Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet her inseam is 20”. Pretty soon the width of her legs will be the same as the length 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet her inseam is 20”. Pretty soon the width of her legs will be the same as the length 🤣🤣🤣
Likely bigger than 20. Unless you count her desire to wear thing 3 sizes to small.

Her legs look well past the point of thicker than they are long. Her upper arms look twice are thick as the length too.

She certainly not one of the people who carry her weight well. Hell even before she got knock up with Isaiah her body was disproportionate. Including no tits. I would say that Ass is obviously not a boob guy but honestly he is just a "whatever is easy and available" guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hey All, Just caught up..

I know Ms sunshine isn't the most joyous teacher or best groomed, but she seems to be the only person in the masshole circle of fat who seems to handle Abby properly. She seems to have educational toys or varying levels and seem to force abby to actually do stuff. Wheter she will last we will see. Asshole may just drive her away, with the know it all attitude and filming

Abbies defiant behaviour must be hard to handle, as she has not been told no in over 2 years she is no longer a little toddler you can pick up and put into time out. I can see some defiance in her behaviour and i can't see Fatty and Ass backing up ms sunshine and forceing Abby to do as she tells her, rather than letting her get away when tantrum starts.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Lol.. they do look related...both have the same coloring, both fat, both pompous, narcissistic scammers.
My guess is that they’re fraternal twins! Disgusting! (Fraternal twins aren’t disgusting of course,but if u know your related and marry your relative, THAT is disgusting!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey All, Just caught up..

I know Ms sunshine isn't the most joyous teacher or best groomed, but she seems to be the only person in the masshole circle of fat who seems to handle Abby properly. She seems to have educational toys or varying levels and seem to force abby to actually do stuff. Wheter she will last we will see. Asshole may just drive her away, with the know it all attitude and filming

Abbies defiant behaviour must be hard to handle, as she has not been told no in over 2 years she is no longer a little toddler you can pick up and put into time out. I can see some defiance in her behaviour and i can't see Fatty and Ass backing up ms sunshine and forceing Abby to do as she tells her, rather than letting her get away when tantrum starts.
If the teacher tells her to do something ass will tell her to do it his way even if the way that the teacher is telling her to do it will have the same outcome. No way will ass let the teacher do things the way she wants them done.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s their “love language “. Is their a difference in using food as a way to show love, and having a food addiction?
Yes... but usually the people who show love with food (not food addicts) also tend to be nuturing. Feeding is another means of caring for someone. It isn't a food=love mentality like it is for P.

Everything starts and ends with consuming for her. Every celebration, every reward, always food, alcohol, usually both. She like looking at food, touching food, buying food, and eating food. Why she likes to make the big table spreads of food and the buffet style. She can touch every bit of the food and just look at it all. It is very obvious she has an eating disorder and food addiction.

Big difference between that and someone who likes cooking for their family, or bringing something special to a friend to brighten their day.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Look at her arm WTH, that is some shady shaving he did on her left arm. No one in their right mind would think that is the real size of her arm, not after we've seen all the videos and unedited pictures, of those mammoth branches. He actually shaved so much off of her arm, that it is now even smaller than Ab's😲😲😲😂
20220918_210541.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Yes... but usually the people who show love with food (not food addicts) also tend to be nuturing. Feeding is another means of caring for someone. It isn't a food=love mentality like it is for P.

Everything starts and ends with consuming for her. Every celebration, every reward, always food, alcohol, usually both. She like looking at food, touching food, buying food, and eating food. Why she likes to make the big table spreads of food and the buffet style. She can touch every bit of the food and just look at it all. It is very obvious she has an eating disorder and food addiction.

Big difference between that and someone who likes cooking for their family, or bringing something special to a friend to brighten their day.
Thank you for explaining.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Look at her arm WTH, that is some shady shaving he did on her left arm. No one in their right mind would think that is the real size of her arm, not after we've seen all the videos and unedited pictures, of those mammoth branches. He actually shaved so much off of her arm, that it is now even smaller than Ab's😲😲😲😂
View attachment 1591267
Her head is so huge…it’s like a freaking bobble head next to other people 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1591267
Is at least as big as the sleeve on the shirt sticking out....at least. Lies. Lies, lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I watched from the procession through the funeral at Windsor Castle. I cried at the end. The bagpiper and the breaking of her stick made it so final. Even though I am from the states I enjoy following your Royals. You lost a very wise and stately woman and I am sorry....
I broke into tears when they had her favorite horse, Emma, and her two corgis outside to show the Queen their respect when the procession passed the castle.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.