Fathering Autism #139 Hello! My Name is Dunkin’. Goodbye!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sad thing is with Abbies extremely poor posture her walk, her gate...could of all been addressed as they started... Obviously her doctors have brought it up to Priscilla and Asa...but true to form they don't accept professional input, helpful criticism of anything that requires effort or change in THEIR life, THEIR routine.

Abbie should be in physio therapy a couple days a week, maybe seeing a chiropractor, engaging in physical exercise daily to strengthen her core, her muscle tone is practically non-existant.

But the fact Asa and Priscilla refuse to exercise themselves there's zero chance of them doing this with Abbie.
Again no routine has ever been established for Abbies benefit, it's all about forcing her to comply with THEIR lifestyle....and using the Autism community/narrative to make a living.

Do they need 2 livingrooms? An office upstairs and one downstairs? Do they need an empty inlaw sweet for the kid they bought a house for to attend school? Do they need a boat? A camper? What exactly does Abbie have?

Pull ups
Zip lock veggies
A few gifted table tasks OUT OF SIGHT
Used second hand ipad minis

This girl deserves physio therapy, daily swims, exercise a play group to attend a couple times a week, a sensory room of her own with a swing, her plushies, her toys, crinkle papers, toys, and touch play fabrics! Music.... A place she KNOWS she can go to.

Sadly she will never have this because Priscilla won't permit her Hobby Lobby home to look like a severely IDD child lives there...it doesn't fit in with " all the things" it's not sweet southern! It's not pretty on camera! Abbies needs and toys are nothing but an embarrassment to Fatass. Abbie is Asa's punishment for cheating on Priscilla that's how she sees it.
Someone commented on Josh's last video that Pig has the mentality of a 13 year old. I have been thinking about this and have come to the conclusion that this is very true. She lives in this stupid girlie fantasy world where everything is pretty and nice with zero thought or empathy for anyone that doesnt fit in with this. Her facile interest in make up, clothing and ghastly home decor is basically all she is capable of. The mere existence of Abbie is something I feel she tries to block out so she turns to food and alcohol to try and block it all out. She is desperately in need of some serious therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
THREAD SUGGESTION:
FATHERING AUTISM #140 A pig...all alone...in sequins

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread Suggestion:
Fathering Autism #140 Pig is dancing, leaving Asa to caretaking..

Reactions: 10
This is very sad. But yesterday's vlog was different...she had her head tipped over to the side. I had just never seen that before even though I've followed for a long time. I must've missed it if shown before.
They just don't want to admit it is yet another thing they ignored because they are fat and lazy and now its too late to do anything about it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Thread suggestion
Fathering Autism #140
SlimeLife Makeovers with Toliet Seat Covers

• Haha
  • Heart
Thread Suggestions! You guys are on it! We flew through this one faster than Pig and a bottle of tequila…whale…almost.😂
1666294314489.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
AA0E1582-750D-41B8-A5B0-69FD163A4B59.jpeg

No but foreal… what the hell is wrong with her ??? And that hideous one sided open shoulder hoodie needs to find the nearest dirtiest dumpster and be thrown in it immediately

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion
Fathering Autism #140
Big p dressed as a disco ball, sitting back to watch the fall.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is very sad. But yesterday's vlog was different...she had her head tipped over to the side. I had just never seen that before even though I've followed for a long time. I must've missed it if shown before.
@cucumber
I just watched the vlog and you are 100% correct...I was wrong!! My reply was about her neck hump and I have no clue where my brain was o_Oo_O when I made that comment and grouped her head tilt in with the damage to her neck from her rocking, etc. :unsure: 🤦‍♀️

I've watched them for years as well and have watched every one of their vlogs from the start and the only other time I saw her tilt her head to the side like that and keep it in that position was earlier this year as mentioned earlier by @SCCOct66. At that time she kept her head tilted and had her mouth open. I know there is a screenshot of that floating around here somewhere as it was something none of us had ever seen her do before.

If this is a "stim she has always done and it comes and goes" as ASSa said, surely he would have mentioned it or shown it on the vlogs over the years, but he has not. He has never shown or mentioned it prior to this year is because more than likely it is a new thing and it's just easier for him to lump it in with everything else she does that they can't explain, so they call it a stim or Autism. :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
They are afraid to take her to a doctor unless they HAVE to...like for her birth control shot, or anything they have to do to get the free funds coming in. She needs a neck brace for her permanent whip lash from rockin' round the clock. I think they know that is a possibility so they choose to ignore it. We see you Asshole!
That's so sad.

They have a nice pool and swimming is one of the best exercise for using all muscles of the body. All of them should be in that pool every day doing a few laps. How can you have one of the best things to keep healthy and trim right there for you to use anytime, and look like them?

What's the point of having a pool if you don't use it? Do they only use it to entertain?

Most of us have to drag ourselves to a gym or pool.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
things that they could try but never bothered:
- neck supports to be worn for certain periods to remind the muscles how it feels to have upright head
- vibrating pillows and cushions
- rocking/bouncing chairs or seats
- things in car to try to redirect the rocking (mind you it IS rare exercise for her)
- Pigrilla could have trained in massage techniques. Great for bonding too, if Abbie enjoys/doesn't mind massage that is
- Both parents and stupid brother had years to try learn some music instruments or to devise games or ...just anything. Like 15 years or so, they don't even heat the bloody pool which IS the 'garden'. Abbie is LAZY so the pool with it's weight support is great, for many people it doesn't feel like exercise. If you're not going to heat the pool and use it daily then get a garden ffs, where your 'precious' daughter can move around outside safely. (Daughter who is rich btw, just can't access her money which is spent on things like giant cars, RV's which are sitting empty, overeating and so on).
- get an adapted suitable house ideal for Abbie

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That's so sad.

They have a nice pool and swimming is one of the best exercise for using all muscles of the body. All of them should be in that pool every day doing a few laps. How can you have one of the best things to keep healthy and trim right there for you to use anytime, and look like them?

What's the point of having a pool if you don't use it? Do they only use it to entertain?

Most of us have to drag ourselves to a gym or pool.
I would love to have a pool, on demand, like they do! My apartment has one but it already closed for the winter. Even when it opens, I have to deal with sign up times and the pool being closed for maintenance (due to someone not following the rules)…

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What the hell is going on with her right foot? Aside from the unpainted nail, the big toe looks massive and like it’s laying on top of the next toe. 🤷‍♀️
Her big toe is probably strangling her other toe because it needs the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.