Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but in what world is a typical teenager stealing her dads pajama pants and her brothers t-shirt?? My daughter would run for the hills before she ever wore a pair of her daddy’s pants 😂😂 That’s kinda like why she has her own. They are so far gone in this delusion they are making up a typical teenage girl thing that doesn’t even exist🤣🤣 if I was big p aside from being worried about dropping dead when I stand up too fast, along with a myriad of other things, I’d be worried about some serious skin cancer. That skin is so sun damaged, and she thinks she has color!?! Hunny you got sun damage, and sandwich meat skin, in wtf kind of world does anyone find that remotely attractive?? I’d be concerned.
Uh yeah. Did anyone else’s bullshit meter go off when he said Abbie “ stole her brother’s shirt and her Dad’s pants”. Did he mean she dressed herself? Can she dress herself? I’ve been watching FA vlogs for years and I never was under the impression she could dress herself. Never saw her do that. Did I miss that episode? I mean her showed her on the toilet, having meltdowns, bleeding from her nose, assaulting her Mom (great viewing), but never dressing herself —-even if she had clothes on and put more clothes on just to show us she could do it. We’ve seen her try and brush her teeth, hair, with Ass prompting her the entire time, and then taking over for her. But never dressing herself. And I’m not convinced she ever toileted herself without assistance. If we heard it from a more truthful reliable source, I may be inclined to believe them. But we know that Ass and Pig lie all the time so now I don’t believe anything they say.
I have seen her slip her shoes on multiple times. No
socks. But she can slip her shoes on….and off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s bad enough they film Abbie constantly, but it angers me when she can’t even sleep in her bedroom without having a camera shoved in her face.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
It is clear Abbie is not remotely toilet trained. They were obviously out and about and Abbie wet herself and Fat Boy couldn't find somewhere to change her. Hence the clickbait title and his waffle about the restroom app. Note Abbie was in different shorts on the same day.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It is clear Abbie is not remotely toilet trained. They were obviously out and about and Abbie wet herself and Fat Boy couldn't find somewhere to change her. Hence the clickbait title and his waffle about the restroom app. Note Abbie was in different shorts on the same day.
On the last VLOG Asshat was alluding to he took her to the bathroom in the middle of the night... I would say that doesn't happen... she might be wet and wake up because of that...but I dont see her asking to be taken to the bathroom. That was all part of building his narrative...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Uh yeah. Did anyone else’s bullshit meter go off when he said Abbie “ stole her brother’s shirt and her Dad’s pants”. Did he mean she dressed herself? Can she dress herself? I’ve been watching FA vlogs for years and I never was under the impression she could dress herself. Never saw her do that. Did I miss that episode? I mean her showed her on the toilet, having meltdowns, bleeding from her nose, assaulting her Mom (great viewing), but never dressing herself —-even if she had clothes on and put more clothes on just to show us she could do it. We’ve seen her try and brush her teeth, hair, with Ass prompting her the entire time, and then taking over for her. But never dressing herself. And I’m not convinced she ever toileted herself without assistance. If we heard it from a more truthful reliable source, I may be inclined to believe them. But we know that Ass and Pig lie all the time so now I don’t believe anything they say.
I have seen her slip her shoes on multiple times. No
socks. But she can slip her shoes on….and off.
Ya, we all missed that episode! He could even video it without 20 jump cuts and we still wouldn't believe him. And why does he lie about stuff like this, really what good is it for the humpers to believe it? He's a fool for trying . I loved the video where they're dropping lard ass off at the airport and she puts her fat head into kiss Abs, oh yes he left just enough in for us to see Abs starting to push her away. That was for us. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Aww thank you for that sweet response!
It’s really hard going back to school after 20 years and still have to go to work. I have never needed more motivational messages in my life right now.

But yeah, I would be up for doing schoo/day programs for young adults as well. I just want to do something more on the “creative” side vs the “medical” side. But I’m getting my M.A so I can start on that path. Because I imagine working with ND persons that even if you are in a classroom setting , it’s really important to have some medical knowledge

Thank you 😊
---
Sorry if someone already posted this… but….😐View attachment 2019252 and if this is true, I’ve been to myrtle several times… holy crap the stories I can tell..

Myrtle if the first place I saw someone snort coke out in front of a store, first time I got to do acid, first time I went into a strip club and first time I contracted mono….
All in the same 3 weeks lol

Seriously, there are spots near the gold strip you do NOT WALK DOWN ALONE… I saw someone selling “I survived walking through ____ street”…
Ohh lawwwd if those morons go to myrtle beach, piggy will be laughed all the way off the beach 😬 zero fucks given down in that neck of the woods 😂 I hope they don’t put her on the sky wheel, damn thing will roll into the ocean. On second thought 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I sat by a young mom in Church today and we introduced ourselves. She had a little boy 3-4 sitting up front getting ready for kid's church and then she says, "And I have a 12 yr old son who's autistic and was recently put in a care home because he's violent" I could see the anguish in her eyes, she said she's only 4'9 and he's already 5'2 and he hit her hard enough that she has nerve damage around her cheek bone.. his case was considered 'dire' I think that's the word she used and his application was rushed through. I tried to comfort her mommy's heart, hoping I said the right things. If a 12 yr old can hit that hard, how much strength does Abs have? Asswipe said her violence was a daily occurrence., I'm guessing all aimed toward Prissassapotomus. He must be able to handle her more aptly then the dainty one. She said he was called non verbal but said she taught him words when he was little.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
OMG I was scrolling and saw this because part of it was cut off of my screen and I was like "No bleeping way. She posted something topless??"

I thought she had her arm under her damn boob! :unsure::ROFLMAO:

1678659159741.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Just playing around while lounging on the couch. 😜
Damn Maassives boring the crap out of me this weekend.
48315E50-0888-4281-9F57-C61F31936586.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tonight is my Super Bowl! The Oscars!!! I watched 3 of the nominated films since yesterday. I could watch more, but ran out of time.

To tie it up with the Maass’s - I’m watching the Oscar fashions (red carpet) and I don’t see Cilla! I was so excited to see who she was wearing!!! 🤣🤣. ‘Omar at the Oscars’

It would be a funny photoshop with A&P on the Red Carpet!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Fathering Autism Thread #152
Thread Suggestion:

Shammin' & scammin', the lies do fly, Asa stuck with Abbie while P drinks Mai Tai's

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This reel is a F U to all those that hate fish bubbles. Almost 18 year old ABbie is being punished for the world to see. How fucked up

• Sick
  • Sad
Hey Guyth! New thread? Shall we? We have a new first time winner. ❤❤ @HoneySweet ❤❤
I will get after it here in a few. Y’all let me know if I missed any suggestions.😘
C7E459C9-4C87-4086-84B0-54D00BD6B54A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.