Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Papa Roach trying to make friends on FB😂
View attachment 2021008
Man, no wonder that asshole doesn’t have a single friend. What a complete jerk he truly is. There was nothing wrong with her suggestion. Good luck to anyone trying to give this fat duck any helpful suggestions. Because he knows it all. He’s after all…..Fathering bleeping All things Autism.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m sorry but in what world is a typical teenager stealing her dads pajama pants and her brothers t-shirt?? My daughter would run for the hills before she ever wore a pair of her daddy’s pants 😂😂 That’s kinda like why she has her own. They are so far gone in this delusion they are making up a typical teenage girl thing that doesn’t even exist🤣🤣 if I was big p aside from being worried about dropping dead when I stand up too fast, along with a myriad of other things, I’d be worried about some serious skin cancer. That skin is so sun damaged, and she thinks she has color!?! Hunny you got sun damage, and sandwich meat skin, in wtf kind of world does anyone find that remotely attractive?? I’d be concerned.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
👆💯 This!! She is miserable. I did catch the heating pad comment and I guarantee her lower back is killing her. Her feet are killing her. Her knees are killer her. She has inflammation from the sodium she takes in daily. She can barely move on land. She self medicates with alcohol. S

Doctor: Well Mrs. Maass, which skin cancer would you like for us to remove first? The ones on your chest, back, cheeks or nose. Of course you know we're going to have to take a big chunk of skin and the one on your nose will be quite noticeable since the tip will be gone.

Priscilla: Can't you just rub them with SlimeLife Cure Cream?

Doctor: No, you have cancer.

Priscilla: But I'm cute and I sell makeup and skin care and everyone loves PMFM.

Doctor: Mr. Maass, will you please explain to your wife what cancer is? She doesn't seem to understand the severity of the situation.

ASSa: Well, you know we are big YouTuber influencers and we have a big social media presence in the universe. Let me tell you all about Autism. I happen to know a lot about nothing but if I keep on talking you'll wish you were dead. By the way, can I film you?
It's not can I film you it's you are going to be filmed and if you don't like that then we are leaving right now.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Hey all. It is almost time! Page 48! Get your Tattle title bikinis on and dive in!
😘😂😘
1678559648641.gif

Page 48. Thread Title Suggestion. 105 characters including FA### and spaces.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Much as I despise Fat Boy, that witch has him by the short and curlies. Did you catch the comment Pig made as they went into the restaurant, basically daring him to complain about her leaving again and the evil look she gave him. They so hate each other and this pathetic pretence at being a lovely dovey couple is nauseating. That fat Pig of a woman has left her daughter no less than 4 times so far this year and we are only 14 weeks in.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I personally don’t think they’re delusional. I think they’re well aware of Abbie’s limitations and know full well she won’t ever be capable of holding down a job or being independent. Asswipe has filmed Abbie for numerous years now and he’s running out of ideas. He needs content. It can’t be easy for any of these vloggers to continue being original and holding onto viewers because people get bored. You can see from recent FA vlogs that they are even more dull and uninteresting than before. However, Asswipe continues to film because it’s his only way of earning money, albeit exploiting his child. Fat duck Priscilla isn’t interested in make up, but selling it is her way to earn money. Being a part of SL has also given her a way to escape Abbie and she can hang out with her ‘friends’ and act like a teen. She knows that many people who buy from her are FA viewers and some are vulnerable, but she doesn’t care. She knows full well she’s overweight and that’s why she poses certain ways and edits photos that show her with a double/triple chin. These two have got used to a certain lifestyle where they have money to spend and are living excessively when it comes to not only shopping, but to food and alcohol too. They’re too greedy and lazy to change their ways and maybe that’s where they are deluded, in thinking they can continue to live like this, certainly when it comes to health issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I personally don’t think they’re delusional. I think they’re well aware of Abbie’s limitations and know full well she won’t ever be capable of holding down a job or being independent. Asswipe has filmed Abbie for numerous years now and he’s running out of ideas. He needs content. It can’t be easy for any of these vloggers to continue being original and holding onto viewers because people get bored. You can see from recent FA vlogs that they are even more dull and uninteresting than before. However, Asswipe continues to film because it’s his only way of earning money, albeit exploiting his child. Fat duck Priscilla isn’t interested in make up, but selling it is her way to earn money. Being a part of SL has also given her a way to escape Abbie and she can hang out with her ‘friends’ and act like a teen. She knows that many people who buy from her are FA viewers and some are vulnerable, but she doesn’t care. She knows full well she’s overweight and that’s why she poses certain ways and edits photos that show her with a double/triple chin. These two have got used to a certain lifestyle where they have money to spend and are living excessively when it comes to not only shopping, but to food and alcohol too. They’re too greedy and lazy to change their ways and maybe that’s where they are deluded, in thinking they can continue to live like this, certainly when it comes to health issues.
Yes! Her "poses" as of late crack me up! She is turning sideways, placing one leg in the front and hunching forward.
She looks like a linebacker, or a runner waiting for the starting gun. 😂 😂
Or she does a weird squat/sumo thing.
Whats really funny to me is when she attempts to "point" her hooves for that "I'm dainty" look.
Shows how hard shes trying to look cute, because there is no filter that can help all of that!

Also, I just saw App started Spring Break yesterday, and P said they would meeting up with "her boy".
How sad. 21 years old, and his last break at App, and he's going to spend it with his parents and Abbie doing "autism friendly" activities. 😵😵😵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
On her IG stories, Goobygunts is trying Matzo Ball soup for the first time and Tea Cup is teaching her how to eat it . WTF😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 The reel is only an hour or so old, so go take a lookie loo!! GG looks like hammered shite, more so than usual🐽🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
This is a screenshot from ASSa's video of Big P in all her glory "snorkeling"🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂🤭
It probably scared the hell out of those cute little fish when they saw that huge beast heading their way!! :oops:🐠🐟🐠
BigPwithfish.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Yes! Her "poses" as of late crack me up! She is turning sideways, placing one leg in the front and hunching forward.
She looks like a linebacker, or a runner waiting for the starting gun. 😂 😂
Or she does a weird squat/sumo thing.
Whats really funny to me is when she attempts to "point" her hooves for that "I'm dainty" look.
Shows how hard shes trying to look cute, because there is no filter that can help all of that!

Also, I just saw App started Spring Break yesterday, and P said they would meeting up with "her boy".
How sad. 21 years old, and his last break at App, and he's going to spend it with his parents and Abbie doing "autism friendly" activities. 😵😵😵
Hogboy is not only pathetic but is destined for a very sad life. He shows how gutless he is by returning to that hellhole. If he had any iota of sense or independence he would make a break from Florida and his ghastly parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Man, no wonder that asshole doesn’t have a single friend. What a complete jerk he truly is. There was nothing wrong with her suggestion. Good luck to anyone trying to give this fat duck any helpful suggestions. Because he knows it all. He’s after all…..Fathering bleeping All things Autism.
Exactly. If he truly is trying to educate people then why doesn't he educate? Instead he takes offense.

If you don't have the kind of personality or maturity to keep your temper in check when addressing people who "irritate" you with their comments then shut the comments down. Simple as that.

He was pissed that she said "see if she reacts to them" because he said her implication was she may or may not recognize herself.

Well, then your reply as a "teacher' about autism is to say "That's a good idea!" She absolutely does recognize herself when she sees pics of herself and we do let her look at some from time to time". That suggestion was purely innocent but he takes it out of context. There was no malice intended there.

The reason I found this forum was because I saw him be nasty to another woman who also asked a perfectly innocent question that HE twisted and analyzed the way he wanted. It was unbelievable how mean he came off. I guess he has some crystal ball that tells him exactly what a person is thinking just from sitting behind a keyboard. It's hard to explain and articulate online and he is so quick to jump on people which shows he has no self control, a real sign of immaturity.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Moobie has been giving us some good content lately. 😂

View attachment 2020683

Lookin’ like she just ate a snack. Lookin’ like wants a snack.

View attachment 2020685

How is this even possible? The human body is fascinating.😂

View attachment 2020690
---

Here you go. I am not protecting the privacy of humpers. Their ignorance deserves to be highlighted.😻
View attachment 2020722
That's the conversation I was referring to. Wonder why I couldn't see it anymore.
---
He needs help. So passive aggressive. Nothing like biting the hand that feeds you.
Can you imagine how he speaks to his own family off camera? We're glimpsing his real personality. He often says he doesn't like people and it shows. But I think it's more like most people in his own life don't like him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t see the comment anymore that he horribly reacted to. Either he deleted it or she did, As a follower of the channel as she said she was, his nasty comeback must have stung,

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
On her IG stories, Goobygunts is trying Matzo Ball soup for the first time and Tea Cup is teaching her how to eat it . WTF😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 The reel is only an hour or so old, so go take a lookie loo!! GG looks like hammered shite, more so than usual🐽🧐
So it’s CillaMe, Teacup/Lil Cilla/Tricia 1 and Tricia 2 together eating matzo ball soup. Piggy has no makeup, greasy hair and a giant turtleneck sweater. And of course she’s using a face filter to slim the jowls and soften her hard look. She looks scared to try the soup. Live a little, Big P! Experience your friend’s cultural differences. At least for Abbie’s sake, Big Mama is finally using the clothes she bought for the NYC trip she backed out of.

D59DA0DE-EB8C-4294-A020-EBA1B8155134.jpeg
1AADE4C3-E6D3-4785-A2E1-9CB0B177D6C2.jpeg
7119624B-2F51-4441-B3F4-C1E297E60ACF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So it’s CillaMe, Teacup/Lil Cilla/Tricia 1 and Tricia 2 together eating matzo ball soup. Piggy has no makeup, greasy hair and a giant turtleneck sweater. And of course she’s using a face filter to slim the jowls and soften her hard look. She looks scared to try the soup. Live a little, Big P! Experience your friend’s cultural differences. At least for Abbie’s sake, Big Mama is finally using the clothes she bought for the NYC trip she backed out of.

View attachment 2021322View attachment 2021323View attachment 2021325
Welp...more shopping. You know she didnt own sweaters In her current size.

• Haha
  • Sick

View attachment 2021322View attachment 2021323View attachment 2021325
I think the only thing she is scared of is not having enough to eat. Eating like a “regular” person is worrisome. Will she sneak into Teacup’s cupboards and refrigerator to go snack hunting at night when her stomach is making god-awful noises? Can’t you just see it? The Teacup family looking into their refrigerator and noticing the steaks, whole chicken, four packages of cheese, the box of cookies and donuts are missing? Not to mention the liquor cabinet has been raided and a few bottles of booze are gone.. They’ll have to lock up their pantry and refrigerator from now on like the Masshits do for Abbie.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.