Fathering Autism #142 Lymphatic Drainage? Or Lack of Brainage?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she kind of looks like Isaiah. The bleeping bloodline on these people, I swear.

I'm confused by this poll. In the realm of slang that he's pulled "extra" from, it is not an opposite of "basic." Cilla is like the definition of basic...she is extra at being basic. What is he even asking???
Simply for engagement. Their polls bother me more than a lot of the tit they do, with exploiting Abbie residing at the top of the list. It makes me furious that they take advantage of their stunted humpers to really put thought and consideration into their replies, thinking that P and A truly care about their answers. They won't even read them. They need to burn in hell for taking advantage of people like that. Sorry if that's too strong, but it just incenses me.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Go to the 28:23 min mark. Cilldebeast can only wish. This is the reality for most people. We use what works. We don't glom on to MLM scams. Dickdo, we know that you are following, so isn't River a smashing bugger? My goodness he is everything that Cilldebeast isn't. He is well groomed, funny, smart, aware and River doesn't SCAM.
Wait, that's a dude. :unsure: He might act better than Big P and not scam others but at the end of the day, he is a dude.

Not the cool rock star long hair dude, but a dude who wants to be seen as a chic, which I will never understand. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The whole first half of the video is dad and brother handing Abbie beliefs such as- you like to stay in the car, you have high anxiety, you don't like big crowds. Abbie is unable to reject these beliefs so she assimilates these beliefs into her self concept and it is detrimental to her. She needs to not agree with dad and brothers bs they talk and say well you're not so smart yourself. Loud drunk parents and bullying brother constantly give Abbie appraisals that damage her self esteem.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The whole first half of the video is dad and brother handing Abbie beliefs such as- you like to stay in the car, you have high anxiety, you don't like big crowds. Abbie is unable to reject these beliefs so she assimilates these beliefs into her self concept and it is detrimental to her. She needs to not agree with dad and brothers bs they talk and say well you're not so smart yourself. Loud drunk parents and bullying brother constantly give Abbie appraisals that damage her self esteem.
Unfortunately, I don’t believe that Abbie cares or thinks of much besides food. My honest opinion by observing the videos for five years.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Unfortunately, I don’t believe that Abbie cares or thinks of much besides food. My honest opinion by observing the videos for five years.
I agree. I don’t see that she is capable of having complex thoughts. For instance, she may have felt overwhelmed at the tailgating fiasco, but she doesn’t know why. She doesn’t know how to express it outside of the innate brain/body response. She doesn’t comprehend anxiety and nervousness. She does not say to herself, this environment makes me nervous because____________. It is sad. For her sake, I wish it were different, but it is what it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She turned down pizza and can understand what is being said so I'd guess that she has many thoughts. But tough environment living with those selfish animals mom, dad and brother don't do her many favors. I think that she would have a much better chance to grow and develop inside a foster home.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She turned down pizza and can understand what is being said so I'd guess that she has many thoughts. But tough environment living with those selfish animals mom, dad and brother don't do her many favors. I think that she would have a much better chance to grow and develop inside a foster home.
I guess it’s a true mystery. The whole shebang.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
In the vlog where all the women were there for Slimelife Friendsgiving, Asa was saying how much AB\bbie loves being around a lot of people and loves chaos. So which is it, Asa?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Go to the 28:23 min mark. Cilldebeast can only wish. This is the reality for most people. We use what works. We don't glom on to MLM scams. Dickdo, we know that you are following, so isn't River a smashing bugger? My goodness he is everything that Cilldebeast isn't. He is well groomed, funny, smart, aware and River doesn't SCAM.
They are beautiful - & witty. Just two of the things pigshit will never be.
I know which one of them I would rather watch. I know which I would rather be!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Are there any top "beauty consultants" as large as Cilla? I'm wondering why they have 4x Slimelife merch, if there aren't.

View attachment 1747770

Bruh, If the videos are not about football then why do you have a photo of your linebacker wife "Refrigerator Cilla" and a title about football? How does that equate to anything your channel is supposedly about? What a tool he is.
View attachment 1747768

Interesting.

View attachment 1747772

Kind of like how you wife avoids discussing her failed wls.

View attachment 1747774
He is a walking contradiction. He can't work for anyone because he can't get along with anyone. That is avoidance. He doesn't have any real friends to hang out with because he avoids real relationships outside of his fake social media life. He doesn't have a relationship with his 1st daughter because he's been FORCED to abandon her by his bleep wife and it would cause WWIII in his house and be very uncomfortable. He has learned nothing and never will because it would force him to face reality and as we all know, reality is not his jam.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

I mean we all wish she could actually say those things, but truth is, she can't. The fact is that we have seen her have high anxiety and she doesn't like big crowds. It's a pretty common thing in autism. It's not a terrible thing to not like crowds. I've told my son he has autism, anxiety, and tourette syndrome.

Reactions: 14
I mean we all wish she could actually say those things, but truth is, she can't. The fact is that we have seen her have high anxiety and she doesn't like big crowds. It's a pretty common thing in autism. It's not a terrible thing to not like crowds. I've told my son he has autism, anxiety, and tourette syndrome.
I hate crowds!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Are you guyths ready to start a new thread? 😻 We have us a good one!😻 If all agree, I will make our new thread in just a few.😘
CE8A2B55-0C4A-46C1-B3DB-E9B0459ECD27.jpeg

• Heart
I'm not so sure she understands what is being said. Unless it's a simple direct question to her

I'm not so sure she understands what is being said. Unless it's a simple direct question to her
Even then she doesn't always understand.
Perfect example...hitting random buttons on her iPad after Assa asks her a question.
She keeps hitting buttons until she hits the one he wanted.
Her ability to understand much besides food is almost non existent.
She's profoundly Intellectually Disabled. There's very little reasoning going on in her brain.
A person must have the ability to reason in order to understand.
Unless they're ABA trained. Using the same techniques people use to train a dog. Then they might understand simple commands.
But they don't understand past doing whatever the simple commands are.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.