Fathering Autism #138 Friend’s House is Gone While Piggy Scams On.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe the way it works is...
In Florida the minimum amount of liability coverage needed is 10Gs
The attorneys are going after each of their policies to cover Plaintiff's damages.
Depending on what the insurance companies pay and her actual damages, it could be a whole lot more.
Florida doesn't allow for punitive damages in auto accidents under uninsured motorists claims. I guess the 3 idiots have that to be thankful for?
Oh wow! They are definitely getting off the hook then! I know punitive can really rack up a case. I believe we can go after punitive in NC but there is a limit to what can be given but we can still get those damages. The states all have different caps though and it is hard to keep up with the changes. I remember we had a hit and run in Florida, in 2002. The police officers even left a lot to be desired and the court system was even worse (as we tried to file charges against the driver but he fled and the tag was stolen).

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Who would buy a bright yellow dress when you are the size of a small family car?

Well she is built like a VW Bug 🥴 🥴
1665352276979.png

It looks like each is being sued for the $30k. The jury would have to decide which defendants are at fault, how much and can set damages and punitive damages above this amount (usually there is a cap set by each state though too). Then, the judge would decide on who is paying what. Her own insurance company is even being charged, apparently, for refusing to pay too, which says a lot (and why I stated that it may just be a money grab).

I didn’t even see the Kia Soul come into play but again, I thought the other SUV went to the Sister/SiL. It makes sense it went to Kylie though but they should have placed a lien against the title, like any other person can do, and made it place it in her own name and insure it. If they can prove Kylie took over the SUV, on a suspended license, and Asa knew it, it could be really damaging on him..
I don't think that Lurch or Angry Elf have any hand me downs from the Maassives. I've seen a few of Lurch's vlogs and it looks like Angry Elf has a pretty sweet Audi convertible and I believe that Lurch has a Subaru SUV. Another Tattler mentioned that they did borrow a vehicle when they were house hunting in Jacksonville.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I believe the way it works is...
In Florida the minimum amount of liability coverage needed is 10Gs
The attorneys are going after each of their policies to cover Plaintiff's damages.
Depending on what the insurance companies pay and her actual damages, it could be a whole lot more.
Florida doesn't allow for punitive damages in auto accidents under uninsured motorists claims. I guess the 3 idiots have that to be thankful for?
Girl, my brain hurts! 😂 😂
So...it says shes suing for personal damages due to limited (state min) liability coverage by Asa, Kylie, and the other motorist.
Does this mean she received the $10k from their insurance providers for the vehicle and personal damages, and now wants the difference, if there is any?
And I'm confused which one actually caused the accident. Kylie, or driver 2. I mean, she sued both saying they didnt control their vehicle.
If someone is hit, and forced into another car, how can they control that?
All I know is, I need to review my policies! LOL

• Haha
Hmm...I wonder if A tried to get free legal help from his sister and got ghosted. 👻

• Haha
  • Heart
So...it says shes suing for personal damages due to limited (state min) liability coverage by Asa, Kylie, and the other motorist.
Does this mean she received the $10k from their insurance providers for the vehicle and personal damages, and now wants the difference, if there is any?
And I'm confused which one actually caused the accident. Kylie, or driver 2. I mean, she sued both saying they didnt control their vehicle.
The insurance companies will fight it out.
The Plaintiff hasn't received any money yet. The totals of her damages will be totaled up including the lawyer. He is a contingency lawyer...he won't be paid until the end at settlement either. They usually take 33%.
Plaintiff probably has close to 30G in bills alone. The complaint mentioned hospital and nursing...depending on how long she was hospitalized and if she needed surgeries and or nursing care at home or Physical therapy at home or not...the bill is huge.
After perusing her Facebook page, it appears on the surface that she's taking advantage of an 'opportunity' as opposed to truly being hurt to the degree she claims.
But that's just my perception based off of her posts after February.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
There appears to be no vlog as yet… I wonder if Asa is frantically trying to cover up this latest drama instead and doesn’t have time to monitor comments. Either that or he’s getting plastered on his lemon juice vodka shots.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There appears to be no vlog as yet… I wonder if Asa is frantically trying to cover up this latest drama instead and doesn’t have time to monitor comments. Either that or he’s getting plastered on his lemon juice vodka shots.
Trying to coax a drunk Pig out of the Jags second floor swimming pool. But Atha…I am wearing my thpecial bikini!! 🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The insurance companies will fight it out.
The Plaintiff hasn't received any money yet. The totals of her damages will be totaled up including the lawyer. He is a contingency lawyer...he won't be paid until the end at settlement either. They usually take 33%.
Plaintiff probably has close to 30G in bills alone. The complaint mentioned hospital and nursing...depending on how long she was hospitalized and if she needed surgeries and or nursing care at home or Physical therapy at home or not...the bill is huge.
After perusing her Facebook page, it appears on the surface that she's taking advantage of an 'opportunity' as opposed to truly being hurt to the degree she claims.
But that's just my perception based off of her posts after February.
You never fail to slay me! I just noticed! :ROFLMAO: 🙌🙌 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ours in NC will allow you to come and go for therapy sessions BUT with the caveat that you return a minimum of 10 minutes prior to the session ending, to go over what they worked on and homework to be done before the next session. Also, our respite workers were never allowed to take, drop off, pick up, or stay for therapy (as it is double billing Medicaid).

If we were late on pick up, there was usually a warning given and after 3 late pick ups, then you were discharged. I haven’t been discharged but my kids have been held up, having to wait to go into therapy, because other parents were running late and one time, we had to wait, while the parent signed the discharge paperwork because they were being dismissed from the practice.

It made me sick, when Priscilla was bouncing around about going to eat lunch, while Abbie was in therapy. I have literally starved, waiting for kids to get out of therapy, because we had back to back sessions, after I did carpool and lunch was taken up by being on the phone with doctors.

Yep. The only reason we were ever discharged from therapies was because we had fulfilled our time or we didn't need them. Never once discharged because we failed to show up or anything like that. We rearranged our whole lives for therapy. Respite was also never allowed to take him because of what you said...double billing. I mean, plus, I was always interested in what was being done so we could continue at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just read the whole thing

i can just hear him now..” but your honor I’m world renown autism expert and a famous YouTube star doesn’t that count for something“
and he continues. "And I am an expert in everything"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
My son was in an accident similar to what you are describing. He was the middle car - he was hit from behind and it pushed him into a car in front of him - at a stop light. We're in NC so I don't know if it's different in FL.
The car that hit my son was responsible for the damage caused to my son's car. My son was responsible for the car he was pushed into because according to law my son should have left enough space between his car and the car in front of him so that there was room to prevent the damage caused by my son's car.
Boggles the mind but I certainly leave plenty of room between myself and the car in front of me.

He's probably writing his lesson plans for the upcoming week.😎

While making this face at the judge.

View attachment 1639026
Jesus, Joseph and Mary...you scared the crap out of me! I scrolled down and WTH.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Found this one while searching for the video I mentioned. What a hypocrite!

My mom is the main person who takes care of me. My dad hasn't done anything to take care of me in a long time. Hasn't spent any money on me or my sister in a long time. I'm glad my mom isn't married to my dad anymore. My sister and I are blocked on social media. I can't think of a good reason why a parent would block their child on social media.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Didn’t they say they were Christians? Not Catholics, I don’t think. However, Catholics are Christians though…right? Excuse my ignorance, please.

Reactions: 13
Assa should know that if he wants to claim he’s Catholic, he shouldn’t be claiming he went to “bible college” or ministry school to be a “pastor”… the Catholic Church has priests… and they go to seminary. He also would have to have been celibate and couldn’t be married. So… there’s that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.