'ing passive aggressive. And a total gaslighter. You'd have to be blind not to see the difference between fantasy (altered) vs. reality (what others post of her) There's a special place in hell...

• Heart
She's so f'ing passive aggressive. And a total gaslighter. You'd have to be blind not to see the difference between fantasy (altered) vs. reality (what others post of her) There's a special place in hell...
Absolutely! If the individual were to post a side by side comparison pic they would be deleted and banned with a quickness. She wants to be a smart ass, but she doesn’t want people to see the truth. She gets such limited engagement as of late. I think she gaslights the tit out of people hoping for a 400 comment drama session.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Let Asa come here to the streets of NY, talking tit with his camera out. Either it will get stolen, or he will get his ass beat for pointing the camera in someone's direction. We don't take bullshit like that here. If u see any of them wandering around NYC, I will snap a picture

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 2020683

View attachment 2020685

View attachment 2020690
---

View attachment 2020722
She claims she was confused. I think she’s probably in a state of confusion the majority of the time. She might have confused the slime life sun screen with the slime life one drop wonder or the cream that gets rid of calluses or cures cancer. But most likely the sun screen she uses doesn’t work worth a crap. What do they say about keep on doing the same thing over and over and getting the same results? The sun screen isn’t working! Or she could be lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She claims she was confused. I think she’s probably in a state of confusion the majority of the time. She might have confused the slime life sun screen with the slime life one drop wonder or the cream that gets rid of calluses or cures cancer. But most likely the sun screen she uses doesn’t work worth a crap. What do they say about keep on doing the same thing over and over and getting the same results? The sun screen isn’t working! Or she could be lying.
The sunscreen doesn’t work and she is lying. She wants the tan, regardless of how burnt she has to get to achieve it.
I like how she acts like she was held captive in the sun 7-8 hours for 6 days straight. 😂 The catamaran trip…okay..stuck on a boat, but there was a covered area she could have hunkered under. It may not be the popular hun thing to do, and people may miss seeing her in all of her bikini clad glory, but she had the choice to remove herself once she realized she was getting charred.
1ACDB894-D824-42D6-92FE-E9C9A97AEA13.jpeg

A comment screenshot from yesterday. 🤣
View attachment 2020765
Hi Bea! How you doin’? 😂🤣😂
ETA: A little DR food for thought…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The sunscreen doesn’t work and she is lying. She wants the tan, regardless of how burnt she has to get to achieve it.
I like how she acts like she was held captive in the sun 7-8 hours for 6 days straight. 😂 The catamaran trip…okay..stuck on a boat, but there was a covered area she could have hunkered under. It may not be the popular hun thing to do, and people may miss seeing her in all of her bikini clad glory, but she had the choice to remove herself once she realized she was getting charred.
View attachment 2020778

Hi Bea! How you doin’? 😂🤣😂
Well, we know why she’s the main slime lifer at the DR who sunburned the most. Because everyone else was sitting on her shady side on the beach. The entire team of 60? of them. She’s the most effective secret sun screen agent slime life has. No wonder they invite and welcome her to the beach parties. Not so popular on the boats, however. I think they are still looking for a few of them that got lost during the Cilla-sunami when she jumped out of that boat. And that poor sod who got leaped upon is probably still hospitalized.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2020683

View attachment 2020685

View attachment 2020690
---

View attachment 2020722
Is it possible that Pig is so ID that she really is unaware how filtered this photo is? Not sure if this is from a filter or if its Asshat that is photo shopping it. Her face would never look like that...EVEN IF SHE LOST 100lbs... she would have tons of loose skin to deal with and her face would be sagging... she would have needed an extensive face lift AFTER losing a massive amount of weight to even come close.

Of course, she has even changed her bone structure here as well...

The Massives are delusional in so many aspects. Delusional about their severely ID daughter, delusional about their weight and what they ACUTALLY look like.

I just dont get how she can be so delusional... when they are constantly recording themselves..does she ever watch the VLOGS? We all realize the lie about the highly filtered/photo shopped pictures because its impossible to keep up the farce on the VLOGS.. and when other people are taking and posting pics of her.

• Heart
P sells makeup and sunscreen.

She tells someone that the UV Index was 11! Then she says she got burned because even though she wore sunscreen she spent 6-7 HOURS IN THE SUN!!!!

Anyone interested in their skin being healthy and not wanting to age faster would not spend 6-7 hours where the UV Index is 11!! With a UV that high you LIMIT your time in the sun.

How about NOT spending 6-7 hours a day in the sun? She blames everything around her rather than realizing she had a choice to do the healthy thing.

• Heart
Oh I went to the DR and the sun in the Dr is so much sunnier than in Florida the sunshine state. and I wore my bikini in the Dr and we snorkled in the Dr sunny sunshiney sun. And I spent all of Abs money in the Dr for booze and and did I say I was in the DR? And you know what ? The DR said "get your fat ass out of the sun you stoopid twit"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Shes just a liar. She didnt use sunscreen. None of the other hons are that burned.
She thinks her sunburn makes her sexy. Which is funny, its a real 70's and 80's attitude. I remember in my teens in the mid-80's it was still very "cool" to be burned or uber tan. We laid out every weekend covered in baby oil.
But just a decade later that was no longer common. (Granted, tanning booths took over, but most people were not intentionally frying themselves all day anymore.)
Just like everything else she does, shes a day late, a dollar short, and woefully off trend.
Thats her "brand'.
Cant get right. 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Happy people don't eat themselves to 400 pounds. Who the duck is she trying to convince?! She's miserable.

Did anyone catch the mention in the vlog about how Pig has a heat pad in bed for her back? She has to be in a lot of pain with her weight. Imagine the strain on your joints of carrying 400 pounds on a 5 ft something and a fart frame. She will be immobile sooner rather than later. She has a SERIOUS addiction to food and booze and she just cannot stop. It will eventually kill her.

Good bleeping riddance.
👆💯 This!! She is miserable. I did catch the heating pad comment and I guarantee her lower back is killing her. Her feet are killing her. Her knees are killer her. She has inflammation from the sodium she takes in daily. She can barely move on land. She self medicates with alcohol. S

Doctor: Well Mrs. Maass, which skin cancer would you like for us to remove first? The ones on your chest, back, cheeks or nose. Of course you know we're going to have to take a big chunk of skin and the one on your nose will be quite noticeable since the tip will be gone.

Priscilla: Can't you just rub them with SlimeLife Cure Cream?

Doctor: No, you have cancer.

Priscilla: But I'm cute and I sell makeup and skin care and everyone loves PMFM.

Doctor: Mr. Maass, will you please explain to your wife what cancer is? She doesn't seem to understand the severity of the situation.

ASSa: Well, you know we are big YouTuber influencers and we have a big social media presence in the universe. Let me tell you all about Autism. I happen to know a lot about nothing but if I keep on talking you'll wish you were dead. By the way, can I film you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Papa Roach trying to make friends on FB😂
View attachment 2021008
More delusion and hump narrative from Asshat. From what I have seen, I doubt Abbie is really looking at photos or video or tv... and taking in what it is other then flashing shapes and colors and sounds. I doubt she is entertained by watching the VLOG... at least that is my impression from watching the VLOG for years. Asshat sure is having to explain a lot..to someone who has watched Abbie on the VLOG....for years!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.