Fathering Autism #142 Lymphatic Drainage? Or Lack of Brainage?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Guyths! I have been so busy. I'm behind. Sorry if anyone else posted the following: 🙃

I think we all know the unhealthy relationship Goldenboy and Cillabeast have, but it still amazes me just how giddy she gets. 🤢
View attachment 1748847

Here they say they're living their best lives. Huh? Apparently because someone left a pizza and a Bluetooth speaker on the truck.....🙄
View attachment 1748853
View attachment 1748854
Of course Big P is eating a slice 🍕!

Take note of the background. The boy is talking to a girl
View attachment 1748861

With a mouth full of pizza... OMGView attachment 1748863
The boy has NO social skills!

View attachment 1748867
Good grief woman. Get ahold of yourself!!
She acted a drunk fool at the game.

I have to keep reminding myself she is 40 years old. That is the deformed, wrinkled hand of someone twice her age

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Easy skin care for your late-30s and up (no MLM scams required).

Step One: Go to Dermatologist
Step Two: Get Rx for Tretinoin (very inexpensive and you only use a pea size amount once a week)
Step Three: Use sunscreen every day and moisturize with Ponds cream
Step Four: Don't wear thick layers of makeup to bed
Step Five: Drink water not alcohol all day

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hey Guyths! I have been so busy. I'm behind. Sorry if anyone else posted the following: 🙃

I think we all know the unhealthy relationship Goldenboy and Cillabeast have, but it still amazes me just how giddy she gets. 🤢
View attachment 1748847

Here they say they're living their best lives. Huh? Apparently because someone left a pizza and a Bluetooth speaker on the truck.....🙄
View attachment 1748853
View attachment 1748854

View attachment 1748861

View attachment 1748867
Look how over the top those fools are compared to everyone else in the crowd. It's like they were at a completely different event. Look at her whoreish lippy, she looks ridiculous. We know that you are reading this, Dickdo, please tell us again that no filters are ever used on that Beast that you knocked up twice 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

View attachment 1748847

View attachment 1748853
View attachment 1748854

View attachment 1748861

View attachment 1748867
I don't think she can get a hold of herself, I doubt she can even reach it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was thinking this is actually Abbie's face and it is photo shopped.. to whip up the humps to a frenzy.
I think if it is his grandmother she looks like Cilla. But then again she looks like Asshat. They're all inbred I tell ya!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1748847

View attachment 1748853
View attachment 1748854

View attachment 1748861

View attachment 1748867
Is P flipping us off 🖕in one of those pics? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New video
I’m sorry that I am late in commenting but my trip to Florida was exhausting…
I wonder why they spent so long talking about getting a tree in GA… Did they not see the +20 Christmas tree farms coming in to Blowing Rock? They literally could have went and picked out a tree (even had it freshly cut), baled and put on the top of the truck. People drive to our mountains every year, just to pick out trees… Why rush Isaiah home, just so he can get in a truck and spend half a day, going to get a tree?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I wonder why they spent so long talking about getting a tree in GA… Did they not see the +20 Christmas tree farms coming in to Blowing Rock? They literally could have went and picked out a tree (even had it freshly cut), baled and put on the top of the truck. People drive to our mountains every year, just to pick out trees… Why rush Isaiah home, just so he can get in a truck and spend half a day, going to get a tree?
I thought Asa was trying to talk her out of that - that whole tree farm thing was nothing but a photo op.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She acted a drunk fool at the game.

I have to keep reminding myself she is 40 years old. That is the deformed, wrinkled hand of someone twice her age
What is up with that skin on her thumb? I have never seen something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Easy skin care for your late-30s and up (no MLM scams required).

Step One: Go to Dermatologist
Step Two: Get Rx for Tretinoin (very inexpensive and you only use a pea size amount once a week)
Step Three: Use sunscreen every day and moisturize with Ponds cream
Step Four: Don't wear thick layers of makeup to bed
Step Five: Drink water not alcohol all day
Tretinoin on only once a week and it will still make a difference? That sounds great!

Reactions: 6
What is up with that skin on her thumb? I have never seen something like that.
Dehydrated most likely all of the booze she consumes and not much water.

"What Causes Pruney Fingers? Scientists used to think that water moved into the outer layers of your skin and caused it to swell. The swelling made a larger surface area, which caused the skin to later wrinkle. Now we know that pruney fingers are caused by shrinking blood vessels."

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Abbie looks a whole lot like Assa's granny. The eyes especially!!
Apparently Abbie got her Intellectual Disability from her birther and got her looks from Assa's side of the family.
I've yet to figure out the part about how Assa and Pig look like brother and sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't even know what to say that has not already been said. 🤦‍♀️My god, Big P is over the top creepy with treating Isaiah like a boyfriend, vs her son.
I have a 21-year-old son and we have always had a close relationship and we have fun together, but he is my kid, not my boyfriend!

Big P really gives off the "I'm hanging out with my boyfriend vibe" 😲 It's like she is vicariously reliving her lost youth with and thru Isiaha and it's creepy weird, to be honest.

I try not to rip on Isaiah as that poor kid truly has no friends, no life, no social skills, no one to properly guide him, and every bit of who he is as a person is 110% a product of the fucked up dysfunctional way ASSa and Big P have treated him his entire life. 😕

With that said and still not wanting to rip on the kid, here is my contribution for the day! 🤷‍♀️
BigPgame.jpg

• Haha
It's definitely for the content. Wash and repeat. :sick: :poop:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh, yes, I would say extra. A WHOLE LOT of extra!!!
Extra poundage
Extra stupid
Extra cringy
Extra scammy
Extra child neglecting
No point in going on, I am sure this would be a pretty endless list!
She's dressed like she's at the North Pole. It's about 50 in Boone today. She bought a whole new gigantic winter wardrobe for one weekend. Will they even be back there in the winter? Isaiah coming home for Christmas then home in May. If they ever go someplace cold again, she will probably have grown out of that coat.

• Haha
I think if it is his grandmother she looks like Cilla. But then again she looks like Asshat. They're all inbred I tell ya!
And she kind of looks like Isaiah. The bleeping bloodline on these people, I swear.

Oh, yes, I would say extra. A WHOLE LOT of extra!!!
Extra poundage
Extra stupid
Extra cringy
Extra scammy
Extra child neglecting
No point in going on, I am sure this would be a pretty endless list!
I'm confused by this poll. In the realm of slang that he's pulled "extra" from, it is not an opposite of "basic." Cilla is like the definition of basic...she is extra at being basic. What is he even asking???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.