Fathering Autism#143 A Knows Nothing, P Knows Less, Can’t Mother or MakeUp, Can’t Stop Eating, Can’t dress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we goooooo! Everyone give your love to our Tattler, @Mz BW , for a puuuuurfect thread title to lead us into another 1,000 posts of snark!❤
❤THANK YOU @Mz BW ‼❤
🥳🥳🥳🥳CONGRATULATIONS🥳🥳🥳🥳

😸I had to shorten your suggestion a little. Hope you are okay with my edit.😸
1669081156394.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
oh wow my first title 😁 Thank you @WowMeowMeowWow & everyone 💜

One thing about the pigshit pair, they never leave us with nothing to talk about:rolleyes::m:m

Wooooo HHhhoooo 💩🤠🐷🐽💩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I personally feel Abbie's ID places her mental capacity in a lower age bracket than an 18 month old. I'd guess her ability to be that of a 14 month old.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I personally feel Abbie's ID places her mental capacity in a lower age bracket than an 18 month old. I'd guess her ability to be that of a 14 month old.
Sometimes I think it's closer to 6-12 months. I notice she always rapidly moves her eyes from left to right when someone talks to her- almost like her brain is struggling to process sounds/words.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
You might be right. My granddaughter is 18 months old says a handful of words pretty clearly, plays and interacts with her older sister and no longer puts things in her mouth when she finds something on the floor. She will bring it over and hand it to you. I get with Abbie’s disabilities that she may not do any of this, but seems she just responds because of repetition. Not sure she can really grasp what is going on. Very sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Wow! Watch the selling techniques here! Amazing skill! Really? Honestly? You make money doing tit like this? It’s beyond laughable
Ohhh myyy gooddd who’s husband sets up their makeup in the pissy snow for their mlm scamming wife!?! This guy ⬆. What a fool we all know piggy couldn’t get up the hill. WHERE IS THE SHAME. That new money won’t last forever wee man. Better find a new scam soon because your ding dong of a wife is sinking y’all’s ship for you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She is loving that coat to cover her Gunts ..is that the same coat she had at the ski trip? I bet its a new one since she has increased in size since then..it must have been special ordered for the severely obese..impressive that her huge harms fit in it.

She thinks she is sooooo cute..
She looks like an escaped mental patient. I bet you anything that coat won’t zip at the bottom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Well Asa said in a previous vlog that she stopped progressing after 6 months. They stopped writing milestones in her baby book after this. Starts at 11:38 mark.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Well Asa said in a previous vlog that she stopped progressing after 6 months. They stopped writing milestones in her baby book after this. Starts at 11:38 mark.
It has to be tough. One of the few things I sympathize for them. However they still envision her being independent one day. She will not ever be. Ever. She is who she is. Give up the fight and meet her at her level. And accept this huge part of your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The look on her face...Trying to remember how Asswipe told her to make tears, she looks like she's waiting for her cue, no she's wondering if there's any leftover cake

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.