Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1930107

Poor sweet girl was already confused. And he tells her to put it back. Then he tells her to put the bowl away again.

You could tell she hesitated, like you told me to put it back in the dishwasher when I was about to put it away! *HONKS*
Plus, how many times does she have to repeat tasks so he can set his cameras up? That must confusing AF for a child that understands very little.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
He ALMOST made it thru an entire vlog without talking about food...but alas he came thru at the end with asking about what they were going to have for lunch...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
After reading around on Instagram I don't think Taj isn't living in Boone with Isaiah because of school. I think they broke up.

1675353236366.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Well, Happy Ground Hog Day!! And like the movie by the same name, life (at the Mold Manner Hog Farm)
happens over and over the exact same way….except none of the participants learns a life lesson or seems to improve mentally, emotionally, physically, morally, socially, or any other way you can think of. We watch the exact same thing in Asshole’s videos until we puke. Every once in a while we get comedic relief from Cilla doing something ridiculous or the cat scratching or biting her (go Nala!) or Abbie assaulting her ( not enough in my opinion)…. But usually it’s just the same old tit with various titles or thumbnail pics to pull us in.
8C660BCE-B26F-4376-BD55-76F7FE12EEEA.jpeg
FA14FE8F-00A0-4018-A2F9-45D676071E2D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Actually Big P is probably so happy that GB is gay. She will never have to compete with another woman for his love & attention....she can keep him at her boob forever!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Actually Big P is probably so happy that GB is gay. She will never have to compete with another woman for his love & attention....she can keep him at her boob forever!
I think it would send Asshat over the edge. I don't care if he's gay or straight. But I don't like him because he refuses to step in on Abbie's behalf. He knows his parents are exploiting her but doesn't care.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I liked the bit in the kitchen when sweet girl and Ass were just staring at each other and Abbie was looking from side to side awkwardly, then *HONK* She has great timing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like Sweet Girl helped herself to almost an entire box of golden raisins. 😂 Today should be a fun day at The Manor of Mold.
👀💩👀💩👀
Ugh! For some reason video sharing is on the struggle bus…anyways…it is on FB. The song remains the same though. 💩💩
The comments did not disappoint!
🤣😂😂💩💩
E7886BFF-CE8C-4FFD-A0DC-E8E974631898.jpeg

474A1C70-EDC4-4799-8E1A-D2EE22F1AF1E.jpeg
32FC4C74-941E-496D-AE5A-5438AF0BDC4B.jpeg
A22FD46F-52D2-4969-8555-E39E0C4274AC.jpeg
9C792529-119B-4C98-8EB5-B6B950F3D6ED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
After reading around on Instagram I don't think Taj isn't living in Boone with Isaiah because of school. I think they broke up.

View attachment 1930174
Those are the photos with one of he and Taj holding hands in the water. What a cute moment.

She doesn’t want him with anyone. Someone asked if he was gay on HIS page and she responded no
:LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
I cant imagine eating that many raisins! Imagine the sugar.. and yes.. the diarrhea . That one hump said they needed TP... humps still dont know she is in pull ups..they will need tons of baby wipes and pull ups.. more like it. I bet at least one of the couch coushons disappear for a while. Maybe they can pursued Summer and Kylie to let her hang out at their home on their white couch for a while.

She could literally make herself very ill depending on what she got into.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The black, rayon and nylon sundress she purchased was $89. Ridiculous! That Glam Gurl recent posted that she was slowing down on her purchases of clothing hauls, especially fast fashion because it wasn’t good for the environment. So many of the Huns post pics in the cheapest disposable outfits. If someone lit a match, they’d all go up in flames or their plastic fashion would fuse to their skin. I wonder how much Glam Gurl is curbing her spending for the environment v. she’s not making bank through SL like she used to?
---

Spaghetti straps?! Eeeee gaadddds!
---

$59.95 for a polyester top! It clearly doesn’t lay right on the model. And with Big P’s build, she‘ll have a peek-a-boo gunt.

View attachment 1929112

Best descriptions designed to lure in CillaMe:
Romantic vibes
Most flattering fit
DAINTY flutter sleeves
Date night!
Flowy, effortless bottom hemline
100% polyester

View attachment 1929113
There's virtually no way those clothes are going to fit her. Maybe in the bust area, but that dress is going to be clinging to her big old round belly. 44"-46" waist? Maybe a few years ago before she regained. There's no way she's less than 49" right now.

I just don’t understand why it’s so important to him to put her thru this. I think she was clapping and honking due to frustration. I get if there is a possibility she will be independent but obviously this is not the case with Abbie. Seems cruel to me that they push her so hard when it is so obvious she will never grasp it. I say let the girl do fun activities she enjoys that will also take care of her sensory needs. This all seems for nothing except to get a vlog out of it.
I don't understand why he's so persnickety. Fix the mug. Fix the glass. Push it. Fix it. Push it back. No, put that back, we're doing spatulas right now.

Abbie will never be independent but I don't mind the exercises they do with her, even knowing she'll never do that stuff herself. It forces her to move around and occasionally think a little. I do think it can help her even if the end result isn't her perfectly executing a trip to the grocery store alone or unloading a dishwasher. But they act like they're training a new hire. "This is how we like things. We want things just how we like. Do it exactly how we like. Make sure there is nothing out of place. Put this there. Put that there. No, not like that, like this."

As someone with a small child who has higher intellect and abilities than Abbie, sometimes you just let them do tit a little wrong, a little sloppy. You can close the drawer yourself and worry about that when she's mastered the other stuff. Let her have the mug a half inch too far forward. Etc. What they are doing is obviously not working, as they've been using the same approach all the years I've watched them. You'd think they'd try things a different way--and I'm not talking about being merely inconsistent, they are already great at that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
So golden raisins huh? Why are they all different colors laid out on the counter? Doesn’t make too much sense to me.

Reactions: 12
So golden raisins huh? Why are they all different colors laid out on the counter? Doesn’t make too much sense to me.
That's what they look like. All varies shades. Well maybe not the super dark small ones unless they are really old and expired.

I have the same box/brand in my kitchen currently

Reactions: 9
I love how the Humpers will forever be asking about Abbie, which is going to make Big P's oversized head spin on a daily basis!! :ROFLMAO: 😂😂
Her go-to answer will be the same as she rolls her eyes and moves along...

BigPLivewhereisAbbie.jpg

Poor Nala has to share her room with this beast.
BigPNalasroom.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
My goodness, Cilldebeast looks old in that picture :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
I spot some graying hair 🔎👀
No shame in that, but for someone that drops that much money on salon time, I'd be demanding a refund!
---

There's virtually no way those clothes are going to fit her. Maybe in the bust area, but that dress is going to be clinging to her big old round belly. 44"-46" waist? Maybe a few years ago before she regained. There's no way she's less than 49" right now.

I don't understand why he's so persnickety. Fix the mug. Fix the glass. Push it. Fix it. Push it back. No, put that back, we're doing spatulas right now.

Abbie will never be independent but I don't mind the exercises they do with her, even knowing she'll never do that stuff herself. It forces her to move around and occasionally think a little. I do think it can help her even if the end result isn't her perfectly executing a trip to the grocery store alone or unloading a dishwasher. But they act like they're training a new hire. "This is how we like things. We want things just how we like. Do it exactly how we like. Make sure there is nothing out of place. Put this there. Put that there. No, not like that, like this."

As someone with a small child who has higher intellect and abilities than Abbie, sometimes you just let them do tit a little wrong, a little sloppy. You can close the drawer yourself and worry about that when she's mastered the other stuff. Let her have the mug a half inch too far forward. Etc. What they are doing is obviously not working, as they've been using the same approach all the years I've watched them. You'd think they'd try things a different way--and I'm not talking about being merely inconsistent, they are already great at that.
Because that's how the beast wants her southern manor, and her minions must comply.

• Sick
Reactions: 11

Why cant he do something where minimal words are involved.. something she can actually be successful at... putting those dishes away in that huge complicated kitchen with Tupperware, bowls, spatula, drawers, "fix it"... so many words that Abbie does not know.

Maybe let her do some simple sorting exersizes... with just a couple of things to match..Or. put everything away except for the plates and silverware..so she doesn't have a plethora of different types of kitchen utensils? They don't ever get the concept.. get proficient at the simple... then make it more complex.

Asshat insists on giving her complex directions.. that we know she doesn't understand..he hasn't bothered to teach her even simple words.. that dont involve food.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Last nights dreadful vlog shows just how desperate Fat Boy is getting for content. All it showed is how desperately mentally impaired Abbie really is. I cant believe the humpers can put up with much more of this.

Pleased to say his Patreon is down to less than 100 but for some reason his views are up.

• Heart
My goodness, Cilldebeast looks old in that picture :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Having your chins photoshopped out of the picture will age a person.
---

Last nights dreadful vlog shows just how desperate Fat Boy is getting for content. All it showed is how desperately mentally impaired Abbie really is. I cant believe the humpers can put up with much more of this.

Pleased to say his Patreon is down to less than 100 but for some reason his views are up.
He's buying views.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.