Fathering Autism #139 Hello! My Name is Dunkin’. Goodbye!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is going to be the best thread in the history of Tattle. Has to be. 😂 It was a great fight! A very well deserved round of applause for our Tattler @SheSo.SporttFL98 for providing us with such a perfect thread title to keep us werking and twerking up in here!😂 THANK YOU!
1665619327031.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Whewwww Whooooo !!!
Thank you all for voting on my title !
And thank you @WowMeowMeowWow for starting us off right with a new thread!!
Ah you guys I feel like PMFM lol I’m pigging out tonight!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Congratulations @SheSo.SporttFL98 for a great title and once again, thank you @WowMeowMeowWow for making sure life goes on in Tattle land.

Sumpin's up. All their social media is silent tonight and it is Wednesday. Is Asa driving up to Canada to beat someone up?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Tonight's vlog:

Asshat is so full of sh....t..... Abbie knocked "school" out of the park.. she was done by noon!! He showed a list of "chores" ... and she just does everything independent..he just has to say ... brush your teeth..etc.

I would love to see Abbie brush her teeth without Asshat moving her hands around or doing it himself.. same for anything else. It was sad watching her wash a bowl and had to be prompted to wash the inside of it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Congrats Sheso and thanks Meowster for tearing your hair out to post the new thread this week, lol.
😂 I was getting close…for sure! Then I asked myself…What would Pigfuckles do? So I poured myself an extra dirty pig martini with a bunch of blue cheese olives for my gunt!😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
ASSa's bottom teeth are so gross. :sick:🤮 I bet he chews nasty tobacco on purpose so he doesn't have to kiss Big P!! :unsure::ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
Parentsoftheyear2022.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Jesus take the wheel.
Asa said Abbie can get her drink. Well, getting ice, and putting water in the hole is a problem. But she can do it humpers, Asa said so! (y)
If his stupid ass list/chart is so important, why did he stop using the lists Brandi created YEARS ago?? :unsure::unsure:
Asa said he went shooting with his Dad, and P shot him a look that said "Glad you enjoyed it, because that was the last time you leave me with her!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
@Lizaable90 please refresh my memory regarding medicaid paid respite doing ABA therapy.
It seems like once again Brandi and or the company she works for are double dipping.
There was something else Assa said that they were doing that wasn't in compliance but it has slipped my mind as I write this.
Maybe you will catch it. 😆
Based on everything we know about these grifters it's safe to presume that they aren't being honest with their billing to medicaid for respite hours.
The Florida Medicaid Fraud website doesn't mention double dipping specifically but they sure do make it easy to provide information, if someone were inclined to provide it. 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Moobie Dick says Abbie got her laminated list done by 10am- I call BS

He then goes on to show the list and on it are things such as : shower, brush teeth, get dressed, water plants etc. Moobie Dick says that Abbie either does them by herself or with minimal prompting - I call BS

“increasing her independence” right, because everyone loves a 17 year old special needs girl who still uses the bathroom in her pull up but can water some plants or feed the koi fish in a pond.

Abbie sprayed the cleaning products up in the air, not on the counter.

Abbie half assed wiped the counter while simultaneously looking at literally everything around her with an occasional “what the duck are you talking about” look to her waste of space mother that kept repeatedly saying “walk around the counter” NEWSFLASH! Abbie no understand what you speaky Maassives.

Jump cuts while Abbie is putting away the silverware in the kitchen. Oh wait major PMFM blocking going on.

Big P did the least amount of helping or even speaking for/to Abbie in that clip but managed to somehow have the biggest attitude during the whole process. Yelling at Abbie to put the pots in GENTLY or NICELY. It’s fine if Abbie breaks something Big P, just go on your socials and continue to exploit Abbie and those big bucks will come rolling in so that you can buy more materialistic things with ABBIE’S MONEY.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
@Lizaable90 please refresh my memory regarding medicaid paid respite doing ABA therapy.
It seems like once again Brandi and or the company she works for are double dipping.
There was something else Assa said that they were doing that wasn't in compliance but it has slipped my mind as I write this.
Maybe you will catch it. 😆
Based on everything we know about these grifters it's safe to presume that they aren't being honest with their billing to medicaid for respite hours.
The Florida Medicaid Fraud website doesn't mention double dipping specifically but they sure do make it easy to provide information, if someone were inclined to provide it. 😉
I haven't watched tonight's vlogs yet (just got home from Special Olympics softball practice for my youngest), so I am just trying to catch up on posts and going back to watch them.
On Medicaid billing, respite cannot be used, while ABA therapy is within the house. Respite cannot take the individual to and from therapy, no stay during therapy, as it is considered double billing (or dipping). Medicaid will only pay for 1 provider at a time.
Now, here is the problem, with the ESA waiver, Asa and Priscilla could be using the grant to pay for ABA. If that is the case, they can have respite come and stay, because it isn't billing Medicaid.
I can guarantee if they actually nailed down the dates of the vlogs, times that the girls watch Abbie and match them over to the therapist, there is definitely going to be overlapping. Priscilla probably keeps it straight and fudges the respite timesheets for the girls though..

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.