Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asa mentioned they needed to see if insurance would cover the therapists.
Its interesting that Brandi is only back from "consulting" to being her therapist again after Abbie left JSA.
Once again, they are not willing to pay for Abbies care OOP, but they'll spend her money on everything else.
Think how much therapy she could have had with just the money he spent on his Man-Mobile and Rolling Barn!

And has anyone else noticed that every time P decorates, or does something like the kitchen remodel, etc., he always walks around saying he "cant show it" but always shows some of it? It pisses her off and he does it intentionally. I dont care about her feelings, but I could never be married to that smug little bastard. He's the absolute worst.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
An invisibility cloak it is NOT. Who knew California king sized sheets came in a sheer fabric?🤔
1663458669719.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Looks like there's trouble in Boone. Not sure if Boy Wonder was at the game or not. Sending good thoughts to those injured.

Looks like there's trouble in Boone. Not sure if Boy Wonder was at the game or not. Sending good thoughts to those injured.
Cilla's tone deaf, trying to hock her cardboard earrings to all the football fans....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Cilla's tone deaf, trying to hock her cardboard earrings to all the football fans....
I doubt he went to the game. He has zero friends to do that with so he would have to go alone.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
wow if Big P put a quarter of the money, time and effort into her daughter as her in-house slime party just think how different that house would be. The money spent (I watched her live the day of party, she had cleaners there and that is why they took the dogs to day care as well). The vomit too much decorating, food shop, potpourri tit, etc. for 9 people (she initially said 14 but 9 came - you know her mom was one) and they all bought something because that is the polite thing to do as those things.
Noticed they won’t pay out of pocket for some therapy for Abbi… Insurance claims. No OT for how many months???
ugly hair they don’t care

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Just watched this and they take the dogs to day care because they enjoy it so much but they can't take their human daughter to something similar that she might enjoy!!!!! smh
What a waste of money. These lard asses should just walk their bleeping dogs. :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

She uses her aunts cancer and death to sell. 9/11 to get engagement. And her disabled daughter daily for content and every form of financial gain.

Nothing this skank bleep does should be surprising at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
wow if Big P put a quarter of the money, time and effort into her daughter as her in-house slime party just think how different that house would be. The money spent (I watched her live the day of party, she had cleaners there and that is why they took the dogs to day care as well). The vomit too much decorating, food shop, potpourri tit, etc. for 9 people (she initially said 14 but 9 came - you know her mom was one) and they all bought something because that is the polite thing to do as those things.
Noticed they won’t pay out of pocket for some therapy for Abbi… Insurance claims. No OT for how many months???
ugly hair they don’t care
She spent way more on the food and "decor" than she could have possibly sold. I am curious as to why she actually did it.
And she mentioned she wanted to do it again, but I dont think she could have many parties. She said this party was mostly former "PTA" friends she hasnt seen in several years.
Oh! And did anyone catch it when she said that she was planning to be "super involved" with her grandchildrens schooling and their PTA?! She said "Oh I'm not done, I've got plenty of PTA left in me!"
Funny, because she QUIT the JSA version of the PTA two or three years ago. She said she was just too busy. But, for Golden Boy's kids? Oh she'll be there. She needs some serious counseling.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
She took it off when she took a crap. Just what she needs, another layer. You aren't hiding anything Pigfat....not even your insecurities.
You see her in the drivers seat on the way to get the dogs? 👀 She had that left redwood cocked out, unsheathed from the striped Omar frock. I am guessing that dress has become too restrictive for her to get the desired manspread suitable for driving. Anyhow, she had that giant gunty sack of hers propped on that redwood. Like a built in purse shelf or something. Gunty sack on left redwood, phone in right hoof. In some ways it is fascinating to see. She is a bacon scented dumpster fire..just a total train wreck. LMAO! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Priscilla has her phone in her hand as she drives. I thought Priscilla bought a bunch of fall decor last year. Does she just throw last year's tit out and get new cheap tit from Hobby Lobby? The only thing good about Hobby Lobby is going in and rearranging their wooden letters to say things like, I LOVE gay people.

Screen Shot 2022-09-17 at 8.39.15 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t know if it’s been already mentioned. When Cilla was making the marry me chicken, assa said someday Abbie will make this and Cilla said quietly….for a boy. Ffs

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

"Here's yet another expert that I will completely ignore!"
Abbie looks like Alanys Morissette? Try cousin IT ..its amazing how delusional Pig is. Why is she wearing her hair down all the time now.. my god. Imagine what that looks like to see a head flinging back and forth in the back seat... I imagine people are always staring at them... she is rocking so hard they have to replace the seat periodically in the car.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
She took it off when she took a crap. Just what she needs, another layer. You aren't hiding anything Pigfat....not even your insecurities.
Yep we got a clear rear view for a second before she put that cape on...🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She spent way more on the food and "decor" than she could have possibly sold. I am curious as to why she actually did it.
And she mentioned she wanted to do it again, but I dont think she could have many parties. She said this party was mostly former "PTA" friends she hasnt seen in several years.
Oh! And did anyone catch it when she said that she was planning to be "super involved" with her grandchildrens schooling and their PTA?! She said "Oh I'm not done, I've got plenty of PTA left in me!"
Funny, because she QUIT the JSA version of the PTA two or three years ago. She said she was just too busy. But, for Golden Boy's kids? Oh she'll be there. She needs some serious counseling.
Did Thilla mentioned her neighbors ? Did she invite them ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.