Fathering Autism #140 There’s No Place Like Home, Unless You’re Priscilla.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So no vlog, or either a late vlog again today. But he's got time to patrol the FB/ Instagram comments!

Reactions: 19
All of them are dummies. Lord knows the boy has been drunk more than once since being in college… not to mention I am quite confident that he has drank with his parents. The latter is more common than not and I am sure if that was written the humpers would be clutching their pearls in disbelief. Look if they don’t have an issue with pumping Abbie with extra medication that is beyond her normal dosage,and Benadryl..then they have let I take a few swigs.
I have let my kids try alcohol;but have never promoted them getting drunk.
I noticed the one MAJOR thing that should of been front and center in that hangover kit:
CONDOMS!!!
Remember there was drinking involved when she got pregnant with him and I am sure there was alcohol when his Dad cheated on P

Reactions: 23
I misread your post…. I thought you were calling yourself a middle aged beer ponging hack I greatly apologize! I blame it on following the Maas book of phonics

Reactions: 17
I'm wondering how often he deletes these snarky comments. I know he leaves some of them up but deletes others. Might make it harder to detect them. I don't read their comment section so I can't really say. Just a thought.

Reactions: 16
https://giphy.com/XKCdA6ERnXp6M

Reactions: 16
I'm wondering how often he deletes these snarky comments. I know he leaves some of them up but deletes others. Might make it harder to detect them. I don't read their comment section so I can't really say. Just a thought.
True, I personally never read FA comments!! I have no doubt they would make me throw up in my mouth a little bit, with all the blind devotion these people have for them! I do wonder why delete some comments and leave others, that is interesting...there is a motivation there for sure! Things that make you go hmmmmm!!

Can you imagine, if she was able to wedge herself into those small bathrooms on a plane, being the person that used it afterwards??? I can't even imagine, it would be usable, after getting wedge in, sitting down (or maybe she stands), is a whole other story; I bet it is a mess afterwards

Sticking with my opinion that pigs are cleaner than she is . My grandparents had a pig farm. And you forgot one similarity. Their loud squealing and Ps "whew-hooing"
OMG!!! That high pitched squeal of hers, is SOOOOOO obnoxious!! She is the loudest and most annoying of all the huns, it is like nails on a chalkboard, it is NOT cute or dainty!! I swear she can shatter a glass with that squeal ( “Wooo Pig Sooie )!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Won't that make 3 Sunday's in a row without a vlog?
I wanna know what hes up to. He hasnt filmed as much of Abbie as he suggests either. I mean its the same shit everyday- like 1 min of cereal. 1 min of table tasks, etc.
He isnt Spielberg, and it cant take long.
Maybe he's hoping the humpers will miss him and Samantha will cause a ruckus in the comments again.
Idk why though. His "Mental Health" vlog the next day was crickets.

Reactions: 17
I misread your post…. I thought you were calling yourself a middle aged beer ponging hack I greatly apologize! I blame it on following the Maas book of phonics
Whale…middle aged..Yes. A Percillerpotamus sized, beer pong playing, shot drinking, wrinkled up, salami skinned, warty faced hack. No. At least I don’t think so. I hope not!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I actually love pigs. I think they are cute and quirky.
I hate comparing the Beast to a pig, because she is far from cute or quirky.
Same. I became a vegetarian 30 plus years ago after petting a mama pig and playing with her babies. I however have no objection to the word SWINE.

Reactions: 14
I'm not sure GB likes girls

Based on getting care for my mom. Weekends are hard. Even throwing money and more money at it doesn’t help. No teacher, P being even more of an absentee parent, A’s life crumbling. I bet those weekend days are rough. Right about that drive to JSA is looking like a cakewalk, right A?

(And he is so not Spielberg. Except maybe in his own mind.)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.