Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a life you live, Priscilla! Always on the outside trying to force your way in. One Party Hun was making a reel on the catamaran and in the last moment, Big P jumped in to get some of the spotlight. “And don’t forget to tag @potspanspris…, too!”

B2FAEE2E-46D3-4541-BA25-C225DDA83ECC.jpeg

Of course the group shot in the water with Big P jockeying for a center slot! How did she climb back into the boat without AssA there to lift the redwoods?

61D5EC57-67E6-4F28-97A6-5D173BEB50DD.jpeg

And Party Perfect Piggy grinding up against nurse Brittany - a drink in one hand and her purse in the other. Geeze, Big P! Dancing with your festive straw purse over your arm is so fuddy-duddy. What’s so critical for you to have a purse on the dance floor? Cheese? Hot pickled okra? Ranch dressing shots to chase down those sugary drinks?

0AEF14F2-70C6-44EC-93AF-A9B4E5409D91.jpeg

93706928-6745-43E4-9306-89015A3C5401.jpeg

2912E831-8AD2-49E8-A3E2-B7A4C58687D3.jpeg

Then the party jumped into high gear when nurse Brittany returned the favor and started twerking CillaMe’s gunts! 😳😵💫

35EF15BC-B00B-4C04-9044-21DF718F5142.jpeg
0604283F-4A15-4E2E-AF1A-9FD4AF003D7E.jpeg
714A9671-98D6-4BA5-8FA0-C09DF892338B.jpeg
CEBC22E9-0FD2-4BC2-8847-9BA5F5E8336C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
What a life you live, Priscilla! Always on the outside trying to force your way in. One Party Hun was making a reel on the catamaran and in the last moment, Big P jumped in to get some of the spotlight. “And don’t forget to tag @potspanspris…, too!”

View attachment 2003474

Of course the group shot in the water with Big P jockeying for a center slot! How did she climb back into the boat without AssA there to lift the redwoods?

View attachment 2003478

And Party Perfect Piggy grinding up against nurse Brittany - a drink in one hand and her purse in the other. Geeze, Big P! Dancing with your festive straw purse over your arm is so fuddy-duddy. What’s so critical for you to have a purse on the dance floor? Cheese? Hot pickled okra? Ranch dressing shots to chase down those sugary drinks?

View attachment 2003494
View attachment 2003495
View attachment 2003496

Then the party jumped into high gear when nurse Brittany returned the favor and started twerking CillaMe’s gunts! 😳😵💫

View attachment 2003529View attachment 2003531View attachment 2003532View attachment 2003533
I wonder when P moves from one side of the catamaran to the other if the boat leans as well... and everyone has to hang on to keep from sliding off. That pic in the water..it looks like all the men are there but behind them..so Asshat was probably there to provide assistance. She was prob the last one off to avoid the other huns seeing the process of getting her off/on...I would love to see how that is done tho.

That one pic of ..Brittney..? dancing next to P with both their arms in the shot.. wow... P's arm is at least 5 times her arm..its amazing. And that grinding up to P's Gunt.. omg... that had to be a drunken moment.. that she will most likely regret getting on camera.

Also wondering...what type of body odor must P have in this tropical climate being outdoors more then usual?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Is today the last day in paradise for the Gruesome Twosome? I bet Asa is ready to get back to the Manor. He's awkward, hates people, cant control the trip/participants and has nothing to talk about with anyone. He's ready to get back to Abbie- a capitive listener under his total control.
P- shes probably already sad, thinking about going back to Abbie. I bet shes trying to organize another small self-paid "retreat" or "training" over the summer so she can get away before Palooza.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
After day-drinking on the boat with the SL Huns, the men got frisky on the drunken bus ride back to the resort. Orgy in the Dominican Republic. That bus driver is certainly not paid enough. This whole group is gross. (Now I’m the fuddy-duddy!)

1699DB37-4F30-4EFB-B20F-CF73BCF08D0F.jpeg
683C4173-3C5C-4001-A0C7-6101603DFA8E.jpeg
1A63E4F5-5F17-40B1-8960-F0F1C39139D0.jpeg
9D81DED6-7459-4220-ABA5-187B3A9C808D.jpeg

And the SlimeLife Huns are so classy!

FECF27DA-DC09-4AD7-A3C4-5DFAA891DE62.jpeg

C3B9D5AA-95D3-43CE-B397-721EA2955C61.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder when P moves from one side of the catamaran to the other if the boat leans as well... and everyone has to hang on to keep from sliding off. That pic in the water..it looks like all the men are there but behind them..so Asshat was probably there to provide assistance. She was prob the last one off to avoid the other huns seeing the process of getting her off/on...I would love to see how that is done tho.

That one pic of ..Brittney..? dancing next to P with both their arms in the shot.. wow... P's arm is at least 5 times her arm..its amazing. And that grinding up to P's Gunt.. omg... that had to be a drunken moment.. that she will most likely regret getting on camera.

Also wondering...what type of body odor must P have in this tropical climate being outdoors more then usual?
Yeah, I was thinking that whichever side of the catamaran the Massives decided to stand on, the rest of the group would really have to stand on the complete opposite side of the boat to keep it from sinking like the titanic.

Wouldn’t you love to be there to watch Assa trying to fit in with the other guys on the trip, and hear what they say or think about him after he walks away. “What a douchebag!” Assa is so much more comfortable watching his wife put on makeup, yapping away to total strangers on his vlogs, and talking to his severely ID daughter all day. I doubt he can relate to other “normal” men. They might judge him….ya think?

Wonder if this group enjoyed their whale watching excursion? Always a fun time. 🐳 Thar she blows!
I guarantee these whales eat more than plankton and are endangered due to their inability to mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
After day-drinking on the boat with the SL Huns, the men got frisky on the drunken bus ride back to the resort. Orgy in the Dominican Republic. That bus driver is certainly not paid enough. This whole group is gross. (Now I’m the fuddy-duddy!)

View attachment 2003580View attachment 2003581View attachment 2003582View attachment 2003583

View attachment 2003589
View attachment 2003590
That blonde, Kendra, is unbearable. I watched a few of her reels. She is ultra high maintenance and annoying ASF. The amount of botox that has gone in to preserving that horse face of hers is insane. I couldn’t spend my time with any of them. It is like they are all two seconds from an early onset midlife crisis. I’ll just say it, I would take a day with Pig over Kendra. At the very least, I would be entertained by watching Pig. I would wind up trying to choke out Kendra. 🤭🫣🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21

View attachment 2003580View attachment 2003581View attachment 2003582View attachment 2003583

View attachment 2003589
View attachment 2003590
Well, I don’t know, Fellow Tattler Friends. This party on the bus doesn’t look like our kind of fun. More like a prison break or someone opened the cages at the zoo. I think it best we weren’t there. We might have gotten hurt. Hope the bus driver was okay. I’d say they were acting a lot younger than their actual age but not sure that’d be fair to younger people with more sense and class. Yikes!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
That blonde, Kendra, is unbearable. I watched a few of her reels. She is ultra high maintenance and annoying ASF. The amount of botox that has gone in to preserving that horse face of hers is insane. I couldn’t spend my time with any of them. It is like they are all two seconds from an early onset midlife crisis. I’ll just say it, I would take a day with Pig over Kendra. At the very least, I would be entertained by watching Pig. I would wind up trying to choke out Kendra. 🤭🫣🤭
I would rather be alone lol. But I agree... I have zero tolerance for those types. Not sure my tolerance for Ps dumbass would be that much higher.... just thinking about it I can feel my brain cells dieing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The rump of her trousers are probably full of Percillers beaver curd.
And to that, Moobie Dick says…Thank you. Thank you very much, Liver Lips. Saved him the job of having to clear the way before the late night, drunken rear mount session. 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Yeah, I was thinking that whichever side of the catamaran the Massives decided to stand on, the rest of the group would really have to stand on the complete opposite side of the boat to keep it from sinking like the titanic.

Wouldn’t you love to be there to watch Assa trying to fit in with the other guys on the trip, and hear what they say or think about him after he walks away. “What a douchebag!” Assa is so much more comfortable watching his wife put on makeup, yapping away to total strangers on his vlogs, and talking to his severely ID daughter all day. I doubt he can relate to other “normal” men. They might judge him….ya think?

Wonder if this group enjoyed their whale watching excursion? Always a fun time. 🐳 Thar she blows!
I guarantee these whales eat more than plankton and are endangered due to their inability to mate.
I can see Asshat giving them lessons on autism.. discussing his "home fool" and how much Abbie is "progressing". I remember when they were getting a new floor put in the house.. Asshat tried to give the workers lessons on autism..whether they wanted it or not..so I would say he would do this anywhere. Yea.. I can see him having nothing in common with the other guys..other then their wives are MLM scammers. I think Asshat and P have zero self awareness... it would be very interesting to see them in this environment.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I would rather be alone ol. But I agree... I have zero tolerance for those types. Not sure my tolerance for Ps dumbass woild be that much higher.... just thinking about it I can feel my brain cells dieing.
Same here. Zero tolerance. My face would tell the story well before my mouth did. They wouldn’t like me.🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Definite mean girl shade. I love it! 😂😂😂
LL had to drop it down low to get up underneath that low hanging belly of the beast.😹
View attachment 2003577
Me thinks the Pig reached an origami in this clip. Notice how her mouth opens at the end. I know. It’s distasteful but that’s what this grinding hippo looks like. Uh, I’d venture to say it’s the most excitement she had the entire trip. You might even say the climax of her little island getaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well, I don’t know, Fellow Tattler Friends. This party on the bus doesn’t look like our kind of fun. More like a prison break or someone opened the cages at the zoo. I think it best we weren’t there. We might have gotten hurt. Hope the bus driver was okay. I’d say they were acting a lot younger than their actual age but not sure that’d be fair to younger people with more sense and class. Yikes!
They are embarrassing.
If they were in their 20's, I'd just shake my head and laugh...just young'uns cutting loose.
But the bulk of these couples are 35+, even 40+ and they are TRYING to "party".
They are trying to look so wild and fun, trying to make all the BG's want to sell and earn these trips, but instead they reek of desperation.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I would rather be alone lol. But I agree... I have zero tolerance for those types. Not sure my tolerance for Ps dumbass would be that much higher.... just thinking about it I can feel my brain cells dieing.
Haha, I believe it's dying.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha, I believe it's dying.
Pretty sure no one had trouble understanding what I was saying regardless of typos. But if it makes you feel better...
---
Me thinks the Pig reached an origami in this clip. Notice how her mouth opens at the end. I know. It’s distasteful but that’s what this grinding hippo looks like. Uh, I’d venture to say it’s the most excitement she had the entire trip. You might even say the climax of her little island getaway.
Funny is almost everytime someone dances near P they bend over in front of her. All these women must be desperate for a good mounting.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had a look at the website because I’ve never heard of this company and I’m amazed that she spent $129 on a dress made from polyester. Even a few of the tops I looked at were made with polyester which is cheap and definitely not the wisest material to wear when it’s hot. She must be sweating buckets…more than usual.
I think that dress is about the best someone that size can do.. at least she covered everything loosely and she wasnt walking around like a sausage with her huge arms or legs showing. I bet it was hot tho if it was polyester..prob had to wear shorts under to keep the chub rub down.
---

Yep.. Kylie is their witch now..can you imagine? I think I would rather do prison time then be the Massive's witch. She prob cant even work so she can be available at a moments notice for respite for them...how awful. I guess Kylie can always drive the cart to please Abbie.... do you need a license for that?
[/QUOTE]
1677946991952.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.