Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spot some graying hair 🔎👀
No shame in that, but for someone that drops that much money on salon time, I'd be demanding a refund!
---

Because that's how the beast wants her southern manor, and her minions must comply.
It's the fine lines and wrinkles that are shocking to me!! If I didn't know that she was 41, I'd put her in her early 60's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I forgot who said about the weighted blanket, but I have one; my parents brought me one for Christmas. It is something I cannot live without now, it the wonderful. I really don't understand why they can't get her a weighted blanket? Or a weighted cuddly toy or something?

The last time she had a weighted blanket, it was at the rental and Crazy Nanny made it for Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Those are the photos with one of he and Taj holding hands in the water. What a cute moment.

She doesn’t want him with anyone. Someone asked if he was gay on HIS page and she responded no
:LOL:
I know that people don't generally "become" gay, but I wonder how straight a guy can be when his first introduction to female private parts is his ID sister, including cleaning, diaper changes, etc. On the one hand, it's not going to be in a romantic, pretty, or sexual context (nice way of saying it's probably pretty gross on multiple levels). And then you've got like....YEARS of being exposed to her unwashed nether regions--where if heaven forbid you NOT be appropriately neutral about it (i.e. should you ever not find it gross), you're going to feel shame or like you're doing something wrong--before you ever have your first voluntary, mutually consensual contact with female private parts. I mean at that point you have probably formed a pretty solid negative association about female private parts and you'd be pretty justified in feeling that way. You might never want to see or touch another one again. They wouldn't be something you're curious about, they'd be something you associate with unpleasantness.

I know that adults can provide care for special needs people of the opposite sex (or same sex if they are so attracted) without there being any sexual element to it, but can a child come out of that same situation unscathed? Do we even know? Because it seems like such an extraordinarily rare circumstance for a boy to have to provide private intimate care of a sibling (or to be witness to her stripping and doing things that have been mentioned here, you know what I'm talking about), that we may not even know what the ramifications are. I feel like what they put Isaiah through was akin to abuse. He saw things as a minor which he never asked to see and had to do things that in almost all other contexts it would be highly illegal, and honestly it doesn't even matter if he said he was okay with it, or if he volunteered to help, because that has no relevance when it comes to children and consent. Maybe I'm just too sheltered to understand something that could be the reality for lots of families, idk, you guys can let me know.

• Heart
  • Sad
And you KNOW she chucked thar colorful bowl, hence the dramatic jump cut.
100000% this is what happened. I can even see it. Those still moments right before getting upset. You can see it in her eyes.
Then suddenly and super fast, She goes to slap her leg and whip her head. The bowl goes to the ground with a *”HONK* Yeeee! MmmmmmHuuuuu! HONK*”

Reactions: 14
Why in god’s name , do they even HAVE a box of raisins anyway! It’s not like anyone there bakes , and there has been no meention of Ab having them as a treat! I hope like hell, all the skins don’t digest, 😂😂
What worries me is that she was obviously left alone long enough to get into the larder and then eat all the sultanas. She could have easily got into the bottles of alcohol that are lying around. She knows how to unscrew lids. It is bordering on neglect.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I know that people don't generally "become" gay, but I wonder how straight a guy can be when his first introduction to female private parts is his ID sister, including cleaning, diaper changes, etc. On the one hand, it's not going to be in a romantic, pretty, or sexual context (nice way of saying it's probably pretty gross on multiple levels). And then you've got like....YEARS of being exposed to her unwashed nether regions--where if heaven forbid you NOT be appropriately neutral about it (i.e. should you ever not find it gross), you're going to feel shame or like you're doing something wrong--before you ever have your first voluntary, mutually consensual contact with female private parts. I mean at that point you have probably formed a pretty solid negative association about female private parts and you'd be pretty justified in feeling that way. You might never want to see or touch another one again. They wouldn't be something you're curious about, they'd be something you associate with unpleasantness.

I know that adults can provide care for special needs people of the opposite sex (or same sex if they are so attracted) without there being any sexual element to it, but can a child come out of that same situation unscathed? Do we even know? Because it seems like such an extraordinarily rare circumstance for a boy to have to provide private intimate care of a sibling (or to be witness to her stripping and doing things that have been mentioned here, you know what I'm talking about), that we may not even know what the ramifications are. I feel like what they put Isaiah through was akin to abuse. He saw things as a minor which he never asked to see and had to do things that in almost all other contexts it would be highly illegal, and honestly it doesn't even matter if he said he was okay with it, or if he volunteered to help, because that has no relevance when it comes to children and consent. Maybe I'm just too sheltered to understand something that could be the reality for lots of families, idk, you guys can let me know.
NOTHING you said would "turn someone gay". I can see how he may have some odd anxiety issues dealing with intimacy with women, even make him have some sort of aversion to female genitalia, but a good therapist could help with that. Being gay involves much more than body parts; it's a whole way of life.

• Heart
Spoiler alert! They are shopping for Prom dresses for Abbie as she is going to Night to Shine. Only know this as if you to subscribe to Priscilla Maass.com you get sent emails as to what she is doing.

• Haha
  • Sick
If we're gonna bring Edge into it,

On the occasion I'm into dudes, I'm partial to a burly fella
View attachment 1928895

who'd go to war for his best friend
View attachment 1928897
(Trent? of Best Friends)

Seriously, though. I don't "get" modern fashion much either, but skinny femme boys are nothing new. No one remembers heroin chic in the 90s? Am I the only recovering goth here?
DOES NO ONE REMEMBER HAIR METAL??? THINK OF THE HAIR METAL!!
---
BEST FRIENDS!
I love Trent. I was a huge Roppong
Yoooo I didn’t know we had a wrestling fan here!

I have had sooo many wrestling crushes cause I grew up with it. original crazy Jon Moxley, long haired AJ Styles… I got into NJPW back in 2016 and developed a thing for Japanese guys…

Hell. one of my dogs is named Shibata 😊😊

🫠🫠🫠🫠
B519DA88-727C-4501-9D3B-3A0813E4830E.jpeg

But yeah.. I’m not only a recovering goth.. I’m in remission.. haha

My thing is that even with goth, guys still kinda looked manly.
It’s really hard to explain.. and to be honest.. there is no “correct” opinion on any of it cause each one of us are attracted to different types of guys.

Some of us here might be into the more metro-sexual look.. or the more femme looking guys.. or some of us might be somewhere in between.

I guess my thing, and maybe it is generational thing, but I remember the big thing that came into fashion once I left high school was the emo look… which I hate. For both men and women. EVERYONE had the same bangs to the side hair cut. Everyone got vampire bites, everyone wore tight jeans.

There were times I couldn’t tell if this was a boy or girl I was seeing. Even with goth, the guys I hung with still Looked like men.

And I don’t need no big muscle guy. In fact , I much prefer a “lean” look. With a nice jaw line 😌😌😌

Reactions: 6

None of the years of forced, expected and improper exposure to Abbie has anything to do with his sexual preferences.

If anything it screwed him up in many ways that he might be battling for decades to come. Nothing about the way they raised these two now young adults from childhood is OK or even close to normal on any level. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I fully support him in figuring out who he is and if he is gay, more power to him. He needs to get out from under their spell and figure life out in his own, away from that fucked up family.

• Heart
@Nicole9Volt
BTW....has there been even one small sighting of that food truck toy that Big P was bawling about when Abs picked it out....
Not
Even
Once..
Or any of the other toys they bought her with a target gift card…

I guess Abbie just got to wait for the next time they receive one

And why would we ever see that or any toys out?

If the toys were left out, Abbie may play with them, I mean honestly, I think it’s the only way Abbie would remember she even has them, but it’s just a constant sad reminder to Cilla that she will never have the teenage she always wanted so it’s worth the loss it would clutter the living room…

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Actually Big P is probably so happy that GB is gay. She will never have to compete with another woman for his love & attention....she can keep him at her boob forever!
Yeah, Isaiah is a mommy’s boy. That we can all agree on. I’d bet $5 whole dollars she didn’t breastfeed either of her kids. When they were babies. She just doesn’t strike me as the close mothering kind of mother who bonds with her kids in a normal way or has the kind of dedication it might take to breastfeed. I’m not saying breastfeeding is the ultimate form of mothering. I’m not le leche league member or anything. I just can’t see Priscilla in particular undertaking this endeavor. Just not into motherhood to that extent. Just my opinion, for what it’s worth.

Reactions: 20
None of the years of forced, expected and improper exposure to Abbie has anything to do with his sexual preferences.

If anything it screwed him up in many ways that he might be battling for decades to come. Nothing about the way they raised these two now young adults from childhood is OK or even close to normal on any level. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I fully support him in figuring out who he is and if he is gay, more power to him. He needs to get out from under their spell and figure life out in his own, away from that fucked up family.
I agree completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Spoiler alert! They are shopping for Prom dresses for Abbie as she is going to Night to Shine. Only know this as if you to subscribe to Priscilla Maass.com you get sent emails as to what she is doing.
Here come the fake adult ID tears and "cry" on thumbnails.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1930107

Poor sweet girl was already confused. And he tells her to put it back. Then he tells her to put the bowl away again.

You could tell she hesitated, like you told me to put it back in the dishwasher when I was about to put it away! *HONKS*
YOU WOULD THINK.. ASA… AFTER 18 YEARS OF BEING WITH HER.. YOU would have learned to modify and SIMPLIFY your language with her. ESPECIALLY when giving her commands..

You can’t “ummm uhhhh” in between every word. This is why you are NOT a teacher.
You can’t use all the extra words and modifiers .
You see it all the time with them.

“Umm… so yeah.. Abbie.. go grab your shoes from the hallway . This is the next task on uhh your board.. cause I think we uhhh yeah we’re going for a walk around the neighborhood to teach you about traffic and stuff like that”
*says all that before even giving her a chance to grab her shoes*

Maaaybeee ….
“Time for walk”
“Get shoes”. *wait for compliance “Put them on.”
*wait for compliance “Good job. Ready for walk?”

Yes it’s slower. Takes more time. Takes more patience. Takes more concentration on your part as the the parent to make sure you are speaking clearly.

I’m not saying they have to talk to her like that all the time. I have two German Shepherds. We made a list the other day for fun. We realized they understand about 150 different words. When we are wanting them to DO something. We make clear, short, directions to them.
But in just hanging out with them, we aren’t commanding them like that. But I would never expect my dogs to sit if I said “ok Shibata now is.. uh… the time to sit because that is going… uh .. to teach life skills…”

• Heart
I took a short nap and I come back to see Abs got into the Golden Raisens? Where were they and why? If Abs was in my home I think I'd want to know her every move...and don't they have locks on the pantry? Did I miss part of the info?

Reactions: 18
Plus, how many times does she have to repeat tasks so he can set his cameras up? That must confusing AF for a child that understands very little.
Oh god.. see , I didn’t even think about that!!

Hell.. if they haven’t gotten rid of that decorative Totally Necessary stove vent that has her attention literally every 3 seconds of every day… (day 12,639 I’ve brought this up… ) then he ain’t gonna modify his recording style…

Kinda off topic..
I’ve always hated how he points out anyone who happens to stare at them in public for more than a few seconds. Saying that they “don’t understand autism”… no. They don’t understand why some fat duck of a father is recording his daughter in distress, with full on boom mic, at the freakinf
---

He ALMOST made it thru an entire vlog without talking about food...but alas he came thru at the end with asking about what they were going to have for lunch...
At this point , I’m worried the world would collapse upon itself if food wasn’t mentioned at least once in every vlog..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
BEST FRIENDS!
I love Trent. I was a huge Roppong
Yoooo I didn’t know we had a wrestling fan here!

I have had sooo many wrestling crushes cause I grew up with it. original crazy Jon Moxley, long haired AJ Styles… I got into NJPW back in 2016 and developed a thing for Japanese guys…

Hell. one of my dogs is named Shibata 😊😊

🫠🫠🫠🫠
View attachment 1930946

But yeah.. I’m not only a recovering goth.. I’m in remission.. haha

My thing is that even with goth, guys still kinda looked manly.
It’s really hard to explain.. and to be honest.. there is no “correct” opinion on any of it cause each one of us are attracted to different types of guys.

Some of us here might be into the more metro-sexual look.. or the more femme looking guys.. or some of us might be somewhere in between.

I guess my thing, and maybe it is generational thing, but I remember the big thing that came into fashion once I left high school was the emo look… which I hate. For both men and women. EVERYONE had the same bangs to the side hair cut. Everyone got vampire bites, everyone wore tight jeans.

There were times I couldn’t tell if this was a boy or girl I was seeing. Even with goth, the guys I hung with still Looked like men.

And I don’t need no big muscle guy. In fact , I much prefer a “lean” look. With a nice jaw line 😌😌😌
Were there words that went along with this picture?

Reactions: 6
I think it would send Asshat over the edge. I don't care if he's gay or straight. But I don't like him because he refuses to step in on Abbie's behalf. He knows his parents are exploiting her but doesn't care.
To be fair….
It really wouldn’t matter what he says. I know this is different because he doesn’t seem to care at all.. but even if he did care.. not much he can do if they aren’t outright abusing or neglecting her. All of her abuse and neglect is more of an intellectual thing.

I know my story is a bit different, because I actually CARED (and we weren’t on YouTube) but I constantly came to my parents on my sisters behalf.. all the way back to when I was about 11/12 and she was 4/5.. I knew she needed help and had intellectual problems . But they didn’t listen
Then she started school… had to repeat kindergarten 3 times before being passed through because of law.. got doped up on the highest amount of narcotic meds you can give a FIVE year old .. eventually developed even worse mental/social issues .. was warehoused.. was sent around many mental institutions that she would escape from until she eventually moved out around 14…

i mean…
“What place do you have, telling how to raise your sibling? Your not a parent. I’m the parent.. and I raised you.. you don’t know her any better than we do”😒

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.