Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WallFly

VIP Member
Long time reader...and " fly on the wall" found my voice after reading/watching and catching up with the shenanigans from the Maas Scam Headquarters.

Felt it time to add my 2 cents for what it's worth.

First of all... Looking at the beginning of the Maas's vlogging journey to recent days not only showcases their ulterior motives but highlights the dollar signs in Asa's eyes as he realizes the gold mine his autistic daughter is.

The reality of Abbies diagnosis is crystal clear....but IDD...that SEVERE development " delay" has far surpassed her early diagnosis of autism. Autism is a very wide net...and has over the past decade gotten a little more refined as to types, and qualification as well as criteria...also the scale of autism , wording, " labels" have changed.

That being said...Asa...refuses to accept that Abbies more updated diagnosis is more focused of her SEVERE IDD....Intellectual Development Disability...it's long term, it's permanent ...it's no longer considered " delayed" she's not behind she's stunted...there's a difference.
Autism is more recognizable a "cute" which is why he stays with word...abusing it really because of you really look at his followers notice not many are actually parents of older autistic children or young adults .... Most of their followers are not involved in the Autism community.

Asa's newest mental breakdown video...is another cash grab on a money maker not topic.

As a parent of an autistic child myself....I know the difference between autism and IDD, also the difference between a TEACHING environment and a LEARNING environment... Asa is clueless.

The home...is the environment where we have our children LEARN appropriate behaviours, manners, hygiene, potty training, how to pour milk, flush a toilet, make our bed...help set the table..how to be part of the home family unit... Routine routine routine is what is incorporated into daily life from the time children start walking!Asa and Priscilla have had 17 years of parenting Abbie.
The home is the learning environment that's routinely done daily....
School...classroom EDUCATION is where tools are introduced to help both the student AND parent to TEACH them what's in a curriculum that professionals have say down with the parents and discussed goals, outlines and during this time updates and suggestions are recommended by professionals to the parents.

The Maas's never followed through with routines at home, ever. They never changed their life to accommodate Abbie.. Instead are determined to drag Abbie into their world and force her to join while calling out " haters" who don't agree with their ways... Most of these " haters" care more about Abbies well being then Asa and Priscilla do.

It's clear Priscilla has zero motherly instincts towards Abbie... She's Asa's punishment for cheating on her, and HIS mess to deal with. Priscilla has made that perfectly clear. Her abuse of food as is Asa's clearly show their dependency ...it's incredibly sad...they both look 10 years older than they are.

Priscilla is now back to her original weight albeit 5 or 10 pounds, she's riding this pyramid scheme thing which according to insiders ....slimelife will be rebranding itself again next year because it's being investigated as a scam....again. ( that's 4 big rebrands for them so far!) So when that scheme falls...Priscilla will be back home stuck in a love less marriage with Asa's mistake ...a daughter she can't stand.

In the meantime...400 pound Boss babe wants her own office away from the chaos of their feral IDD daughter...and pretend she's corporate bigwig with very important meetings all day.
Note: skyping with fat hairy faced women showing them how to shave their " chins" and slap on over priced make up they can't afford is not a meeting. It's scamming idiots for money.
Note: your downline of 7, 8 women who purchased and joined your " team" by putting their purchases on a credit card... And playing dress up...not a corporate meeting either.

The entire Fathering Autism is a sham. Abbie's issue is not autism it's Severe Intellectual Development Delay ...which is now at the age of 17... Soon to be 18... Her final diagnosis is Severe Intellectual Development DISABILITY. It's not a delay...it's permanent....in fact with her lack of structure, routine she will get worse and worse...more feral and less interactive ..exactly what we've been seeing.

Sorry this post is so long... Bottom line is this. The cute little "7 year old with autism " ship has long sailed...and Asa is really more upset because he knows it. Their golden goose....is no longer, so it's a scramble to try to reinvent something new.

Between Priscilla being more absent, the law suits, more in the works, drama from the other daughter who is going after Asa for money owed to her....the decline in paytreon and more and more conflict on all his social media...it's safe to say the Maas family is circling the drain.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Whimsical

VIP Member
No! I missed it!
Let's face it, he's loves us. We know how often he used to drop "whimsical". I always wondered if he was trying to speak to us in code. "Yes!! My wife DOES look like that! Keep it up Tattle!". 😂😂
@RocketQueen
Freaking hilarious!!!!! :ROFLMAO: You might be on to something!!! We must keep our eyes open for more hints from the big man!!!!! :ROFLMAO:😂😂
ASSalovesTATTLERS.jpg

Happy Birthday, ASSa! Enjoy your own personal ham hock!!🤭🐷🐖:ROFLMAO:😂😂
HBDASSa.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
"It's called a developmental delay, not a developmental stop!!"

Let's be honest, Asa.

It's actually called a developmental disability.

Developmental DELAY is only a valid diagnosis before the age of 5-8. At Abbie's age, it's a developmental DISABILITY or, more accurately, an intellectual disability.
She does not have a developmental delay. You know it, your wife knows it, we all know it.
Just be honest. Have enough respect for the only daughter you acknowledge to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Kimmied

VIP Member
I would love to know what kinda idol worship these humpers are into. Seriously one person makes a comment that Pig should lose weight and all these commenters rush to say how beautiful Pig is and they put down the commenter. I mean they get vile with it. Wondering what the heck kinda hold do the Maasives have on these people? Are they under a spell or something? Don't ever dare to breathe any small thing against them or you will be annihilated.
I was going to let this slide, but I can’t. Tinkerhog, you may think it’s cute to be obese, but what about a massive coronary event you are prone to because of your “cuteness “? I know I’m going to die, sooner rather than later, but it’s not because I haven’t taken care of myself. My comfort is my ID son will be more than cared for. So will the rest of my family. Yes I smoke. It’s about the only thing I have left. Yes I play with makeup, but not cheap wax morgue makeup. The Clinique and Channel ladies love me (I’m not bragging, I think they know my condition is poor). They bought me my first Louis Vuitton. I’ve never owned anything so expensive. I’m not a handbag person but I sure am using that thing!!
Brain cancer, fucking fat Tinkerhog, that’s what’s going to take me out. I cannot eat. Nothing. I choke on water. Watching you eat a weeks worth of food in one sitting is disgusting. I’m not being rude, nor am I jealous. You fat fucking Pig can only think of you. Your a spoiled brat and at your age you should be embarrassed. You do nothing, therefore you are nothing. All of you except Abbie. Wide load Wayne and Big Candy included. A fat slimey stinky group of overages spoiled thieves you all are. No shame. Greasy nasty idiots that have ruined a child’s future FOREVER. Maybe when you lose everything or your life you’ll see the light. Get her help, Assa. And while your at it, get some help yourself. How about date night at a gym together? Walk on treadmills next to each other. I just see this getting really bad really fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

bready

VIP Member
WHY would he encourage sweet girl to crawl out on the roof to get the bird feeder cover?! The girl is not super coordinated on flat ground. Way to go flabby daddy! Just one more example of your shitty parenting.
I was thinking the same thing! And if she wasn't aware that it's possible to crawl out the window onto the roof, she knows now...

A few minutes later, he jokes all the mint (that they're harvesting next to their poolside bar) can be used to make a giant mojito. Again, really zilch-o thoughts in these people's heads beyond their fratboy boujee dreams of cocktails, mass-market designer bags, and big screen TVs. How about learning to make some ice cream? Figuring out how to brew a tea? Try it in a salad? These would all be new experiences for her. And for you too, nitwit.

Just imagine that.

Really think about not enjoying the world.

If you want a little dirty schadenfreude, imagine how miserable these two are at all times. Nothing actually brings them joy. They have nothing to aspire to, nothing to look forward to, no passion or drive or sense of mental fulfillment. They don't even have a way to simply relax, unwind, and be. They try to fill that emotional hole with food & alcohol. It might make them happy in the moment while they're eating and drinking but that brief dopamine flood is fleeting and their misery grows every time they look in the mirror, even every time they look at each other, and are face to face with a ballooning exterior over a completely empty proverbial interior.
Oh trust me, I've thought about how miserable these fucknuggets are. It's a misery of their own making. This is what they get for constantly following their worst impulses for their entire adult lives, at pretty much every chance they got...their lives (and brains) are essentially empty. Barely any connections with other people. Very little that they enjoy. A house full of cheap stuff to play with but they're still bored stiff, staring at screens and preoccupied with all the people out there who they think "hate" them. (I don't know about some of y'all, but I don't think I could ever muster up enough energy for these chucklefucks to ever reach the level of actually hating them...it's more like the same kind of mildly intrigued disgust you feel when watching someone puke after a hot dog eating contest. Just a general "Huh. Would you look at that.") Remember when Priss said she and her mother talk every day...about her haters? That's fucking sad, bitch.

You don't have to be the greatest person in the world. I eat too much junk food. I do not exercise nearly enough. My house is kind of a mess, and my laundry isn't done. I dry-shampooed my hair today instead of washing it. I spend probably as much as the Maasses do on iced coffee and takeout. I have no desire to have kids or be in a relationship because I'm allergic to commitment. I'm lazy as fuck. I don't read or go outside as much as I want to. I waste time playing video games, watching YouTube, and trolling my friends on social media. I nap so much (I blame it on working night shifts but really I just love naps). I ate a healthy dinner tonight and then followed it up with some Cheetos (baked, at least!). And even after that, I'm still gonna eat dessert.

But you know what? That's not my whole life. I also volunteer. Donate. Cuddle with my rescue cats. Go to craft fairs and collect art. I have little nieces, nephews, and cousins who trust me and love to be around me. I have friends who know they can count on me. I get compliments from colleagues and patients about how helpful I am. Because on the days I'm not being a deep-fried sloth, I'm at working helping people for 12 hours at a time. The other day I literally saved someone's life and I'm probably gonna ride that high for a good week. So like, I feel pretty decent about life, overall.

If the Maasses had even one thing they were truly connected with or cared about deeply, they would be so much happier. But everything with them is a grift-hustle with the ulterior motive of filling the gaping emotional emptiness they can sense but don't have the intelligence or motivation to identify. It's about blindly running from all the things they fear, instead of embracing...well, literally anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Ebb & Flow

I have to agree with Dianne. I noticed this reply to Asa's 'sympathy/engagement' post today. Reply deleted now.

1665985235978.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

What the ....

VIP Member
Assshitapus
I'm dead!!:ROFLMAO::m

According to Big Ps phone, it’s 7:20.
Screenshot_20221016-213820~3.png

Perfect time for 2nd dinner.
First dinner looks like it was Chick-fil-A.
Screenshot_20221016-221037~4.png

2nd dinner is a mixture of assorted fats.
Cream cheese
Heavy cream
Mozzarella cheese
Sour cream
Butter
Barf!
Screenshot_20221016-220306-112~2.png

I really couldn’t concentrate on anything Assshitapus was saying.
I was to distracted by Mr. Prego in the bathroom mirror!
Screenshot_20221016-220106-866.png

• Haha
  • Wow

bready

VIP Member
Don’t forget that Abby went to the farm and picked out HER veggies for HER garden. She has no clue.. she didn’t pick out the veggies.. they pointed at a plant and had her pick it up. I doubt she would know which veggie is which. And her garden… right. There wouldn’t be any dirt left if it was HER garden.. because she would eat it all.
Abbie not only suffers from the fact that her parents are too selfish to accept her and too lazy to teach her, she also suffers from the fact that they have absolutely no real hobbies and interests. Something like the garden is a prime example...she is never going to independently understand what these plants are, the care each one requires, and the end goal (a vegetable or fruit or flower) you are working toward when you tend to them each day. She is never going to be interested in gardening for gardening's sake. And she is certainly not going to get anything out of it with Ass, because he does not enjoy gardening either...he bored with the activity himself, making him a joyless taskmaster who contributes nothing and has no goals beyond ticking the boxes on his content-creation checklist.

But imagine if she were out in the garden with someone who enjoys gardening. First of all, they would not be bored or frustrated or impatient to move along to the next thing...they would be engaging in a hobby they enjoy, and sharing that energy with Abbie. Maybe they could start with a little walk around the garden, pointing out things for Abbie to look at or touch. Maybe they could plant a little "Abbie's garden" of plants she could safely mess with and even eat...so they wouldn't have to restrain her so much, or force her to interact with the plants in only one way. She could experience those plants in the way that makes sense to her. Maybe they would have the patience to sit there and supervise while she plays in the dirt, or rips up grass, or whatever...instead of getting frustrated because they just want to rush through their "tasks" and get back to doing something they enjoy (like staring at their cell phones and getting drunk) instead.

Think of the way Dan and Jessica are able to hold her interest and truly interact with her, without having to roughly restrain and redirect her. Crystal and Emily are able to do it, too. Bruce, sometimes. Brandy, in the times when she and Abbie "talk" to each other about what is happening. Summer and Isaiah used to, earlier on, before A&P taught them to hype her up so she'd perform for the vlog instead. Abbie is more relaxed and pays more attention in those scenarios, instead of constantly going limp, side-eyeing, and scrolling through all of her signs or AAC buttons in an attempt to escape the situation. But her shitfuck parents have no interest in any of the activities they do with her...they have no interest in spending time with her or learning about her...they have no interest in her. And they have no hobbies or talents to share with her. They want her to go on walks, but they don't enjoy walking. Ride her bike, but they don't enjoy biking. Garden, but they don't enjoy gardening. Bake, but they don't enjoy baking. Paint, but they don't enjoy painting. The list goes on and on. They don't enjoy the world, therefore they cannot make the world enjoyable for her.

• Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Such a bullshitter.
He wasnt "struggling" during the pandemic. He was cranking out vlog after vlog while supposedly "schooling" Abbie.
The difference is, he WASNT teaching her then and we know it. We watched him try for a few days and then chuck the schools plan in the trash.
He didnt care, because eventually she was going back to JSA, and they'd pick up the slack.
Now? His mouth wrote a check his ass cant cash. They will NOT be able to retain a teacher, Abbie isnt learning, and after all his big talk he'd look like a fool trying to send her back to JSA.
Whats the matter Asa? Do you need a visual schedule? Do you not like "thriving on chaos" as you expect Abbie to do?
Keep those boots on homie. 🤠 You'll need them to keep your stall clean. You made your bed, quit crying and lie in it!

As far as FB pages, theres:
FA
Lipstick Mama
Cilla's Snot and Shit
Selfie World
Whats the Point and Shoot
Travel Maass

the 7th? Maybe his or P's personal page. Hmmm. How about letting that "Boss Babe" police her own comments (3 pages!) and let Golden Boy manage his own shit. I know hes involved in Isaiahs stuff, because in his last vlog he said Asa was after him to get Fall pics taken and posted.
In other words- try to sell.

Anyway, I love it. I hope he's blubbering away on a cushionless couch while P tries to contour last nights Fair Food away. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I think DCP pushed him over the edge. Josh finally broke him ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
They don't enjoy the world, therefore they cannot make the world enjoyable for her.
Just imagine that.

Really think about not enjoying the world.

If you want a little dirty schadenfreude, imagine how miserable these two are at all times. Nothing actually brings them joy. They have nothing to aspire to, nothing to look forward to, no passion or drive or sense of mental fulfillment. They don't even have a way to simply relax, unwind, and be. They try to fill that emotional hole with food & alcohol. It might make them happy in the moment while they're eating and drinking but that brief dopamine flood is fleeting and their misery grows every time they look in the mirror, even every time they look at each other, and are face to face with a ballooning exterior over a completely empty proverbial interior.

They try to find some way to feel fulfilled. They're looking desperately for self actualization* without knowing what that is but they know they're falling short somewhere so they eat and drink and buy useless shit and scream into the void how perfect things are while their world slowly crumbles around them. They're deeply miserable every day. Every time we see the few minutes a day that they "let" us see - the best minutes of their day, supposedly - they are miserable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

SunnyDale

VIP Member
If the 🐽 gets any bigger she’s gonna have to ride on top like Grape Ape 🦧.
Geez…. Their shoulders are butting up again each other.

2C240CBC-A718-4DBB-8A5E-88B82DC98AD1.jpeg
6E3F17B2-5146-44FA-8E19-FB7463D74D87.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

cucumber

VIP Member
The latest news in the “No Vloggate” crisis: AssA said he suffered a breakdown and Big P helped him through it. Oh my goodness.

View attachment 1651909

In addition to forcing the teacher out, so he has to homefool Abbie (requiring 4-5 hours each weekday), he has the MaAssive Empire to manage, including vlogging and managing social media accounts. He stated he manages seven Facebook accounts and multiple accounts across other platforms. SEVEN?! Help me out here: 1) Fathering Autism, 2) Cilla’s Stuff and Shit, 3) Travel MaAssive - last posts October 3 and July 26, 4) Selfish WRLD JAX - last post August 31, 5) Lipshit Mama, 6) Priscilla’s personal account, and 7) AssA’s personal account - last public post November 2021. So he admits to managing Big P’s accounts or am I missing something? So much for P being the #bossbabe.

And yet another reference to how we only see a few minutes of what he chooses to share each day. Help yourself, Dude. Take a break. Manage your mental health. Stop micromanaging others and having to delete comments. Pull out the table tasks and let Abbie at them while you focus elsewhere. See a counselor.
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU HUGE ASS!
Try going to a real job 5 days a week for 8 hours a day. Then you wouldn't be able to take your joyride to Target and go to lunch every single day.

When he starts whining about his work...that's a major trigger for me...he's a lazy SOB.

When he claims he's not looking for pity...well I lost it.

• Heart
  • Sick

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
This is going to be the best thread in the history of Tattle. Has to be. 😂 It was a great fight! A very well deserved round of applause for our Tattler @SheSo.SporttFL98 for providing us with such a perfect thread title to keep us werking and twerking up in here!😂 THANK YOU!
1665619327031.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
I love how A&P just assume that anyone who disagrees with them is a "troll who lives a sad life" or that we have nothing else better to do than criticize them.
No Ass. Quite a few of us have kids/teens/young adults with autism, have autism ourselves, have "homeschooled", and have done everything you are doing now. I love how after it was suggested I don't know how many times, that Ass is now using a visual schedule (for how long who knows?), now making more of an effort to teach her more things on her AAC (again, how long this will last is yet to be determined), etc. So, we can't all be trolls now can we? Sometimes people who are on the outside looking in can give better advice than those who are too close to the situation.

• Heart

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
In his “mental health vlog” he seemed to be slurring his words and he also seemed to have trouble looking at the camera. And mentioning his wife’s “boobies”? I imagine he’s had his share of adult beverages tonight. And he’s lying. The Dad challenge guy said his lack of eye contact with the camera shows that. I particularly noticed it tonight. Cilla’s been drinking too. Like someone else said she seemed to be having so much trouble cutting that stupid chicken. And Ass was trying to tell her she was using the wrong side of the cutting sheet she had under that chicken.

I don’t believe for a minute he spends 4-5 hours a day homeschooling Abbie. But finding another babysitter teacher to take Abbie off their hands 4-5 hours a day probably is hard. Especially when they don’t want to spend any money and stick the camera in the babysitter’s teacher’s face all day. Oh and hang around correcting her all day. Who wouldn’t want to work for these lovely people?

Finally, this teary eyed “confession” of him struggling to do the homeschooling in addition to deleting negative comments from seven social media sites all of his other jobs thst he has is leading up to something besides trying to gain sympathy. He’s most likely planning on putting Abbie somewhere: day care, or back to JSA with the explanation of saving his mental health. I’d buy that excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Hey, Priscilla. When you keep referring to Abbie as AssA’s daughter, take a look in the mirror…a good, long, hard look.

C54A19FB-C3E0-49FB-8EB7-6656F849AD05.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

cucumber

VIP Member
Does that desk for Abbie look kinda small? Almost like a kid's desk? Or is it just me?

Also everyone remember! "Priscilla has a lot of meetings. I mean A LOT of meetings"
The way Ass talks you'd think she was some kinda nuclear scientist.

• Haha
  • Heart

Kimmied

VIP Member
I’m trying to catch up again. I’d like to thank all of you for caring about me and my family. It was so sweet of you all trying to help us out. I cried a lot. I’d love to meet you guys under slimshadetree. It’s nice there. We managed and I can’t believe any of it really happened. Throw in that awful week I had, my very close friend had a massive heart attack and didn’t pull through.
I’m having a hard time with my speech and words. Please excuse me if I mess up. I’m trying to just live and it’s so frustrating to not be able to get the words out or to even remember what I started saying.
Also I had so much to say last thread but the only thing I’m remembering (aside from the reminder of no panty bitch) is how sad I am for Abbie. Her parents are fuckwads, it hurts my stomach seeing what’s been done to her. I’m not watching any more, I’ll get my info here instead.

• Heart
  • Sad