Fathering Autism #142 Lymphatic Drainage? Or Lack of Brainage?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are there any top "beauty consultants" as large as Cilla? I'm wondering why they have 4x Slimelife merch, if there aren't.

1669006387980.png

Bruh, If the videos are not about football then why do you have a photo of your linebacker wife "Refrigerator Cilla" and a title about football? How does that equate to anything your channel is supposedly about? What a tool he is.
1669006277869.png

Interesting.

1669006571146.png

Kind of like how you wife avoids discussing her failed wls.

1669006760371.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion:
Sippy cups of cocktails still suckling at her breasts, who’s the only Golden Boy that Mommy loves the best?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Go to the 28:23 min mark. Cilldebeast can only wish. This is the reality for most people. We use what works. We don't glom on to MLM scams. Dickdo, we know that you are following, so isn't River a smashing bugger? My goodness he is everything that Cilldebeast isn't. He is well groomed, funny, smart, aware and River doesn't SCAM.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
thread suggestion Fathering Autism #143:
Assa knows nothing, Pigface knows less,
Can't mother, can't makeup, can't stop eating, can't dress.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry;if we go by bad jokes and “stereotypes “ of Appalachian Mountains, their gene pool makes them perfect for mountain life…. They literally look like they are blood related ( A&P)from looks to personality…someone needs to pluck some hairs or grab a cup and send it off to the lab for dna analysis…
They actually DO look alike. The whole damn family looks alike.

LMFAO!! At around the 4:58 mark, Asshat starts giving marriage advice. 😆🤣😆🤣😆
Oh yeah, people should definitely listen to and follow the advice of a guy who ran off on his wife, got another woman pregnant, doesn't particularly really like his wife and treats her more like a roommate that he's forced to live with. Yeah, okay!! 😆🤣😆🤣😆
Also, was only giving praise to Priscilla because he says she accommodates how HE feels and what makes HIM feel better. Because of course, the only thing Asshat ever cares about, in any relationship or any situation, is how HE is affected, IF he is affected, and what HE wants or doesn't want.

You're a bleeping joke, Asswipe!

View attachment 1747513
Ooooh I just LOVE when she wears that pink striped number...🤣🤣🤣

This is off topic and I hope I don’t get in trouble. But Lauren brazee posted a Vlog today and she seems very slurry, drunk-y. Somebody tell me I’m not imagining this
Doesn't surprise me. I mean, what does she actually DO?

Anyone know the Cat Steven's song Baby it's a wild world?
Well I had some friends over and I was changing the words in honor of Big P
oh baby baby it's a wide load
It's hard to remember you without a lie girl
you think that you lost everything you had
you didn't know the Ass was another Dad
Oh baby baby you're a wide load
Just eat and drink and do no mother mode ..
(all sung to the tune if cours

***please go easy on me I've had some 'fun' tonight

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This latest blog!🤦‍♀️ My son is also a senior in college at a very large university in Texas. It also happens to be where my husband & I graduated from college, so we go to several games every year & not once has our son sat with us at the game. He sits in the student section with friends & we get reserved seating. P clearly did not have a college experience & feels the need to use her son for one. I can’t believe Isaiah allows this & isn’t embarrassed of her. My son is embarrassed of me I'm like a size 4/6-parents just aren’t cool enough or whatever! We fully fund his education (although do expect him to work part time) so it’s not just that they pay for things. Ass & Piggy have completely manipulated this kid to not have a mind of his own or stand up to them in any way. It’s just weird. I’m at the exact same parenting point & my son behaves so differently. Also, my son would never drink alone. He drinks, don’t get me wrong, but prefers social interaction while doing so.
Are there any top "beauty consultants" as large as Cilla? I'm wondering why they have 4x Slimelife merch, if there aren't.

View attachment 1747770

Bruh, If the videos are not about football then why do you have a photo of your linebacker wife "Refrigerator Cilla" and a title about football? How does that equate to anything your channel is supposedly about? What a tool he is.
View attachment 1747768

Interesting.

View attachment 1747772

View attachment 1747774

View attachment 1747770

View attachment 1747768

Interesting.

View attachment 1747772

View attachment 1747774

View attachment 1747770

View attachment 1747768

Interesting.

View attachment 1747772

View attachment 1747774
You mean like how you avoid your normal daughter Asshole? Because it makes you uncomfortable. And ashamed. So you just avoid her. She's pretty. Must look like her Mom. Is her mom prettier than your Pigsow wife? Such a shane that Pig won't let you have her in your life. Another babysitter at least. Poor Asa....

THREAD SUGGESTION******
Pig goes to the game stuffs her face with pizza
Asa stuck with Abs and drinks a margarita

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Go to the 28:23 min mark. Cilldebeast can only wish. This is the reality for most people. We use what works. We don't glom on to MLM scams. Dickdo, we know that you are following, so isn't River a smashing bugger? My goodness he is everything that Cilldebeast isn't. He is well groomed, funny, smart, aware and River doesn't SCAM.
River is drop dead gorgeous!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They actually DO look alike. The whole damn family looks alike.
I remember one time Ass posted a pic of some older relative, maybe his grandmother, as a child. She looked a lot like Abbie. He was like, "Everyone says Abbie looks so much like Cilla, but take a look at this!" and I was like uh...not a great implication there if your wife and your grandmother look exactly the same, Ass.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

View attachment 1747770

View attachment 1747768

Interesting.

View attachment 1747772

View attachment 1747774

Hey Ass, adults do tend to avoid tit that makes them uncomfortable. Acknowledging that Abbie has ID instead of a global developmental delay is a big thing that you avoid because why? It makes you uncomfortable for some bleeping reason. Or how about acknowledging that the pair of you hide your feelings behind massive quantities of food?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Good Morning Guyth. ❤
Interesting video line up on a YouTube Fathering Autism search this morning. 🤔😸🤔
FECE4C39-304C-4EE3-ACB2-4205A87D82D0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In other news, I took my son to get a haircut yesterday because when it gets long, it gets unruly and sloppy looking. He has evidence of breakage on the top of his head because that is where he rubs it with his hands. It gets to where it looks like he has constant dandruff on the top of his head. Plus, the back gets tangled due to him shaking his head "No" to soothe himself. It just doesn't look good on him the longer it gets, and he also tends to fuss more when washing it because it takes longer. So, we like to keep it short and tidy.

It got me thinking about Abbie's hair. It honestly seems like keeping it shorter would just benefit everyone, including Abbie. I can't imagine my son tolerating the amount of time needed to wash/rinse that amount of hair. And since he needs total help in that area, what's easier for him-is also easier for me in that regard. His hair is washed at least 2x a week. I can't imagine A or P washing her hair that often and opting for dry shampoo instead. Her hair always gets into a tangled mess by the end of the day and they show her to the world in this manner.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I remember one time Ass posted a pic of some older relative, maybe his grandmother, as a child. She looked a lot like Abbie. He was like, "Everyone says Abbie looks so much like Cilla, but take a look at this!" and I was like uh...not a great implication there if your wife and your grandmother look exactly the same, Ass.
It was this one.

1669037067806.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Little Ass is defending Mama Sow’s honor on her MLM Christmas sweater IG post. Wah. Wah. Waaaah.
Jealous of what exactly, Teat Suckler? The girth? The Slime sweater? The rocking her gunt to the Christmas beat? Inquiring minds want to know.
4FF65368-3CA3-473C-92CD-30111FA0BA69.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hey Guyths! I have been so busy. I'm behind. Sorry if anyone else posted the following: 🙃

I think we all know the unhealthy relationship Goldenboy and Cillabeast have, but it still amazes me just how giddy she gets. 🤢
Screenshot_20221120-175433~2.png

Here they say they're living their best lives. Huh? Apparently because someone left a pizza and a Bluetooth speaker on the truck.....🙄
Screenshot_20221120-175934~3.png

Screenshot_20221120-180004~2.png

Of course Big P is eating a slice 🍕!

Take note of the background. The boy is talking to a girl
Screenshot_20221120-180159~2.png

With a mouth full of pizza... OMG
Screenshot_20221120-175904~2.png

The boy has NO social skills!

Screenshot_20221120-180825~2.png

Good grief woman. Get ahold of yourself!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.