Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more and more I look at those pics of P and her associates the more they just look like a bunch of girls partying away on Spring Break! Please tell me they didn't have a wet t-shirt contest!!!! 🤮

No professionalism or class at all. She's in her 40's! Time to tone things down a bit and have some dignity.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
If that girl backed up and started grinding on me she’d get her ass kicked. So disgusting! P seems to be enjoying it though lol. Probably been awhile since she got that kind of action.
You know they all had a good laugh later at Pig’s expense. They were probably all watching. I mean come on, why would this woman do that to her? You know they hate pig for all she stands for. They all have to work so much harder and Pig just has to show Abbie and and cry “poor me.”

• Heart
Reactions: 25
WElcome :)

and OMFG that first photo .... this stupid witch STILL wears the very worst flab roll baring ugly AF clothes .. how can she do it?? I'm serious. I have been large 95% of my life & have always worn stuff that suits (I have never been close to her size & I am not a clothes person so the stuff I always wear is very very casual but it still covers):LOL::oops::rolleyes::sick:
At first I thought the 2 photos were of 2 different outfits..but it looks like the same day/outfit. The first one from behind look like the top and bottom meet..and the 2nd one looks like 2 distinct pieces. I think P feels like she has to keep up with the other huns in THEXTHY outfits...and seems to think if the lower part of her belly is covered the the top part is slimmer looking?

Wow... I cant imagine being that big and wanting any skin to show..much less your midriff. Just cover it up at this point!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
At first I thought the 2 photos were of 2 different outfits..but it looks like the same day/outfit. The first one from behind look like the top and bottom meet..and the 2nd one looks like 2 distinct pieces. I think P feels like she has to keep up with the other huns in THEXTHY outfits...and seems to think if the lower part of her belly is covered the the top part is slimmer looking?

Wow... I cant imagine being that big and wanting any skin to show..much less your midriff. Just cover it up at this point!
It’s definitely two pieces, however those pants came off so she could get in the water. There’s a pic of the pants on the boat bench. Can you imagine the bikini bottom she revealed😬

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

DEFINITELY!! and not in an ugly prom dress like she wore in another photo. Nothing is going to look good on her but she chooses the worst of the worst. That hat thing she has attached to her hair-hat puts me in my mind of when I was little - my dad was a bookmaker. He was youngish (40s) & didn't wear one but I can remember all the old grandpas in front of their list of the horses & the odds wearing one of those ugly things :LOL: Also old gamblers (my dad didn't do the bad things to excess he just worked at one "room" where they were done:eek:)

And TRIGGER WARNING -- pig's younger sister??? Really ugly bikini shots but it was in the Sun so it must be ok :m

2023-03-05.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Tell me that the woman in the blue top with the phone isn't laughing at and recording Goobygunts and all her gory....I mean glory 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
I had that exact same thought. Women in MLMs are in most part manipulative bullies, why would they treat GG any better?

Reactions: 21
What a life you live, Priscilla! Always on the outside trying to force your way in. One Party Hun was making a reel on the catamaran and in the last moment, Big P jumped in to get some of the spotlight. “And don’t forget to tag @potspanspris…, too!”

View attachment 2003474

Of course the group shot in the water with Big P jockeying for a center slot! How did she climb back into the boat without AssA there to lift the redwoods?

View attachment 2003478

And Party Perfect Piggy grinding up against nurse Brittany - a drink in one hand and her purse in the other. Geeze, Big P! Dancing with your festive straw purse over your arm is so fuddy-duddy. What’s so critical for you to have a purse on the dance floor? Cheese? Hot pickled okra? Ranch dressing shots to chase down those sugary drinks?

View attachment 2003494
View attachment 2003495
View attachment 2003496

Then the party jumped into high gear when nurse Brittany returned the favor and started twerking CillaMe’s gunts! 😳😵💫

View attachment 2003529View attachment 2003531View attachment 2003532View attachment 2003533
Her skinny friends ass must have been soaked with Pigunt sweat from grinding on the gunts.
---
I thought that the woman in pink was Goobygunts and that the bathing suit looked nice, then I looked closer! There's GG in her oddly over/under-exposing two piece with sleeves and old lady poker player hat.
And her stomach hanging out under her arm hangover.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh my word. 😂🤮 She’s proud of this get up and black cattle tags!
8FA5FF66-4D84-43BB-BDDB-D08649EA6673.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Her legs look twice the size....and Asshole...if you really love or even like this overstuffed bimbo, please tell her how foolish she looks in her clothes now that she gained at least 75 lbs back. Maybe if she would put her hair in 'Pigtails' pun intended, she would look younger.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh, @Whimsical, I’d love to provide links but I’m workin with limited tech due to additional 7” snow and ice. I found the dancing queens on Brittany B’s Insta reel, so it may be gone now. Pinky just posted this in her reel… Big P’s prom dress reveal:

View attachment 2004619
@Cardinal Rule
Thank you!! That points me in the right direction!! 🤩 We had a winter storm yesterday all day long, heavy wet snow and we lost power at
7 pm and 15 hours later :eek:it came back on. 🤦‍♀️ It was a LONG night that led right into this morning when he got home and we added more gas to the generator and he went to sleep and I think I slept about 3 hours total today. We have a generator and had the house powered up to run the furnace and stuff, but I hate overloading it, so it was still a stressful 15 hours for me as Man Whims was on mids and it was just me and the cats and I had to keep an eye on the gas situation and I was pretty much up all night long. 😵😵

So, I totally get it! I hope you have a safe and non-eventful winter storm. I really thought we were going to make it thru the rest of the year without any more snow considering a few days ago it was 60 degrees out...but nooooooooo!!!
❄❄🥶🥶

Thanks again for the info :love:and for posting the prom pic dress!! :ROFLMAO:😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.