Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Ass give extra hugs and kisses at the airport? Abby could have cared less when P hopped out but then she popped open the back door and tried to love on Abby. Then Ass sets up camera from a different angle to give smooches. I was yelling "move the car you jerk, it's the effing airport lane not a parking lot!"

He seemed a bit sad but honestly he does all the work any way so when Big P isn't there it's per usual for him anyway
Considering that Dickdo has a proven wandering willy, it is pretty brazen of Goobygunts to flit off here and there so freely and so often. He seems pretty unfazed at her taking off all the time and it makes me wonder if he has another simpleton on the side. GG's misplaced confidence is going to be her downfall. Dickdo is no prize, but local humpers may want to hump the chubby little hole. We all know how desperate, weird and OTT fangirl they are over this family.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dang! You have PM abilities here?
Already?
Lots of us have lost that ability.
I wish they'd bring it back!!

NO, not a PM from HERE. I asked a friend to help me because with my MS I have brain fog days and I was confused if I was doing it right. I asked if I missed anything on a post and no one replied. She looked at other posts for me and told what others were posting, so I amended my post.

SORRY, but I didn't say the pm was from here. :(:(:(

• Heart
Reactions: 13
NO, not a PM from HERE. I asked a friend to help me because with my MS I have brain fog days and I was confused if I was doing it right. I asked if I missed anything on a post and no one replied. She looked at other posts for me and told what others were posting, so I amended my post.

SORRY, but I didn't say the pm was from here. :(:(:(
Yup. I realized you did not say the PM was from here. We used to have that ability years ago.
I would have NEVER thought in my wildest thoughts that you had a friend look and help you.
That's wonderful for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yup. I realized you did not say the PM was from here. We used to have that ability years ago.
I would have NEVER thought in my wildest thoughts that you had a friend look and help you.
I miss my DM’s like Percillerpotamus misses a margarita on Taco Tuesday.😂🤣😂
#iblameturdroot

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Alternatively
Thread Suggestion #152
“Look at what your doing
Look at what your doing
Look at what your doing
Look at what your doing”

Reactions: 8

Yes, it is wonderful to have a friend who understands my struggles on bad days. We've known each other since we were kids, like sisters. I am blessed to have a friend i can count on for anything.

I get panicky when I try to do something and realize I'm messing up. Having an overexaggerated stress response to normal every day things others would not be upset about is not fun but it's the cards I have been dealt.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread Suggestion

Fathering Autism #152

Matzoh Ball Soup for the win. Cilla is having an exotic lunch with her twin

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Alternatively
Thread Suggestion #152
“Look at what your doing
Look at what your doing
Look at what your doing
Look at what your doing”
Or alternate “look at what you’re doing”
“Use two hands”
“Look at what you’re doing”
“Use two hands”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Considering that Dickdo has a proven wandering willy, it is pretty brazen of Goobygunts to flit off here and there so freely and so often. He seems pretty unfazed at her taking off all the time and it makes me wonder if he has another simpleton on the side. GG's misplaced confidence is going to be her downfall. Dickdo is no prize, but local humpers may want to hump the chubby little hole. We all know how desperate, weird and OTT fangirl they are over this family.
Ain't no one getting anywhere near his junk.

He can't go anywhere on his own, ever. There are no sly trips to a no-tell motel, no parking and porking in the Grand Pigoneer, no quickie bliz-jiz in the alley behind a bar. Who'll watch Abbie? Priscilla certainly won't and she knows it. He doesn't dare risk sneaking away and having Summer or Kylie watch Abbie; they can't be trusted to keep his secrets. Even if he tried to arrange some time away on a normal "girl's day" for Abbie while Priscilla is out of town, you know that woman keeps him on a short leash with his balls in her purse. She'll insist on random Facetimes to make sure he's behaving himself.

And Asa may be a blithering idiot, but one thing he isn't is stupid.
He knows exactly who the humpers are. He knows how desperate and weird and stalkery they are. He knows attempting to stick his dick in one in the duck shack out back while Abbie honks inside the manor will only lead to blackmail, extortion, and a very public outing of any indiscretions to both his wife and to the FA audience as a whole.

His misery is palpable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

He knows exactly who the humpers are. He knows how desperate and weird and stalkery they are. He knows attempting to stick his dick in one in the duck shack out back while Abbie honks inside the manor will only lead to blackmail, extortion, and a very public outing of any indiscretions to both his wife and to the FA audience as a whole.
@CoffeeMomof2
Dying!!! :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why did Ass give extra hugs and kisses at the airport? Abby could have cared less when P hopped out but then she popped open the back door and tried to love on Abby. Then Ass sets up camera from a different angle to give smooches. I was yelling "move the car you jerk, it's the effing airport lane not a parking lot!"

He seemed a bit sad but honestly he does all the work any way so when Big P isn't there it's per usual for him anyway
I just watched through the airport drop off. How insecure is Big P that she had to say, “Miss me” twice as she departed. She has to turn the focus to herself rather than share that that she’ll miss her family. (Or even fake that she’ll miss her family.) Ugh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
While each family has its own recipe, all matzo balls are made of three key components: matzo meal, fat, and eggs

🐷 will be in her element eating Matzo Ball Soup, yep a big tick of approval from her. Just because it’s a soup Piggie doesn’t mean it healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is being an alcoholic a prerequisite to join Slime....all these women appear to do is shots and none of them are without drinks in there hands for very long.
Also of note, many of the top scammers are separating or divorcing from their plus 1's on Mama Dark Horses brigade, guess not all if the men are kept like Ass 😎 🐖 no doubt uses his other child to keep him in line.
Wonder if we will see a triple P version of matzo ball soup soon.....🤢
You know what I noticed, is how religious they claim to be...not trying to religion shame anyone, but they act like a bunch of....well choose your own adjective and then turn around and act like god fearing people!! I was shocked listening to Red and how judgy she is and thought WTF...seriously!! I am like what a bunch of hypocrites!!

Reactions: 15
@therealamylynn
😁🤩🦷Tooth-Gate 2023 🦷🤩😁

After looking more times than I care to admit, 🤦‍♀️ I don't think her lateral incisors are suddenly straight. Both of them are jacked out and always have been. It's the angle of the photo that makes them appear to look less jacked out if that makes sense.

In fact, I think they are getting worse. :unsure: 😕 Which would make sense if she is getting her wisdom teeth in. Have they ever mentioned her wisdom teeth? 🦷🦷🦷🦷

The pic on the right was taken straight on and the pic on the left was taken at an upward angle, by Summer. I see what you are saying, but I honestly think it's the angle of the photo that makes her lateral incisors appear less jacked out in the pic on the right.
View attachment 2021349

View attachment 2021569
:ROFLMAO:😂:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
I dunno Whims, look at the top photo. She's missing that chip off of her tooth in the top photo. It's gone.

And in the bottom photos her teeth are out of line. Her middle of her top teeth in the top photo are lined up mid nose. But the bottom they aren't and her gums are weird. It looks like a bad denture. I don't know what to make of it but damn her teeth are messed up.

1678599614041.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Alternatively
Thread Suggestion #152
“Look at what your doing
Look at what your doing
Look at what your doing
Look at what your doing”
"Look at what your doing...hands waiting...
Look at what your doing...hands waiting
Look at what your doing...hands waiting"
---
Abbie used to use a headphone on her own. What happened tho.

---
Speaking of changing teeth shapes, anyone remembered Abbie used to have a ?mole on her forehead for years and her parents said "it just went away".

IMG_20230312_141707.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
How is this the same Beast 🧐 🐽 🧐🐽🧐

Not a popular opinion here, I don't think see uses filters (all the time anyway ) I think the angle and lightning make a lot of difference. And to me it looks like she lost some weight again. Maybe she is on the same stuff as Lauren?
---
@therealamylynn
😁🤩🦷Tooth-Gate 2023 🦷🤩😁

After looking more times than I care to admit, 🤦‍♀️ I don't think her lateral incisors are suddenly straight. Both of them are jacked out and always have been. It's the angle of the photo that makes them appear to look less jacked out if that makes sense.

In fact, I think they are getting worse. :unsure: 😕 Which would make sense if she is getting her wisdom teeth in. Have they ever mentioned her wisdom teeth? 🦷🦷🦷🦷

The pic on the right was taken straight on and the pic on the left was taken at an upward angle, by Summer. I see what you are saying, but I honestly think it's the angle of the photo that makes her lateral incisors appear less jacked out in the pic on the right.
View attachment 2021349

View attachment 2021569
:ROFLMAO:😂:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
It is also possible that sometimes the photos are a mirror image...

Reactions: 4
Ain't no one getting anywhere near his junk.

He can't go anywhere on his own, ever. There are no sly trips to a no-tell motel, no parking and porking in the Grand Pigoneer, no quickie bliz-jiz in the alley behind a bar. Who'll watch Abbie? Priscilla certainly won't and she knows it. He doesn't dare risk sneaking away and having Summer or Kylie watch Abbie; they can't be trusted to keep his secrets. Even if he tried to arrange some time away on a normal "girl's day" for Abbie while Priscilla is out of town, you know that woman keeps him on a short leash with his balls in her purse. She'll insist on random Facetimes to make sure he's behaving himself.

His misery is palpable.
@CoffeeMomof2 I totally agree with you concerning Ass having any kind of sexual affair …….with a woman. I joke about Summer, but I credit her with better taste. Don’t think Ass has the inclination these days for that sort of thing. Not enough testosterone. But I’d still get good locks on my doors and on my dresser drawers if I were her. Left alone, I wouldn’t put it past the Fat duck to sneak into her bedroom to sniff her panties.

Oh! And the only things getting near his vienna sausage are his own two calloused paws. 🐾 Check it for paw prints.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.