Fathering Autism #142 Lymphatic Drainage? Or Lack of Brainage?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yippity Yay! A fabulous title from the one and only @What10001 ‼‼Give her some love guyth! ❤ Thank you so much for giving us a perfectly fitting title to keep this tattle train rolling down the tracks faster than an electric cart with new batteries! Woooooheeeewwww!😂❤😂
1667952758987.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Hey dumbass! If you want to pimp eye shadow maybe you should show how it looks on you and not post a photo wearing sunglasses. You bleeping moron.

1667954515971.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
The duck….
This is an ad….
Jesus… that’s frightening.. no text.. just a photo..
8D55CABC-F29C-4754-A5BC-1E09DCDE269A.jpeg

Hey question 🙋🏻‍♀️
*I’m about to butcher this info cause it’s something I read a couple weeks ago..*

….can’t remember what state they lived in, but these autism parents stated that if their autistic child is still living with them at 21, then they lose out on the opportunity to live somewhere run by the state? Like the parents are stuck with them no matter what

It might have something to do with school too.. like if they are still going to school.. Jesus.. I wish I could find what I read becAuse I know I’m butchering it lol

basically, when Abbie turns 21 and still living with them, what happens? Anything?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
New thread! Yipee! 😻😻

So Asa spent a small fortune to increase the cart speed by 4 mph. Yet P is crying about grant money. Go figure.

Abbie slapped the Eye Arise right off Big P. Excellent! 👊😵😭

And in other news, Red made a FB post telling people who are interested in joining her team at the new place to drop their email in her comments.
She has over 200 replies. P cant drum up 5 replies when she tries to recruit! I LOVE IT! 😆😆 (Because you know P and the other slimer's are following what shes doing lol)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
New thread! Yipee! 😻😻

So Asa spent a small fortune to increase the cart speed by 4 mph. Yet P is crying about grant money. Go figure.

And in other news, Red made a FB post telling people who are interested in joining her team at the new place to drop their email in her comments.
She has over 200 replies. P cant drum up 5 replies when she tries to recruit! I LOVE IT! 😆😆 (Because you know P and the other slimer's are following what shes doing lol)
The weight that the golf cart is expected to withstand, it’s no wonder it can’t go at full speed.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The duck….
This is an ad….
Jesus… that’s frightening.. no text.. just a photo..View attachment 1715795

Hey question 🙋🏻‍♀️
*I’m about to butcher this info cause it’s something I read a couple weeks ago..*

….can’t remember what state they lived in, but these autism parents stated that if their autistic child is still living with them at 21, then they lose out on the opportunity to live somewhere run by the state? Like the parents are stuck with them no matter what

It might have something to do with school too.. like if they are still going to school.. Jesus.. I wish I could find what I read becAuse I know I’m butchering it lol

basically, when Abbie turns 21 and still living with them, what happens? Anything?
Designer Donatella Versace routinely is heavy-handed with her dark eyeshadow and mascara. She looks rather ghoulish.

0D7FD95A-F7A1-4D7D-B26E-928F5170120F.jpeg

But is she was buying from Big P, the volume of makeup purchases would be astronomical.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Mine was so bad it didn't even make the list, lol.
No ma’am. Not the case at all, Sweets. Yours came in right after I started making the new thread. 😘 I had already taken the screenshot. Tattle Gods want us Tattlers to keep the thread from running over too much after 1,000 posts.

• Heart
The duck….
This is an ad….
Jesus… that’s frightening.. no text.. just a photo..View attachment 1715795

Hey question 🙋🏻‍♀️

I don't think that is true. Many adults transition to group homes or other places after age 21. No one has ever said to us that if our kid is still with us when he is 21 then he has to stay with us forever.

• Heart
New thread! Yipee! 😻😻

I missed Abbie slapping Big P. Do you remember around what time it was on the vlog?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.