Fathering Autism #139 Hello! My Name is Dunkin’. Goodbye!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion
“Fathering Autism #140 Cilla’s FUPA, FA is FUBAR & FYI I’m FLMAO”

Reactions: 5

Today's vlog
Asshat says... "think about the amount of physics that goes into pushing a shopping cart". :ROFLMAO: .. Also "sooo much progress... she is doing soooo good.... ummm... we have been watching him prompt Abbie thru target since he started filming her... "Grocery skills" ... for a child who will NEVER go into a grocery store independently... teach her communication and potty skills asshat.. add in some physical therapy.

Why do they need 2 ABA therapists to prompt Abbie thru the grocery store.. oh Asshat tries to explain... blah blah blah... parent training... stuff Asshat does not follow or listen to.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Aye ya…My take from tonight. The greetings…the whole communication aspect for Abbie is a train wreck. She doesn’t retain very much at all.
I about fell out of my chair hearing Moobie hesitate after saying “The slim……..slim fast aisle”.
Pig doesn’t feel guilty about a damn thing. She is just praying Moobie doesn’t slim down while she is away. Hilarious he chose sandwiches, and not the typical Mexican fare. Mama was certainly crossing her fingers that there would be leftovers…..Waaaaa Waaaaa…Waaaaaaaaaaa😂
Watching this vlog just opens my eyes to how awkward Pig makes things…everything. Had she been on that shopping trip the whole dynamic would have been different. Ass is an Ass, don’t get me wrong, but that entire household is just calmer and far more peaceful when she is not there. We see it every time she is gone. Abbie’s face in natural settings…not table tasks and tit…is just really relaxed.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why do they need 2 ABA therapists to prompt Abbie thru the grocery store.. oh Asshat tries to explain... blah blah blah... parent training... stuff Asshat does not follow or listen to.
ANY opportunity to have extra people taking care of her, he will take. Absolutely. Especially see that being an idea from Cilla. She can use them as a human shield from Abbie.

That’s the thing with Asa tho.. he wants to put in the absolute minimum effort (hence using ANYONE who is willing to be around her to ‘help’”
BUUUUUT He also wants to take full credit for EVERYTHING. “Teaching the teacher”…. What an egotistical moron. He desires to prove that she will excel under his watch 10x better than JSA did. But that’s him. Imagining ahead. Can’t wait to brag about it… he desires being seen like that… but has NO desire to put in the effort.

Reactions: 21
I was wondering if he was going to thank his sister and Crystal for making his birthday dinner. Glad to hear the brief acknowledgment. I suppose they did not want to be filmed. Bruce, as I mentioned was not shown either, or Summer, whom we know was there. They will probably have a big birthday extravaganza this weekend when Isaiah comes home. Complete with “all the crap things”

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Earlier in the summer, when they vlogged about making some changes to her meds, she was doing a similar weird neck thing and was sticking her tongue out oddly. Posters here who know more about it than I do said those could be side effects of some medications.

An enormous number of MLMers espouse the same/similar beliefs. All the "big" MLMs have been radicalized.

Stims don't have to be repetitive motions. It's short for self-stimulatory behaviors, and that can include things like odd poses or ways of sitting/standing that the person may do frequently but not repetitively-in-a-row. It's a stim when my younger child does what we call "deer hands"
View attachment 1665207
but it's just a thing they do frequently. They don't lift their hands and lower them over and over, if that makes sense.
I stim. I shake my leg anytime I’m still, sitting and especially trying to fall asleep. My husband sees it as a perk when he’s at the hospital overnights. My brother does this weird neck thing and sucks in his lip. My Tiny Little Momma twirls her hair. My PKD kid will wash his hands whenever he walks past a bathroom (ok, that might be OCD), and my dad hides tuna in a can in his tee shirt drawer. We laughed our butts off over that, mostly because he yelled to not touch it! It’s all we have! It’s 12 packets, dad, calm down. I guess what I was trying to say is a lot of people stim for a lot of reasons. Abbie’s head banging should have been stopped long ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah, the far to the left or right - that's something that's shown up off and on in the last year. Very strange.

This is a little off topic but not really and thought I'd run it past any of our autism parents here. I was watching NickyTV and the dad was talking about whenever Nick gets worked up - either super hyped excited, out of control, or mad, or sad, they have started putting him in a cold water tub out on their deck. Like water out of the hose and then add ice. Nicky even asks for it, doesn't resist, seems to really enjoy it. And the dad says that the cold water "resets" him when he's worked up and that it calms him, says he's slept better, etc. But it can literally stop a meltdown before it starts. I guess the extreme sensory change actually can reset. Does anyone know anything about this? It's fascinating.
IDK.... I've been an autism mom for a long time and never heard of anything like that. I guess if it works, it's probably safer than medication if it's in safe conditions.

Reactions: 17
Asshat says... "think about the amount of physics that goes into pushing a shopping cart". :ROFLMAO: .. Also "sooo much progress... she is doing soooo good.... ummm... we have been watching him prompt Abbie thru target since he started filming her... "Grocery skills" ... for a child who will NEVER go into a grocery store independently... teach her communication and potty skills asshat.. add in some physical therapy.

The man opens his mouth and all that comes out is blah, blah blah, blah blah! And the 3 of them talking over Abbie like she was not there. She was so disengaged after he made her try to introduce herself to the clerk...she is not retaining any of that. Then pick out the box of bars you want when there is no fricking picture on them! Great move Ass!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion Fathering Autism #140 "moobs that are bigger than their guts and a neck that is sideways stuck"

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Someone commented on Josh's last video that Pig has the mentality of a 13 year old. I have been thinking about this and have come to the conclusion that this is very true. She lives in this stupid girlie fantasy world where everything is pretty and nice with zero thought or empathy for anyone that doesnt fit in with this. Her facile interest in make up, clothing and ghastly home decor is basically all she is capable of. The mere existence of Abbie is something I feel she tries to block out so she turns to food and alcohol to try and block it all out. She is desperately in need of some serious therapy.
I think it’s a form of Arrested Development. I’ve seen this before.

Cilla, does this sound like you?

Usually Happens to a lot of selfish women who get pregnant too early. They feel their child “stole” their youth & best years. So they spend the rest of their lives trying to get it back. Then the ironic thing.. They end up partying/sex/drugs/spending money more than they would of if they didn’t have a kid. They go overboard. it’s like chasing the dragon for drug users. It’s never enough. No matter how much time she spends neglecting Abbie, no matter how much money she spends, no matter how many compliments she gets, no matter how much she drinks and dances … it will never be enough.. because they dwell on their “best years stolen” vs what they are currently experiencing

My ex’s mother was a TEXTBOOK example. Just replace “drugs” with Cilla’s vices “Vanity/Money/Alcohol/Boring parties”

Had him at 15, she was kind of a party girl. So pregnancy screwed everything up for her. First year, she took care of him, before her mother (his grandmother) took custody of him under the condition she moves in and helps raise him…

Needless to say, he barely saw his mother growing up. She would act like a teenager, fight with her mom over wanting to go have fun, throw tantrums and “run away” for weeks at a time before coming back… in her 30s.

I lived with her when she was in her 30s…She now had a 8 year old daughter living there.. and she did the same thing to her. I’ve never met a grown woman who acted sooo much like a teenager in my life.
Mid 30s.. no job… asks for an allowance .. would get into an argument with her parents and run away for weeks… she would tell me to enjoy my youth Because “she never got to”

Arrested Development.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
That shopping spree was the biggest pile of BS. Two ABA therapists and a fat man to go pick up some chocolate bars and oats. Yeah sure, Asa. You tagged along because you didn't have any content for the day. Oh but bleeping wait!!! Stop the presses. We got to see what you keep up in the visor of your truck. You're such a loser, man. You hate your bleeping life and you record it so everyone else has to suffer through it will you.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Watching this vlog just opens my eyes to how awkward Pig makes things…everything. Had she been on that shopping trip the whole dynamic would have been different. Ass is an Ass, don’t get me wrong, but that entire household is just calmer and far more peaceful when she is not there. We see it every time she is gone. Abbie’s face in natural settings…not table tasks and tit…is just really relaxed.
It really is something, huh??
Reminds me of the first RV trip when she went ahead to her Slimelife indoctrination. Not only was the whole vibe much nicer to watch, but Abbie was a billion times calmer and more engaged with just Asa & Isaiah there. As soon as they met up with Priscilla again Abbie was off the rails.

Though I suppose that begs the question - is Abbie actually that much better behaved and that much more comfortable-seeming without her mother around or does Asa just film it that way?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That needs to be the next thread!!! Oh my gosh! I just busted out laughing in the carpool and I think people are worried about me..
Hopefully you didn't honk the horn. My friend sent me something last year so freaking hilarious I accidently hit the horn drawing more attention to me while sitting in the carpool lane. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IDK.... I've been an autism mom for a long time and never heard of anything like that. I guess if it works, it's probably safer than medication if it's in safe conditions.
I saw the ice cold bath in the tub outside on Nicky TV also. The dad actually throws ice cubes in there. I’m not a fan of it, but what do I know. It does seem to calm him down, I don’t know how.

Reactions: 7
That's so sad.

They have a nice pool and swimming is one of the best exercise for using all muscles of the body. All of them should be in that pool every day doing a few laps. How can you have one of the best things to keep healthy and trim right there for you to use anytime, and look like them?

What's the point of having a pool if you don't use it? Do they only use it to entertain?

Most of us have to drag ourselves to a gym or pool.
And they have a peleton in their bedroom and obviously don't use that either.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Asa, showing proof of life (Abbie sleeping) to Priscilla is a YOU thing. Priscilla knows you don't take care of your second child. You feel the need to send proof that you're doing something out of guilt. Priscilla doesn't even care about proof of Abbie, and she is jealous of your second child. So yeah, it's a YOU thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Asa, showing proof of life (Abbie sleeping) to Priscilla is a YOU thing. Priscilla knows you don't take care of your second child. You feel the need to send proof that you're doing something out of guilt. Priscilla doesn't even care about proof of Abbie, and she is jealous of your second child. So yeah, it's a YOU thing.
It reminds me of a baby monitor type of thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.