Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that girl backed up and started grinding on me she’d get her ass kicked. So disgusting! P seems to be enjoying it though lol. Probably been awhile since she got that kind of action.
But the girl is NOT grinding on her.... she is grinding on her pertruding belly fat that Priscilla probably cannot even feel

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Remember after last years trip, one of the mid-ranked huns went HAM on SL and the fact they were "approving" of someone P's size being a "healthy" BG and quit? Lord knows what they're thinking this year, shes even bigger! 😂 😂
And I dont care how nice or supportive they are to her face. We all know as soon as they see Guntzilla strolling to the pool in her "thuper cute" bikini they are laughing at her. 👀👙🕶🦕🍾👀
It has to be a shocking sight. And I bet she downs 3 or 4 drinks before giving her the liquid courage to make her grand entrance in that freaking bikini. I can hear the other husbands asking their wives what the hell is wrong with that woman. It's not hard to see she acts like a 15 year old when she's sober so imagine her behavior when she is shitfaced. And then Pig sees all these husbands being affectionate with their wives and then you have Assface avoiding eye contact and any physical contact as much as possible. The last thing he wants is for anyone to get the idea he is actually intimate with that thing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Remember after last years trip, one of the mid-ranked huns went HAM on SL and the fact they were "approving" of someone P's size being a "healthy" BG and quit? Lord knows what they're thinking this year, shes even bigger! 😂 😂
And I dont care how nice or supportive they are to her face. We all know as soon as they see Guntzilla strolling to the pool in her "thuper cute" bikini they are laughing at her. 👀👙🕶🦕🍾👀
Exactly, mean girls are good at being nice girls if it benefits them and makes them feel better.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What a life you live, Priscilla! Always on the outside trying to force your way in. One Party Hun was making a reel on the catamaran and in the last moment, Big P jumped in to get some of the spotlight. “And don’t forget to tag @potspanspris…, too!”

View attachment 2003474

Of course the group shot in the water with Big P jockeying for a center slot! How did she climb back into the boat without AssA there to lift the redwoods?

View attachment 2003478

And Party Perfect Piggy grinding up against nurse Brittany - a drink in one hand and her purse in the other. Geeze, Big P! Dancing with your festive straw purse over your arm is so fuddy-duddy. What’s so critical for you to have a purse on the dance floor? Cheese? Hot pickled okra? Ranch dressing shots to chase down those sugary drinks?

View attachment 2003494
View attachment 2003495
View attachment 2003496

Then the party jumped into high gear when nurse Brittany returned the favor and started twerking CillaMe’s gunts! 😳😵💫

View attachment 2003529View attachment 2003531View attachment 2003532View attachment 2003533
@Cardinal Rule
If you get a chance can you please provide the links to these photos, videos, etc, please oh please, and thank you!!🤩😁 :love:
---
I believe they are there until tomorrow or Monday. I saw a post from one of the other Huns indicating there is lot more time left for "fun" and I thought that the trip was six days.
@MizBeaverhausen
I found this on the LL site while looking for photos/videos from their drunken adventures.
Screenshot (793).png

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Goobygunts is double fisting, it's gonna be a long night. With bat wings like that you don't need floaties.
Moobie keeps his shirt on to hide his double Ds.
I love that Dickdo is now a LimeLife girl 👄 👄 👄 👄 👄 👄 👄 👄 Lipstick Papa at your service👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
@Cardinal Rule
If you get a chance can you please provide the links to these photos, videos, etc, please oh please, and thank you!!🤩😁 :love:
---

@MizBeaverhausen
I found this on the LL site while looking for photos/videos from their drunken adventures.
View attachment 2004503
Oh, @Whimsical, I’d love to provide links but I’m workin with limited tech due to additional 7” snow and ice. I found the dancing queens on Brittany B’s Insta reel, so it may be gone now. Pinky just posted this in her reel… Big P’s prom dress reveal:

56DECA45-8FAB-46C7-A005-CFDE2B3DD60E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Another cat disappearance???? Asa said Nala crawled under the couch and went inside a hole she created up inside the couch. He puts the couch outside with her in it and get this........they didn't know it until FIVE hours later when Isaiah heard her meows!

What is their problem with keeping track of their cat???

Are they making these things up or are they that clueless?? First the poor cat gets left outside for hours and now this.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
New video
Good grief..they buy a couch every other year ..you would think Asshat would have had the right measurements!! Abbie was about to go ham on them .... or what we could hear in the background.

• Haha
Oh Lord! That wicker chair doesn't know what's about to hit 'em.
I will bet it did not survive.

We can all imagine the scene at dinner of those two hogs chewing with their mouths open, sticking their tongues all the way out of their mouths to shovel food in.🤮 I bet the Huns had to flip coins on who was going to be stuck sitting with them.

• Haha
  • Sick
First time poster…Long time reader!
WElcome :)

and OMFG that first photo .... this stupid witch STILL wears the very worst flab roll baring ugly AF clothes .. how can she do it?? I'm serious. I have been large 95% of my life & have always worn stuff that suits (I have never been close to her size & I am not a clothes person so the stuff I always wear is very very casual but it still covers):LOL::oops::rolleyes::sick:

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.