Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another cat disappearance???? Asa said Nala crawled under the couch and went inside a hole she created up inside the couch. He puts the couch outside with her in it and get this........they didn't know it until FIVE hours later when Isaiah heard her meows!

What is their problem with keeping track of their cat???

Are they making these things up or are they that clueless?? First the poor cat gets left outside for hours and now this.
I don't get it. My cats are almost always with me. If I'm in the living room, they're in the living room. If I'm in the kitchen, they're in the kitchen. If I'm on my bed, they're on my bed. They lay on top of me. They curl up next to me. They beg for treats and pets and cuddles. I can't even take a tit without these furry little stalkers coming to join me. Every once in they'll each get into an independent phase where they decide to take all their naps on a pile of laundry in the guest room, or on a chair in the office, or in one of the beds in the window of the cat room (uh...yes I have a cat room). But they're still out somewhere visible from the areas that I frequent. Nala has to be actively avoiding these chucklefucks for them to not notice she's missing. Which...fair play to her, because actually, that's what I would do too.

Good grief..they buy a couch every other year ..you would think Asshat would have had the right measurements!! Abbie was about to go ham on them .... or what we could hear in the background.
And this is the second time they fucked up the measurements, too. The last couch they bought in the wrong orientation for the room.

Ass is a dipshit. I bet I know exactly what he did wrong. He mentions that couch being too long by "two inches" and then "jokes" that he'll just cut the baseboard molding off the wall...I bet he measured the space from wall to wall at eye level, instead of on the floor, and was too dumb to lop a few inches off to account for the molding in his measurement.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh my word. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฎ Sheโ€™s proud of this get up and black cattle tags!View attachment 2004879
I have seen everything. I try hard not to fat-shame (I let others do it for me - lol!), but come on now. I get having body positivity, something I could sure use, but dress appropriately, darn it. I ran out of words for this. There are none.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
@Cardinal Rule
Thank you!! That points me in the right direction!! ๐Ÿคฉ We had a winter storm yesterday all day long, heavy wet snow and we lost power at
7 pm and 15 hours later :eek:it came back on. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ It was a LONG night that led right into this morning when he got home and we added more gas to the generator and he went to sleep and I think I slept about 3 hours total today. We have a generator and had the house powered up to run the furnace and stuff, but I hate overloading it, so it was still a stressful 15 hours for me as Man Whims was on mids and it was just me and the cats and I had to keep an eye on the gas situation and I was pretty much up all night long. ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต

So, I totally get it! I hope you have a safe and non-eventful winter storm. I really thought we were going to make it thru the rest of the year without any more snow considering a few days ago it was 60 degrees out...but nooooooooo!!!
โ„โ„๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿฅถ

Thanks again for the info :love:and for posting the prom pic dress!! :ROFLMAO:๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Thank you, @Whimsical! โค The power is back on. We were hit hard with the ice storm a week ago. So many trees down in our area, taking power lines and communications technology with them. Some residents just had power return on Wednesday after a week without it so this was a real strain. Some still without services from last week. The power and cable crews must be so weary. Rain continues but the temps are warming, so the snow and ice should be gone in the morning. We may finally splurge on a generator.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Oh my word. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฎ Sheโ€™s proud of this get up and black cattle tags!View attachment 2004879
In the comments some are praising her for having such confidence. For what? Wearing cloths? No, it's because they can't believe she is actually wearing this outfit. Hey Priscilla, stop trying to wear cloths your MLM Huns can pull off because they're 200 lbs less than you. It's not a good look for you and it only accentuates how much you've let yourself go. You do realize there are pictures from a year ago that show the drastic weight gain with you and you look old and tired from all the drinking too.

They say she looks cute. Sure, a morbidly obese woman who failed her WLS and is now eating and drinking herself silly is so damn cute. Priscilla eats that tit up and the more they feed her this tit the more she truly believes it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Donโ€™t wear tops that show off that god awful cleavage and boobs of hers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't get it. My cats are almost always with me. If I'm in the living room, they're in the living room. If I'm in the kitchen, they're in the kitchen. If I'm on my bed, they're on my bed. They lay on top of me. They curl up next to me. They beg for treats and pets and cuddles. I can't even take a tit without these furry little stalkers coming to join me. Every once in they'll each get into an independent phase where they decide to take all their naps on a pile of laundry in the guest room, or on a chair in the office, or in one of the beds in the window of the cat room (uh...yes I have a cat room). But they're still out somewhere visible from the areas that I frequent. Nala has to be actively avoiding these chucklefucks for them to not notice she's missing. Which...fair play to her, because actually, that's what I would do too.
Exactly. I have always wondered whether all of Abbie's stimming and yelling has caused the cat some stress? Plus all the people that go in and out. My cat doesn't like it if anyone in my house raises their voice, she will actually cry. She's like the zen keeper because no one wants her upset and they will lower their voice not to upset her. We love our animals that much we don't want them upset or scared. I wonder if they ever think about how things can affect their pets?

Cats are very in tune to people's emotions and they love peace and quiet. They are very sensitive to loud noises too. If she really did get under the couch and burrowed inside it, that tells me she is hiding away, and that usually means stress or anxiety.
---

OMG! She looks like she is wearing pajamas!

For some reason plus sizes always come in prints. My sister is a plus size and she hates prints but tells me that's all they sell most times. I don't get it, solid colors are more slimming.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Exactly. I have always wondered whether all of Abbie's stimming and yelling has caused the cat some stress? Plus all the people that go in and out. My cat doesn't like it if anyone in my house raises their voice, she will actually cry. She's like the zen keeper because no one wants her upset and they will lower their voice not to upset her. We love our animals that much we don't want them upset or scared. I wonder if they ever think about how things can affect their pets?

Cats are very in tune to people's emotions and they love peace and quiet. They are very sensitive to loud noises too. If she really did get under the couch and burrowed inside it, that tells me she is hiding away, and that usually means stress or anxiety.
My cat doesn't care how loud it is, if anyone is yelling, hell you can vacuum right up to him (and have to make him move.) My house is pretty loud a lot of the time... including music, guitar amps, random loud voices... He isn't affraid of strangers. He only cares if the ceiling fan is on or moves in some way. Traumatized by an earthquake. And he doesn't appreciate the pit bulls chaotic energy. But he is bombproof other than that.

But Nala has been miserable there from day one. bleeping P encouraged (probably still does) Sandy to go after the cat. Thinks it is funny. But really these people don't need any animals, and not because of Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Interesting sunburn area. Me thinks Percillerpants did not move around much, if at all, on the catamaran.
AC601C30-AB7D-45FA-A87D-5EACD6A8CB20.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Goobygunts spent $150 of Abbie's money on this monstrosity๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿง:mad:

---
Interesting sunburn area. Me thinks Percillerpants did not move around much, if at all, on the catamaran.
View attachment 2004981
I bet she has that unusual burn pattern because she was sitting and that was all the sun that her body saw between her goobs hanging over her rising gunts. SHe really should have used the Slimelife sunscreen๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
In the comments some are praising her for having such confidence. For what? Wearing cloths? No, it's because they can't believe she is actually wearing this outfit. Hey Priscilla, stop trying to wear cloths your MLM Huns can pull off because they're 200 lbs less than you. It's not a good look for you and it only accentuates how much you've let yourself go. You do realize there are pictures from a year ago that show the drastic weight gain with you and you look old and tired from all the drinking too.

They say she looks cute. Sure, a morbidly obese woman who failed her WLS and is now eating and drinking herself silly is so damn cute. Priscilla eats that tit up and the more they feed her this tit the more she truly believes it.
And this is the photo shopped version. So I can only imagine this monstrosity in real life๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
More dancing queen photos from other Huns. Thereโ€™s a Piggy wardrobe change, so my hunch is the photos are from Friday and Saturday night. Big P just canโ€™t focus on her dance circle. She looks right, she looks left, and doesnโ€™t engage with the women in front of her. Must be a bad case of FOMO!

7816661C-EA82-4ADF-A4DB-48CB6D5AFB5D.jpeg

4365B0F1-D8B9-4A69-85B2-F3136B5B93EC.jpeg

Itโ€™s another new outfit, too. The amount of money these women spend on fast fashion is incredible. Sheep rancher Chelsey brought three outfits for one evening because she couldnโ€™t make up her mind. Had to model them for her โ€œonline judgesโ€ to select a favorite.

Back to prom night and Piggy in her flowery long dress. Barefoot and dragging the hem in the sand, it will be a $200 throwaway. Thank you, Abbie! Pinky captured this shot. Most of the posts by other Huns arenโ€™t tagging Queen P, which is very deliberate. While the prom gown appeared to fit from the front photos, Pinkyโ€™s photo of CillaMeโ€™s back tells a different story. And if Big P likes dancing so much, she should crank out the jams everyday at home for exercise, and in the pool when she can tolerate the water temperature and for a low impact workout.

60D66FCE-2681-4725-AC6A-7B144B78AC2B.jpeg

And now, the icing on the cake. Pinky suggested she โ€œfoundโ€ this photo in her phone. If so, thatโ€™s creepy that the MaAssives are sneaking selfies on found phones. Funnyโ€ฆPinky tagged the wrong Priscilla. ๐Ÿ˜†

D02EFB8D-04AC-4196-B11A-F41FF6808624.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
More dancing queen photos from other Huns. Thereโ€™s a Piggy wardrobe change, so my hunch is the photos are from Friday and Saturday night. Big P just canโ€™t focus on her dance circle. She looks right, she looks left, and doesnโ€™t engage with the women in front of her. Must be a bad case of FOMO!

View attachment 2004985
View attachment 2004984

Itโ€™s another new outfit, too. The amount of money these women spend on fast fashion is incredible. Sheep rancher Chelsey brought three outfits for one evening because she couldnโ€™t make up her mind. Had to model them for her โ€œonline judgesโ€ to select a favorite.

Back to prom night and Piggy in her flowery long dress. Barefoot and dragging the hem in the sand, it will be a $200 throwaway. Thank you, Abbie! Pinky captured this shot. Most of the posts by other Huns arenโ€™t tagging Queen P, which is very deliberate. While the prom gown appeared to fit from the front photos, Pinkyโ€™s photo of CillaMeโ€™s back tells a different story. And if Big P likes dancing so much, she should crank out the jams everyday at home for exercise, and in the pool when she can tolerate the water temperature and for a low impact workout.

View attachment 2005007

And now, the icing on the cake. Pinky suggested she โ€œfoundโ€ this photo in her phone. If so, thatโ€™s creepy that the MaAssives are sneaking selfies on found phones. Funnyโ€ฆPinky tagged the wrong Priscilla. ๐Ÿ˜†

View attachment 2005009
I need to know more about https://www.instagram.com/priscilla.hills75688/ .

Interesting description of herself :
"Itโ€™s a double pleasure to deceive the deceiver."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

View attachment 2004985
View attachment 2004984

View attachment 2005007

View attachment 2005009
The woman in the first few pics (in the short dress) isnt P.
And love that Pinky incorrectly tagged her. I mean, shes PMFM! How DARE she screw that up?! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you, @Whimsical! โค The power is back on. We were hit hard with the ice storm a week ago. So many trees down in our area, taking power lines and communications technology with them. Some residents just had power return on Wednesday after a week without it so this was a real strain. Some still without services from last week. The power and cable crews must be so weary. Rain continues but the temps are warming, so the snow and ice should be gone in the morning. We may finally splurge on a generator.
@Cardinal Rule
These weather patterns weโ€™ve had for the past few weeks have been whacked! Mother Nature has been in a mood! ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ˜‚

All the snow from yesterday melted and we can now sail toy boats in the backyard and street. ๐Ÿšค๐Ÿšค๐Ÿšค ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I think Big P has a twin there. ๐Ÿ™€

The lady dancing with the knee length dress has Big Pโ€™s legs but when I looked at her up close on my computer, (after taking several screenshots of her dancing, ) ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it didnโ€™t look like her in the face and the hair didnโ€™t match either.

I donโ€™t think she is Big P.
445E678B-F58F-4915-A5DB-AADB79695ABD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Cardinal Rule
These weather patterns weโ€™ve had for the past few weeks have been whacked! Mother Nature has been in a mood! ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ˜‚

All the snow from yesterday melted and we can now sail toy boats in the backyard and street. ๐Ÿšค๐Ÿšค๐Ÿšค ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I think Big P has a twin there. ๐Ÿ™€

The lady dancing with the knee length dress has Big Pโ€™s legs but when I looked at her up close on my computer, (after taking several screenshots of her dancing, ) ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it didnโ€™t look like her in the face and the hair didnโ€™t match either.

I donโ€™t think she is Big P.
View attachment 2005018

Its this chick. I knew her name at one point but dont remember it now. Shes curvy, but no Big P! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2023-03-04 11.53.39 PM.png

Reactions: 18
The woman in the first few pics (in the short dress) isnt P.
And love that Pinky incorrectly tagged her. I mean, shes PMFM! How DARE she screw that up?! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh, thanks, @RocketQueen for catching that. I wondered why she looked slimmer and the redwoods werenโ€™t as overwhelming. Another Hun with FOMO then. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hereโ€˜s an additional driveby happening to catch PMFM in all her MaAssiveness.

63B223F9-0E6D-434A-B9C0-972A7086E0F8.jpeg

And a pool shot of the double-fisted drinking bat wings.

CD1ADDD6-D2E4-4812-A5E5-617C9D40DF40.jpeg

The creepier catch was stalker AssA filming all of the gyrating Huns. (Left side background.)

D1854669-DB22-413C-A0A5-E2745B28D6F2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.