Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are embarrassing.
If they were in their 20's, I'd just shake my head and laugh...just young'uns cutting loose.
But the bulk of these couples are 35+, even 40+ and they are TRYING to "party".
They are trying to look so wild and fun, trying to make all the BG's want to sell and earn these trips, but instead they reek of desperation.
And also reek of liquor! I hope they all have huge hangovers!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Is today the last day in paradise for the Gruesome Twosome? I bet Asa is ready to get back to the Manor. He's awkward, hates people, cant control the trip/participants and has nothing to talk about with anyone. He's ready to get back to Abbie- a capitive listener under his total control.
P- shes probably already sad, thinking about going back to Abbie. I bet shes trying to organize another small self-paid "retreat" or "training" over the summer so she can get away before Palooza.
I believe they are there until tomorrow or Monday. I saw a post from one of the other Huns indicating there is lot more time left for "fun" and I thought that the trip was six days.

• Wow
  • Sick
The good thing about them being away is that Abbie probably looks presentable, is dressed age appropriate, and is more than likely paid attention to on her comprehension level. In other words, happy. Just hope Candy doesn’t come around with her shopping bag full of junk food.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Same here. Zero tolerance. My face would tell the story well before my mouth did. They wouldn’t like me.🤣🤣
My friends always tell me they know exactly what I’m thinking without me opening my mouth, I can’t help it 😂😂 They’d hate me for sure, and I’d make assface feel even smaller with about 3 sentences. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I thought that the woman in pink was Goobygunts and that the bathing suit looked nice, then I looked closer! There's GG in her oddly over/under-exposing two piece with sleeves and old lady poker player hat.

LOL!!! Old lady poker player hat! Those visors are so 80's and so are the mirrored sunglasses!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New video
Happy? More like sad to me. What I saw looked like forced slave labour. Poor Abbie did NOT want to chop those leaves off. She's clearly showing signs of being fed up of her life and I'm not sure how much she'll cope any longer with her forced performance work that she's made to do to earn her parents all these megabucks to fund their million dollar lavish lifestyle.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Hey Ass, maybe her hump is causing her balance and coordination issues with the steps and it's not just an "autism" thing.

When the spine is unnaturally curved, this can affect nerve function, and depending on the degree of nerve involvement, in addition to a roundback appearance, a dowagers hump can cause additional symptoms:
  • Numbness and/or tingling in the legs and feet
  • Fatigue
  • Issues with balance and coordination
  • Lung impairment as the curve compresses the airways
  • Bladder/bowel issues
They need to get her to a doctor about this asap. That must be so painful for her

• Sad
A bunch of dysfunctional misfits travel to a resort and offer proof on camera their dysfunction. Complete idiocy.

• Haha
I thought that the woman in pink was Goobygunts and that the bathing suit looked nice, then I looked closer! There's GG in her oddly over/under-exposing two piece with sleeves and old lady poker player hat.
With her boating get-up, GG could also stand for Grandma Gertrude.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Happy? More like sad to me. What I saw looked like forced slave labour. Poor Abbie did NOT want to chop those leaves off. She's clearly showing signs of being fed up of her life and I'm not sure how much she'll cope any longer with her forced performance work that she's made to do to earn her parents all these megabucks to fund their million dollar lavish lifestyle.
I'm confused because pig replied to me on a tiktok comment saying that Abbie doesn't perform for the camera so I guess Abbie likes doing the tasks that her parents force her to do. I feel bad that Abbie is unable to express how she feels and even if she could her parents would probably dismiss her feelings and ignore her. They have not done a single thing that benefits abbie.

• Sad
  • Heart
Remember after last years trip, one of the mid-ranked huns went HAM on SL and the fact they were "approving" of someone P's size being a "healthy" BG and quit? Lord knows what they're thinking this year, shes even bigger! 😂 😂
And I dont care how nice or supportive they are to her face. We all know as soon as they see Guntzilla strolling to the pool in her "thuper cute" bikini they are laughing at her. 👀👙🕶🦕🍾👀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.