Fathering Autism #139 Hello! My Name is Dunkin’. Goodbye!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Pig was freaking out when they told them their training was going to be from 8-5 which meant she could have breakfast but would miss her morning snack, mid-morning breakfast, then have lunch but would miss her snack, mid-afternoon lunch, and then several snacks before dinner. :ROFLMAO:
She forgot to have her mommy write a note about her dietary needs for her away NOLA camp.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG Meow! You make me laugh! Love ya!

Random tit.....
For fucks sakes, this picture is ridiculous!
View attachment 1663583

Who buys a tacky ass pillow that says welcome to our pumpkin patch? What bleeping pumpkin patch????
View attachment 1663584

This screenshot gave me the giggles!
View attachment 1663588

And..holy crap! Look at that Moob!
View attachment 1663594

For shits and giggles I Google lens it. Here's what Google came up with! :m
View attachment 1663599
I'm really sorry but at quick glance I thought the last pic was that lady Ass and Cilla...not Ab

Reactions: 8

Today's vlog

Abbie looks completely overwhelmed in the thumbnail pic.

Taking our kiddos to the doctor can be very tricky. We've been ignored by so many doctors and insulted by others. A lot of times docs don't want to take the time to truly figure out what is wrong with our kids and are quick to label everything as "just autism". It is truly frustrating. That was the main reason why it took us years to get a tourette diagnosis. I had doctors saying all his tics were "just autism", but on the other hand I had all his teachers/therapists saying "this is not JUST autism". Her neck "stim" can actually be a tic. It would actually make sense because tics come and go, plus those with ASD are also prone to have other things along with it like tics, Tourette's, seizures, etc. A specific tic can also last for HOURS or even DAYS. My kiddo just went through a very rough week or more with a very involved abdominal tic. I can't imagine how stiff her neck muscles must be after holding her head like that for so long.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
That's so sad.

They have a nice pool and swimming is one of the best exercise for using all muscles of the body. All of them should be in that pool every day doing a few laps. How can you have one of the best things to keep healthy and trim right there for you to use anytime, and look like them?

What's the point of having a pool if you don't use it? Do they only use it to entertain?

Most of us have to drag ourselves to a gym or pool.
I don't think "healthy and trim" are in Big A's and Big P's vocabulary. .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread Suggestion:
Fathering Autism #140 Golden Boy is 21. Piggy’s Drunk and Weighs a Ton.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The sad reality that Asa can't comprehend as he's all caught up in " teaching Abbie " and " home schooling" is the simple fact he's NOT teaching her...he's RE-training her because they have trained her to be lazy, to never hear " no", they've never restricted, stopped, restrained or dealt with her bad behaviours for 17 years.

In fact they've done the complete opposite allowing Abbie to be lazy...they never allow her time to figure it out...they give her 3 seconds then hand over hand..and Abbie knows this routine...so she gives up, her hands go limp, she yells into her hand...and Asa takes over.
That's what he's taught her for 17 years ....so now he wants to teach her to be a server? To fold tshirts? To work in fast food???

That will NEVER happen. Abbie has been taught she can do what she wants and tantrums, yelling, hitting, pinching, hurting, walking away pushing...and screaming into her hand as she wets herself is acceptable behaviours.

Most places will not permit Abbie to participate as an adult who has no control of her bodily functions...it's a bio-hazard and will never be permitted around food ever.

Wake up Asa..... Create a real home for Abbie...give her resources, a sensory room, toys, get her into physiotherapy....be a good humane

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Gawwwwd shut it Brandi. 'Fade the verbal prompts...she's already starting to...' what a load of tit!!! She is sooooo irritating.

How much is Brandi getting per hour to look so interested and knowledgeable about bloody Cliff Bars. Oh she just loves Abbie...RME

Poor Abbie she looked completely out of it. I'd close my eyes around that lot too. So annoying. Bradi is part of the crap which is about lying and going along with lack of follow-through. Abbie is 17 and they don't know which hand she prefers?

SMH

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion
Hands waiting for Thilla-Sue, she prefers to leave Asa to clean up the poo

:poop::unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It reminds me of a baby monitor type of thing.
He's so ignorant. I wonder if he even knows that "proof of life" photos are for, ya know, hostages or kidnap victims?
Then again- I suppose it fits. Abbie's whole life is held hostage to that POS. :sick:

Reactions: 16
You gotta be kidding me. Who in there right mind wants to sit and listen to him talk about his truck visor and his flashlight?
And he made it sound like Abbie was so sad about not feeding the ducks. SHE COULDN'T CARE LESS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I stim. I shake my leg anytime I’m still, sitting and especially trying to fall asleep. My husband sees it as a perk when he’s at the hospital overnights. My brother does this weird neck thing and sucks in his lip. My Tiny Little Momma twirls her hair. My PKD kid will wash his hands whenever he walks past a bathroom (ok, that might be OCD), and my dad hides tuna in a can in his tee shirt drawer. We laughed our butts off over that, mostly because he yelled to not touch it! It’s all we have! It’s 12 packets, dad, calm down. I guess what I was trying to say is a lot of people stim for a lot of reasons. Abbie’s head banging should have been stopped long ago.
I’m going dizzy trying to understand why your husband thinks it’s a perk you shake your leg when he’s working over night at the hospital. Im sorry I’m too dense to get the connection.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.