Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree Big P looked kinda ridiculous. That drapery thing she wore was simply because she was trying to hide her huge assola.
Pig could have a stylist for every day of the week. They could dress her in a different Charlotte Thomas Bespoke (thank you very much Googles) King Sized cape, topped off with a mink fur throw. She could wear Rolexs as earrings, bracelets…as many as she could fit around those arm chunks, and she will still have this face. She will look ridiculous regardless! Money can buy a lot of things, but it can’t buy everything.
😂🐷😂
023EC9A1-25AE-4A4F-9D5B-5BBB201F1B6D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I agree Big P looked kinda ridiculous. That drapery thing she wore was simply because she was trying to hide her huge assola.
P would have looked more matched if she took off that drape, and just wore Asa's cowboy hat. It would have matched the rolled up jeans and shoes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
P would have looked more matched if she took off that drape, and just wore Asa's cowboy hat. It would have matched the rolled up jeans and shoes.
Being a short-legged queen, cuffs make short legs look shorter...and especially if you roll them with a 4 inch cuff!! Hey Pig, you and your husband need to befriend your local alterations shop instead of your local butcher shop. Get things hemmed for God's sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Depending on which blubber role she puts the tape measure(s) around.

And for desert she had Abs carve out the watermelon for her. Good job Abs!!
That's all they are training Abbie to be her assistant so she doesn't have to do tit, the fat Pigrillalazypus

Pig could have a stylist for every day of the week. They could dress her in a different Charlotte Thomas Bespoke (thank you very much Googles) King Sized cape, topped off with a mink fur throw. She could wear Rolexs as earrings, bracelets…as many as she could fit around those arm chunks, and she will still have this face. She will look ridiculous regardless! Money can buy a lot of things, but it can’t buy everything.
😂🐷😂
View attachment 1592495
Is that her concentration face on the right, or is she open mouth burping?? Either way both pictures makes her look more special than Abbie.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What I want to know, but would never comment, is how she gets her pants over that ginormous ass?!! When I was heavy, my jeans were all elastic, and I always always wore long shirts over them... no one wants to see my lumps and bumps🤢 same goes for her🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 1591852View attachment 1591854View attachment 1591855

What I want to know, but would never comment, is how she gets her pants over that ginormous ass?!! So, Assa, since you read here, maybe you can answer that, or even do a vlog on it🤣🤣 When I was heavy, my jeans were all elastic, and I always always wore long shirts over them... no one wants to see my lumps and bumps🤢 same goes for her🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢View attachment 1591996View attachment 1591997View attachment 1591998
View attachment 1591996View attachment 1591997View attachment 1591998
Asswipe greases her up to get her into them. I bet he even greased up her gorilla feet to get them into those hiking shoes on the honking across America tour. She is one big fat ugly bleep. BFUC.

That's all they are training Abbie to be her assistant so she doesn't have to do tit, the fat Pigrillalazypus

Is that her concentration face on the right, or is she open mouth burping?? Either way both pictures makes her look more special than Abbie.
Its her accidental anal face

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah he definitely photo chopped that arm :ROFLMAO: :LOL: They are both so delusional. Both of these photos are from her instagram. The one on the left isn't photoshopped.

View attachment 1591448View attachment 1591451
Oh, look! She’s bought herself yet another crossbody bag! Shall we track how this becomes shorter and shorter on her as she continues to expand her already massive girth? How long ‘til it’s up around her disappearing boobs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Being a short-legged queen, cuffs make short legs look shorter...and especially if you roll them with a 4 inch cuff!! Hey Pig, you and your husband need to befriend your local alterations shop instead of your local butcher shop. Get things hemmed for God's sake.
Isnt that what Omar’s job is?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All jokes aside, how does Priscilla look in the mirror everyday and then continue to eat the way that she does.... it boggles my mind

• Heart
Reactions: 22

That face came from her gasping for air as she tugged at the last few millimeters of seat belt and fumbled to find its match buried underneath her mountains of folds and crevices. She pulled the seat belt out, held it in place with chin #4 so it would not retract as she repositioned her hoof to pull the belt the rest if the way out. She could have just put the dumb ass camera down, but why ruin a perfectly good filtered Live video? A comical scene to say the least.😘

• Haha
  • Sick
And apparently Isaiah rushed the field when app State won too. Didn't someone get hurt during that?

Reactions: 17
Sometimes I think the Massives try to have normal non humps to actually dislike them... like how they stubbornly keep Abbie's hair long and uncomfortable when it makes so much sense for her comfort and ability level to cut it... the way they eat with zero thought about nutrition....ever.. the dumb things they make Abbie work on.. like cutting celery. ...having her use a saw..omg...maybe stirring all this dislike helps their views/engagement as well.

Asshat making that dumb tool .... for the teacher...lol...like he is trying to do hand over hand.. without doing hand over hand... its really sad to see the functioning level Abbie is actually at.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.