Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Thilla mentioned her neighbors ? Did she invite them ?
No, she didnt. Shes mentioned having this party long before the neighbor thing came up. I doubt she'd actually invite them to a sales party if she doesnt know them. Even P isnt that stupid lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is encouraging her team to have iparties and join PTA’s to try to expand their networks and sell Slime. It’s so 1990s. Like her taste in everything.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Yep, sure can tell AssA tracks our Tattle Family suggestions. Celery?! Check. Adaptive board for cutting?! Check. AssAhole.
51295864-9D4A-49D4-A92C-024F7961B142.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Abbie looks like Alanys Morissette? Try cousin IT ..its amazing how delusional Pig is. Why is she wearing her hair down all the time now.. my god. Imagine what that looks like to see a head flinging back and forth in the back seat... I imagine people are always staring at them... she is rocking so hard they have to replace the seat periodically in the car.
@KateK
πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ :ROFLMAO: πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Big P giving Alanis, I mean Abbie the evil eye.
BigPEvilEye.jpg

Nice ad, Tattle! 😁 Shall we guess which belly Big P has...🀭:ROFLMAO:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Screenshot (3033).png
😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Candy and Wayne attended Big P’s game day spread and are stuffed with Hawaiian roll sliders and chicken wings. Speaking of spread, Grandpa is dangerously close to sliding off that super comfy family room couch. β€œ9-1-1, What is your emergency?”

1D2CB9C8-87A9-4E74-A0A4-5F638C2F4BA8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
With almost 700 comments on this last post, the humpers are going at it against each I'm sure Ass' little matchstick has a chub. I grabbed what shots I could but there were just too many gems to pick from. So their pulling Abby out of school so that they could film her homeschooling/jumping through hoops for them, has in fact resulted in more views for them. Well played Asswipe, well played...Satan would be proud😈

View attachment 1584558View attachment 1584559View attachment 1584560View attachment 1584561View attachment 1584563View attachment 1584564View attachment 1584565View attachment 1584566View attachment 1584567View attachment 1584568
Wow, those comments are all over the place. I feel bad for the teacher. She's doing fine with what she has to work with.

"That would be the last time that teacher rolled her eyes at her."

Good luck with that. Beggars can't be choosers. How many professional, highly qualified, patient special needs teachers do you think there are serving the Jacksonville area who are also willing to be filmed daily and then heavily criticized publicly by viewers? I'm guessing 1 or less.

Watching a bit of this latest video, and listening to Asa once again talking about Abbie's education and therapy like he's coordinating the lunar landing and I was wondering--is there a point at which they'll stop with the education and therapy? I feel like at this point it's getting inconsiderate towards Abbie, who hasn't made any progress in ten years but still has to constantly be put through various "lessons" and "exercises", from which nothing good ever comes.

There's nothing stopping Priscilla and Asa from teaching her to heat up leftovers or encourage her to improve self-care or communicate using her tablet--what is the point of the private teacher, ABA therapist, speech therapist, and occupational therapist?

Abbie is approaching the age at which teenagers would normally be able to opt out of further education. Not everybody goes to college and even people with some serious problems don't necessarily want to spend the rest of their lives in a constant state of "therapy." Why should an ID girl (who isn't benefitting) have to continue with this stuff, other than to get views for Daddy so he and Mommy can live a cush life?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
You see her in the drivers seat on the way to get the dogs? πŸ‘€ She had that left redwood cocked out, unsheathed from the striped Omar frock. I am guessing that dress has become too restrictive for her to get the desired manspread suitable for driving. Anyhow, she had that giant gunty sack of hers propped on that redwood. Like a built in purse shelf or something. Gunty sack on left redwood, phone in right hoof. In some ways it is fascinating to see. She is a bacon scented dumpster fire..just a total train wreck. LMAO! 🀣
A bacon scented dumpster fire, lolol.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Candy and Wayne attended Big P’s game day spread and are stuffed with Hawaiian roll sliders and chicken wings. Speaking of spread, Grandpa is dangerously close to sliding off that super comfy family room couch. β€œ9-1-1, What is your emergency?”

View attachment 1586681
WTH are we looking at…is that his belly hanging down between his legs? πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
15FEDA3E-46AD-4E77-A7E7-88D774E31F0A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Abbie looks like Alanys Morissette? Try cousin IT ..its amazing how delusional Pig is. Why is she wearing her hair down all the time now.. my god. Imagine what that looks like to see a head flinging back and forth in the back seat... I imagine people are always staring at them... she is rocking so hard they have to replace the seat periodically in the car.
I'm sure that seat is no longer completely bolted down, they really need to quit putting off buying a new one, could you imagine what would happen in an accident? They seriously have no concern for her well-being😀😑 Feck off lard asses!πŸ–•

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

View attachment 1586681
Oh dear god. It's like the ghost of Christmas Future came to visit Priscilla early.

WTH are we looking at…is that his belly hanging down between his legs? πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
View attachment 1586716
YES! :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Imagine being such a fat bleep that you have to race your incontinent, severely IDD daughter to the shitter. That's what happens when you have the weight of 5 gunts resting against your crumpet. I bet she lets out a gallon or two every time she sneezes. Fat slut.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
@KateK
πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ :ROFLMAO: πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Big P giving Alanis, I mean Abbie the evil eye.
View attachment 1586655

Nice ad, Tattle! 😁 Shall we guess which belly Big P has...🀭:ROFLMAO:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
View attachment 1586660😁
Pig's belly is a combination of all of the above...I think..so is Asshats.

Pig is talking about her party where she is a. "PTA gal"..and she invited all her PTA friends from Isaiah's school... I wonder how they felt about going to a "party"...then be confronted head on with an MLM sales pitch? How many signed up? Obviously she isnt real friends with these people.. she hasn't seen them in ages. One more embarrassment for Isaiah.

Interesting that she plans on being a PTA grandmother??? What?? Do grandmothers go to PTA meetings? I could see that if you were raising the kid.. but not if the kids have parents. Where exactly is she planning on getting grandkids from? Is that burden all on Isaiah? Hopefully she isnt delusional enough to think Abbie will have kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Pig's belly is a combination of all of the above...I think..so is Asshats.

Pig is talking about her party where she is a. "PTA gal"..and she invited all her PTA friends from Isaiah's school... I wonder how they felt about going to a "party"...then be confronted head on with an MLM sales pitch? How many signed up? Obviously she isnt real friends with these people.. she hasn't seen them in ages. One more embarrassment for Isaiah.

Interesting that she plans on being a PTA grandmother??? What?? Do grandmothers go to PTA meetings? I could see that if you were raising the kid.. but not if the kids have parents. Where exactly is she planning on getting grandkids from? Is that burden all on Isaiah? Hopefully she isnt delusional enough to think Abbie will have kids.
Well she did mention that maybe someday Abbie would make marry me chicken for a boy!!!! They are both so delusional about her.πŸ˜”

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.