Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 3 pigs....
He said something about Abs not having a shirt on when she was eating. Looks like she doesn't!
????
I went back and rewatched. She has a tank on, and unless I missed it he didnt say anything about her shirt being off. :unsure::unsure:

Reactions: 6
????
I went back and rewatched. She has a tank on, and unless I missed it he didnt say anything about her shirt being off. :unsure::unsure:
I think he was fixing her shirt..or taking the tag off because she was itching.. so she may have been off camera w/o a shirt on..of course Asshat doesn't have to mention that.. but I bet some of the creeps like that.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I didn’t hear that they caught the mouse yet. P was lurking in the pantry not freaking out. Either they caught it or it was a bunch of bullsh*t.

Reactions: 18
Hey guys, off topic but as I was looking up that horrible video of the guy attacking the aid, I found this.
It was a nice video to see after that horrible attack.

Its a sweet, well bittersweet video about these parents with a 40 year old autistic son. (There is nothing bad in the video, just wanted to point that out for yalls mental health lol)

But what I found sweet about it is that since he is 40, he was born in an age where the word autism didn’t even exist. He was labeled things like
“R******d” and “crazy” . He didn’t speak for several years. And when you see him, it’s obvious he’s more autistic than ID. So it just made me think how hard it must of been back then. People would have been very cruel in public, you would get incorrect diagnosis.
This is a big reason I want to work with autistic children. In terms of medical history in the world, ASD is still soooo new. There are still people out there that don’t even believe it exist! Say things like “oh they are just bratty” or “oh they are just ID”
So it kinda warms my heart that they took good care of him at a time they didn’t even have a correct diagnosis.

these parents are getting on in age. And they are coming to terms with what will happen to him after they pass. He seems like a really sweet person.

Anyways if you have time check it out. It can be eye bleach for anyone that watched that attack video lol

Thanks @Nicole9Volt for recommending this video. It's a sad story but a beautiful family. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think he was fixing her shirt..or taking the tag off because she was itching.. so she may have been off camera w/o a shirt on..of course Asshat doesn't have to mention that.. but I bet some of the creeps like that.
The picture that was commented on (about no shirt) was from last nights vlog, so I rewatched that and replied. Who knows? LOL

Reactions: 7
“Vacation” hibachi dinner with a Big Piggy sighting from sheep farmer pixie cut Chelsey. A new yellow tent dress and a sunburned chest.

8A1C4719-E6D3-4677-9C0A-C89D8640DA85.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
They eat so weird…..like the beasts they are. Too much in one bite, eating crap all the time. And sticking out their tongues when they open those huge cavernous bottom -less pits they call mouths. I’ve honestly never seen people eat this way, at least in my family. It’s like they were raised in a barn with no human interaction to teach them eating etiquette . They really should be eating in a barn, or outside in a long trough on four legs. I think their eating would actually scare the other farm animals.

• Haha
  • Sick
Meanwhile, back in the states, Little Cilla announced she was going to recreate the look of her leader, Pinky.
And this is the result.

I want to laugh but Im so embarrassed for her it makes me sad lol.
I mean she actually looks pretty, but P has her saying that simply applying make-up is a "look".
Its not. 😂 😂

View attachment 2002087

And yet another one, recreating the same look.
Someone send help- these women have lost their minds! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2002118
They both are filtered.
---
She’s the only one with any makeup skill whatsoever Id be scared to see her without it. View attachment 2002191
I wonder if she's going to be the next Eugenia Cooney?

1677903309455.png

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Whale. The MaAssives are truly a BIG deal this year…even bigger than last March’s tropical getaway.

E0289B18-49D8-4590-B7DF-7B5C0E390FD4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
[/QUOTE]
Surprised that Goobygubts isn't tagging Arula. I bet that she spent cose to $1000 of Abbie's money on new clothes for this trip. This dress is $129 and I think that she bought that bridalish dress, which is $189 and I will assume that she bought a few more pieces for her ever expanding girth.

Can you imagine how obnoxious this group of Huns and their cuck husbands are? I would hate to be on a relaxing vacation and those idiots are on the same trip as me with their drunk screeching and fake fan girling each other. The sound of GG's drunken wheeeeeewhoooooooing must be deafening :mad: :mad:

If this trip is not a wake up call for GG to get it together and lose weight, nothing will.

I want to know if GG is wearing a man's hat or is Dickdo wearing a ladie's hat? In any event, I bet that thing stinks to high Heaven.

I had a look at the website because I’ve never heard of this company and I’m amazed that she spent $129 on a dress made from polyester. Even a few of the tops I looked at were made with polyester which is cheap and definitely not the wisest material to wear when it’s hot. She must be sweating buckets…more than usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fat Boy seemed very impatient and bad tempered in last nights vlog. He is obviously very pissed off about something. Losing his truck? Impending payout on Kylies accident?

On the subject of Kylie - she is plainly their witch now providing respite. No mention of that young girl respite we saw once - bet she resigned.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Fat Boy seemed very impatient and bad tempered in last nights vlog. He is obviously very pissed off about something. Losing his truck? Impending payout on Kylies accident?

On the subject of Kylie - she is plainly their witch now providing respite. No mention of that young girl respite we saw once - bet she resigned.
Just curious, is Kylie legally allowed to drive Abbie around?

Reactions: 14
I had a look at the website because I’ve never heard of this company and I’m amazed that she spent $129 on a dress made from polyester. Even a few of the tops I looked at were made with polyester which is cheap and definitely not the wisest material to wear when it’s hot. She must be sweating buckets…more than usual.
[/QUOTE]

I think that dress is about the best someone that size can do.. at least she covered everything loosely and she wasnt walking around like a sausage with her huge arms or legs showing. I bet it was hot tho if it was polyester..prob had to wear shorts under to keep the chub rub down.
---

Yep.. Kylie is their witch now..can you imagine? I think I would rather do prison time then be the Massive's witch. She prob cant even work so she can be available at a moments notice for respite for them...how awful. I guess Kylie can always drive the cart to please Abbie.... do you need a license for that?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.